Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:24 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"What are You going to do to ME! If I tell you..." She said in a Perinoid Voice Trying not to Lauph deep down
nothing iv just always been curius becouse of the saying, they make more then bunnies

"Wait...What is the Question again Im Confused now..." She said picking up the Soap from the Floore after she threw it
do bunnies mate as much as people say they do?

"Oh...I thought you said They go Crazy when you take them to the Vet" She puts down the Soap "Well sense Bunnies are eaten By Mostly Everything They need to Mate and Reproduce so They Wont Become Extinct they, I think They are Part of the Rodant Family Im not Intirely Sure"
now to the main question...you like that?

tye starts to laugh to himself very quietly

"Just so you know Ive never Mated with Anyone and Dont Plan on Doing so until after Marrage, I Have Self Control Okay" She said Lauphing at the Question "Why...Have you Mated yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:26 pm
The cat sees the newcomer but doesn't pay any attention, all the cat want is for the dumb door to open.  

hoplite323

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:27 pm
Ashi-Ashi
hoplite323
The cat sits waiting at their door. 'Dumb people.' it thought.

"yess, i quite agree" a calm voice suddenly spoke from behind them all. she movied suddenly as if materalising from the shadows, dressed in all black from her high-necked dress to the deadly high heals. with of corce a thick cast iron frying pan grasped firmly in her hand "dumb for the fact that none of you fools attend your classes" she said in the same mono tone voice.
tye yells from inside the dorm room
the problem is there are no humans in here!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Wait...What is the Question again Im Confused now..." She said picking up the Soap from the Floore after she threw it

"Oh...I thought you said They go Crazy when you take them to the Vet" She puts down the Soap "Well sense Bunnies are eaten By Mostly Everything They need to Mate and Reproduce so They Wont Become Extinct they, I think They are Part of the Rodant Family Im not Intirely Sure"

"Just so you know Ive never Mated with Anyone and Dont Plan on Doing so until after Marrage, I Have Self Control Okay" She said Lauphing at the Question "Why...Have you Mated yet?"
thats for me to know and you to never find out,,,unless im wasted...and i mean really wasted  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:30 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

thats for me to know and you to never find out,,,unless im wasted...and i mean really wasted

"In other Words your a Sick Pervert who Has Probubly Had Sex more then Once" She said with a Sigh and sat down and let the Water Poor on her  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:32 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"In other Words your a Sick Pervert who Has Probubly Had Sex more then Once" She said with a Sigh and sat down and let the Water Poor on her
im not a pervert and im not going to answer that question...see with guys they want to act macho and with girls guys want the ones that are untouched
tye walks off into the front room laughing  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ashi-Ashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:35 pm
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
hoplite323

"yess, i quite agree" a calm voice suddenly spoke from behind them all. she movied suddenly as if materalising from the shadows, dressed in all black from her high-necked dress to the deadly high heals. with of corce a thick cast iron frying pan grasped firmly in her hand "dumb for the fact that none of you fools attend your classes" she said in the same mono tone voice.

"perhaps not humans no, but fools most certenly" she stated calmly as she pushed open the door sending banging agenst the wall with a mear wave of her hand with out a moments delay she swung her cast iron pan around, knocking all foolish students in the head or belly. "now, if you would be so inteligent as to get your self to class"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:37 pm
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
hoplite323

"perhaps not humans no, but fools most certenly" she stated calmly as she pushed open the door sending banging agenst the wall with a mear wave of her hand with out a moments delay she swung her cast iron pan around, knocking all foolish students in the head or belly. "now, if you would be so inteligent as to get your self to class"
i would but im waiting for...
tye tries to make an excuse
for..MY STEP SISTER  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:37 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

im not a pervert and im not going to answer that question...see with guys they want to act macho and with girls guys want the ones that are untouched

Her left Eye Twitches "..." She tenses up "WHAT!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:41 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Her left Eye Twitches "..." She tenses up "WHAT!!!!!!!!!"

that is not true
*a voce coms from behind tye*
all guys do not want to be macho  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Ashi-Ashi

she trund to to face him, her black eyes boring into his skull "that...is a pitiful excuse" she said flatly as she grabed a hold of his over grown apendage he called 'ears' and dragged him from the room "the bell has sounded, i shall persunaly excort you to your class room"  
the cats runs in and jumps on the couch than just sits there.  

hoplite323

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:43 pm
Ashi-Ashi
she trund to to face him, her black eyes boring into his skull "that...is a pitiful excuse" she said flatly as she grabed a hold of his over grown apendage he called 'ears' and dragged him from the room "the bell has sounded, i shall persunaly excort you to your class room"
AHH COME ON THATS MY MUSIC SPLICING EAR!!!!!
tye struggles trying to get her to let go of his ear  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:46 pm
hoplite323
the cats runs in and jumps on the couch than just sits there.
to arms come out of a sadow and grab the cat dragin it in to the sadow  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games