Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JadedTiger22
Participating Soquili: Carthage
Link to Teepee: XxX

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: I'll be enjoying the swamps that form right off from the lake and lurking for a victim or two. I hear children especially like to play in the marshes.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Speed is probably the most dissimilar, cuz if you're using a greater pace, you're going to be using up a lot of energy, which depletes your stamina/storage. Not that I have such a problem. Nope.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: Never. Have you any clue who you're dealing with? ... But there was this time that a female Mer would NOT take a hint. I don't do pushy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:53 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: She-Ra
Link to Teepee: Here

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: "My stamina will allow me to continue to help those around me, offering them protection or friendship even when the rains are at their worst."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "I would say speed. Simply because few can maintain a fast pace for long, where as with stamina you can run for a long time but at a slower pace."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: "Well there have been a few cases like that. However the one that sticks out the most in my memories is when I finally broke away from those who had raised me, they had evil intentions and I had been under their spell, in a manner of speaking, until I finally say the truth and escaped. It was not easy as I was chased day and night, I had to push myself very hard, reach deep within myself for the means to keep running and I did."  

She-Ra of Etheria

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: "My stamina will help me to continue walking without allowing the mud to drag me down. Nothing is more important than to keep moving, you say in one place too long you will get stuck in the metaphoricle mud."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "None are really unlike stamina but one requires stamina in order to be successful. You need to have great stamina in order to be fast, if you cannot run for long periods of time or get winded easily you have a lack of stamina and therefore a lack of speed."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: "I don't hold out for others."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:23 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Shi Berry
Participating Soquili: Akuma

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: "I'm not fond of rain. It's cold, wet, and makes the skies unsuitable for flight. My stamina will help me get through the horrid rains without succumbing to irritation."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Luck, for luck is based on chance, and stamina does not play a part in chance."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: "Honestly, I have never run into this issue. I don't have many friends as of now, and someone needs to be pretty damn special if I'm going to kill myself for him or her."  

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Eienna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Eienna
Participating Soquili: Atiya
Link to Teepee: XXXXX

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: Waiting until I can find a family....it takes a lot out of you.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Luck. Stamina is within you and lasts a long time. Luck is external and usually doesn't hold up.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: Nothing yet, but you bet your tail there will be a time....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ropin and riden
Participating Soquili: Desvayne
Link to Teepee: [x]

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?:
The only stamina I need in the rain is energy enough to fool around till my heart's content. There's just something in the air when it rains, the delicant scent of moisture falling from the sky that just gets the blood going, you know?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?:
Strength. If you're strong enough to get the job done in the first place, you don't have to keep trying time after time. At least that's the way I see it.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.:
Hmm, that's a toughy. I haven't particularly needed to hold out for anyone... unless you count lunch. I do have to chase things down and wait for them to get tired out, so if you look at it like that, we're really just competing for who has the most stamina. *Smirks* But, I guess that's not what you're asking for, so I'll stop yanking your chain. In all seriousness, there was a time when I lived among the merloc people and had a rider. I was young then, and we were close, but inevitably that did nothing to help. You've heard of sharks, right? I believe I've mentioned them before- large suckers with a mouth full of hungry teeth. My rider and I were ambushed, he injured in the initial attack, and me doing my damnedest to protect the fool. In the end? I held out for as long as I could, but the brute managed to snap up the small fry like an afternoon snack; which, I'm sure is what it considered the young master to be. You happy now? I opened up and got all touchy feely, it itches now. Thanks.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Morrigan
Link to Teepee: [GunSniper's TeePee]

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: Having such magnificent wings I can just keep above the rain should I choose to do so. I believe that answer is good enough for you.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Why is this relevant? Fine. Courage, it has nothing to do with stamina at all... You do not need stamina to be brave and visa versa.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: Well, since this is about me. There was this one time I was chasing down one of my many ravens for stealing my jewels. The darn thing had gotten into my storage and taken the most shiny of my rubies. Really, I let him get away. I needed a good stretch of my legs and wings a bit. They listen to me in the end so it was not truly effort on -my- part. I don't strain myself on anything, it comes naturally....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Xochiquetzal

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: Ah, stamina. The most important of all stats. It will help me, as always, by keeping strong and firm so I can continue to guard and protect my jungles. It will also help for me to be able to train my new heir.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Luck. Luck is just flat out, a useless stat. It is most unlike the best.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: It is the story of my life every day. Even moreso now that I have to train a new heir, and keep my family progressing and alive. There are so many times, every day, that I truly, wish nothing more than to rest... and to sleep. But my work is never done.  

