Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:56 pm
"Thats my point! You can heal so if you hurt me, then you can just heal me. And I got enough control now to not cause any damage." Flame pointed at the cell "Thats what Ive been doing all day, Getting control..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:59 pm
Fujuki had a worried look on her face. she thought for a second "...okay...." she said following him to the cell  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:48 am
Kitty~ow whats happening *passes out*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:44 am
((I'm sort of glad right now that you guys went ahead it was fun reading all of it whee ))
Khana closes her eyes and mumbled something then passed out. ((i was in a hurry so i didn't do much))  

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:59 am
"Besides, with my Shiryoku activated you wont be able to hit me from the front." Flame said with a smile "I would see it comming a mile away! Just dont try anything when you aren't in my line of sight...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Chihiro:...*passed out*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:26 pm
nods "okay" closes eyes to concentrate on a power,if Flame has Fir, Khana has water (i think or else it is Inoue) what would i have? she thought in her head "o well here it goes" she said lifting one hand slowly in a circular direction and a small root came growing raping around Flames foot "is anything happening?" she said still trying and the root still grew. her eyes closed still concentrating "ugh!" she said opening her eyes and the rot died  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:43 pm
Flame smiled. "A root." That was all he said as he looked at her  

FlameDemerio

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:53 am
Kitty hears the alarm ring then she gets up, turns it off, gets dressed, brushes her hair, grabs her schoolbag, and walks to school ((sorry if i skip time if its ok))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:31 am
((Awesome new power Fujuki^.^))
Khana finds herself dizzy when she woke up.Man I wonder what was going on yesterday I think I passed out.Khana got ready for school and walked out the door.
((sorry I sort of went with the flow there))  

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:35 pm
"Okay! I am ready for school." Oz said looking at himself in the morning noticing he had not shaven in a week. "Well I better shave now...damn."Oz went to shave,but then heard a knocking at his dorm dorm."Who is it."
((it doesnt matter who is knocking))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:27 pm
"Its Chihiro"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:27 pm
((its alright....hey and plus i have all the basic elements water fire earth and air....she only desovered earth so far -_-' lol))
0.o "really....thats strange.....ima do it again" she did the same thing but with more cincentration and the root grew even bigger than before and was covering his whole leg  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:51 pm
"Um thats enough Fujuki!!" Flame said as the root started to creep higher and started to get uncomfortable.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:29 pm
Fujuki opened her eyes fast and saw the root geting higher and higher O.O "HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP?" she said trying to stop but it kept on going "AH" she said not able to stop it. it soon came up to his waist >.< "what do i do???!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games