Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Ghost Patriot

"yes everyone would your friends, family, I talked with them, they all love you and miss you! run!"

"i dont have a family.....all right?....i dont have a home....i dont have anything"

"enough of this!" *takes ragnos and pulls him with me back to the school before he can do anything* "now you go straight too angel!"

he grabs his neck and lifts him into the air and said "never tell me what to do" he tosses him into the library and walks to angels dorm and tries to knock but couldent
she sighs and walks to her door she opened it seeing him there "oh ragnos" she said throwing her arms around him

he hugs her back

"now angel, be happy for that, I could make fire and melt that cage he was in" *looks at angel*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:06 pm
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Ghost Patriot

"enough of this!" *takes ragnos and pulls him with me back to the school before he can do anything* "now you go straight too angel!"

he grabs his neck and lifts him into the air and said "never tell me what to do" he tosses him into the library and walks to angels dorm and tries to knock but couldent
she sighs and walks to her door she opened it seeing him there "oh ragnos" she said throwing her arms around him

he hugs her back

"now april, be happy for that I could make fire and melt that cage he was in" *looks at angel*

he he grabs him and drags him into the library and leaves him  

Dante Borges

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:07 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Ghost Patriot

he hugs her back

"now april, be happy for that I could make fire and melt that cage he was in" *looks at angel*

"would you stop that! I just helped you escape my brother so now the least I could get was a "thanks you" but no everybody don't wanna know me, I'm just something that is there and nobody wants to know!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:09 pm
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he hugs her back

"would you stop that! I just helped you escape my brother so now the least I could get was a "thanks you" but no everybody don't wanna know me, I'm just something that is there and nobody wants to know!!!!!"
"thank you for helping me" she said smiling, she hugged ragnos "i missed you"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he hugs her back

*sighs* "fine" *walks away angry and dissapointed*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he hugs her back

"i missed you t-" he gets shock  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:13 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
The-Dark-Rider
Ghost Patriot

"i missed you t-" he gets shock
she looked at him "wh-whats going on?" she asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:13 pm
*walks back to ragnos* "hey listen dude, did my brother say something about a project?"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 pm
jack grabed him and teleported infront of the doors and said "yes....this fool is powering my project...so good-bye" and they dissapere  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
jack grabed him and teleported infront of the doors and said "yes....this fool is powering my project...so good-bye" and they dissapere
"no" she said running over to where they last were "ragnos" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:22 pm
marka said "im helping you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:23 pm
she looked back at him "and why is that?"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
"no" she said running over to where they last were "ragnos" she whispered

"angel come I know where he is!"~I hope I'm right~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:25 pm
(yeah okay sorry, this is more ur rp moment right now, so I will jump out of the rp for now)  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:26 pm
(its ok, u can join XD)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games