Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 pm
((You missed a ALOT!!!))

Sano took a while but he finally calmed down "I wish I knew what my heart felt...your right, I should worry about my family later...but...I'm not looking for them...I've always known where to find them..." he said as he stood and walked off "I'm going to get some fresh air...maybe it'll help.." and with that he took off flying.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 pm
I yelled after him so he could hear me, "Just don't be to long Sano! Kaoru needs you!" I then watched him fly off and said a silent prayer to myself, hoping Sano would make the right choice. After that, I went back into the other room only to see my sister still working on Karmen's curse. She didn't look like she was straining herself, so I guessed she was almost done.  

Sexii_Shadow

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 pm
Misa_Kaicho
She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back passionately" im glad" She said stroking his face( hey can you post a pic of your face)" So what are we going to do today?"

OOC: (this is what his face looks like, remember?)
User Image

IC: I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up, twirling her around in little circles laughing and kissing her, "Lets make it the best day ever and find your children, how's that sound my darling Diva?" I smiled really big because I was so happy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:21 pm
(oh yeah)
She smiled and laughed then kissed him back" thank you so much that would make this the best day ever"She said smiling brightly she was so happy  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:54 pm
((Crap..where is everyone?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:49 pm
(...what's even going on? I just joined the guild, so I have no idea what's happening...bleh...)

Kuro continued to walk down the streets. Drew followed behind closely. She thought to herself the whole time. "What I'm looking for..."

Kun-Evo

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:51 pm
OOC: (Basically, Kazuki, Takada, and Kaoru are from a different planet superior to earth. Their father is taking over their planet and is a very cruel man. He has their mother captive and they're trying to gather as many people as people to help them take down their father. They have special individual powers that help them, but their father is much to powerful. Kaoru has fallen in love with Sano, who is unsure of who he loves. Diva and Kazuki have fallen for each other and is currently trying to find Diva's children. Takada was talking to Sano about how he needs to fix his feelings and find out what true love is, and Kaoru is trying to heal Karmen (a shiff) from the "thorn" that will kill him eventually. And that's pretty much it, any more questions?)

IC: Smiling I picked Diva up gently, "Let us go then my dearest princess..." I said as I jumped out the window and spread my wings wide, taking off in flight.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 pm
OOC: No not exactly a question. I was wondering though. Since I'm also a Schiff (however immune to the Thorn) I was wondering if I could be Karman's little sister.

Drew placed a hand on Kuro's shoulder. "Don't worry. We'll find him, wherever he is."

Kuro smiled back at him, gratefully.  

Kun-Evo

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
OOC: You would have to ask the person who is currently playing as Karmen (although I have no problem with it) But she hasn't posted in a long time. I would message her first and ask her. Her name I believe is Twilight Kitten.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 am
She smiled at him" You make me so happy"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Toinobay Shingen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:59 am
((sorrry i havent been here in a while just been offline 4 a long time))

toinobay walks out and greets everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:16 pm
OOC: Sorry, but who are you?

IC: I smiled at her softly and kissed her lips once more before sliding my mask back over my face so no one else knew who I was, "You make me the happiest man in the universe..." I said in a gentle whisper, "Now.. where would you like to start looking first?.."

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:49 am
She smiled at him" hmm i think sano said something about okinawa lets go check there

OOC: we need divas children  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 pm
OOC: Like, people playing as them?

IC: "Alright my sweet Diva." I said as I started flying over Okinawa, searching everywhere for any sign of her children. Still carrying Diva in my arms.

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:17 am
She smiles" thank you my love"  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items