Ktns

Lunatic

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:46 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Angelique DelaMort
Participating Soquili: Sonja

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?:

"My stamina is going to do a couple of things. First it's going to keep me moving through the rains and knowing that nicer weather's gotta be just around the corner. Second," Sonja grinned wickedly. "It's going to make sure I don't get too sick when I go out and play in that rain, seriously, it's going to be here for a little while - I might as well have some fun in it, right?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?:

Sonja whistled low, "Tough call. Well, stamina is kinda like the strength to keep on moving, so it's not the most unlike strength. And you have to have at least some courage to keep going when it's tough so that can't be it either. And to keep speed up for any amount of time you need stamina. I'd have to say luck. Luck doesn't need endurance or strength or speed - it just happens for you or in some cases it just doesn't happen for you when you're really unlucky. Yep, luck is most unlike stamina because it doesn't require that all important dedication."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.:

"Well..." Sonja started slowly, a sly grin spreading across her features. "I gotta admit, I have to draw on my reserves every day I spend with my friend Aydan. He's so stern and stiff and a total fun killer, it takes a lot of stamina to hold out and keep trying to get him to loosen up. But I'm holding out for him and somehow I'm going to get that stick out of his butt..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:22 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ktqueen
Participating Soquili: Zephyr
Link to Teepee: Here!

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: You try flying in the rain! My poor feathers are always soaked and it takes more stamina to even get off the ground to enjoy even a small flight.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Speed! It's not about how long your flight lasts, but rather how fast you get from point A to point B.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: If there's one thing I had longed for, it was finding a mate. Often I had dreamed of another wind soq to fly beside, and yet every one I found there was no spark. So I waited, and waited, and searched and searched. Until I found her, my Jubilee. She may not have wings, but she was well worth the wait and my heart.  

ktqueen

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~Kiana_Nala~
Participating Soquili: Victoria
Link to Teepee: x

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: Do you know hard it is to find herd members in this weather? I am unable to complete my set goal because of all the mud that I just don't have the stamina to get through.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: I would have to say Luck. It's not about hoping and praying that it will all work out in the end, it's about getting the job done.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: Well, my dream is to have a herd of my own. And often times I must go out searching for the right soquili, they don't just come to me. More recently I have been finding the right soquili and my dream is slowly beginning to become a reality.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Eversong
Link to Teepee: link

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: My stamina will help me the same way it always has, it will allow me to ensure that i and my mate make it through the rainy season with only a little bit of irritation with one another!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Speed I think - going to fast just saps your stamina. Need to pace yourself if your going to make those long flights or runs.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: o b honest I don't put myself in those type of situations all that often..but I recently saved a foal from drowning! Thats got to count for something!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Pixel-x-Bunny
Participating Soquili: Helberd
Link to Teepee: link

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: "Well, since the rain in April brings both floods and mud, my stamina will allow me to be able to trudge through both of those without breaking a sweat!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "I believe that Intelligence is most unlike stamina, because if you are only brainy, than you might not have trained to gain stamina and would consequently be without it."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: "I uh...to be honest....well, when I was a young foal I had to care for my sickly mother, but truth be told, all I had wanted to do was leave her to lay while I went to go play with foals...but I didn't do such, because I cared for her too much"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:41 pm
Owner's Name: Katsura Zanshin
Participating Soquili: Menthe

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: The rain makes the waters around my family's home much cooler than I like. I will use my stamina to hold out until summer warms our waters again.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Speed. It uses up far too much energy. It is better to be steady than speedy.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: I have never had to go through an event like that, thank goodness. But if such an event happened, it would probably include my family and I would never give up on my family.

Bonus stats can only be awarded to a Soquili that is in your teepee.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Hipelagan

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: "Do you know how hard it is to fly in rain? If you never have, let me tell you! First off, flying can be difficult in the best of times. In rain its 10 times or more worse. There's the rain, and it soaks you completely. And rain is heavy! It makes me tire so much faster. I need lots of stamina to keep going."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Hahahhah I'd have to say Speed is least like stamina. Like the tortoise and hare right? You can zip around not getting anywhere or trust the slow and steady."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: Ponders to consider carefully. "I can't really say that I've ever been pushed to my limits and gone beyond. I'm still a young mare and have a lot left to experience in life." Smile.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games