Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:05 pm
*huggles my Fuzzy and his kitty*
Luff you. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 am
Your a cutie!!! heart
Love the cat adorable!!! I miss my cat at my daddys house emo  

Divine Ishtar

Damion_The_White_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:09 am
heart heart heart heart mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen thanks

luff u 2 bd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:12 am
Awww, you're not ugly damion. ^^
your cat's cool too. 3nodding

I'm on page... somewhere before 20... and there's a pic of me a couple pages back if you want to see me.
Be and zann are in the beginning too, though I can't remember... oh yes! Kuriso is a couple pages back too. 3nodding
and... you can find yuna pretty much anywhere. xd

it's funny how people seem to match yet not match how you picture them when you know them online. O.o  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

noelle524

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:07 pm
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
here's one of me...
User Image

yay! new people! mrgreen how are you, noelle?
just fine, thanks - enjoying my vacation!

where are you vacationing?
lol i'm a teacher - summer vacation!
altho i did go to washington state this past weekend...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:31 am
One of my toys.........A rock hammer. I am a geology major so have to have one of these. The chisel end is sharp enough to split your skull open.
User Image  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:50 pm
Holy crap!! Id run the other direction if I saw someone with that!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:08 pm
awww, damion, you may hate your photo, but you shouldn't!! and your kitty, i'm gonna steal it! lol. i love cute kitties!!  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:22 pm
Awesome. cool
Hmm. maybe I can use that to replace the axe our venture crew owns...
(there are, alas, several rather dramatic dents in the blade of the thing. >.< then again... we've used it for over 4 years, so that's probably normal after all the abuse its taken... )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:44 pm
aecy
Awesome. cool
(there are, alas, several rather dramatic dents in the blade of the thing. >.< then again... we've used it for over 4 years, so that's probably normal after all the abuse its taken... )

Well, it is made to beat up rocks. It is pretty heavy too. Even the hammer end could make a horrendous dent in you.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:09 pm
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
noelle524
here's one of me...
User Image

yay! new people! mrgreen how are you, noelle?
just fine, thanks - enjoying my vacation!

where are you vacationing?
lol i'm a teacher - summer vacation!
altho i did go to washington state this past weekend...

oh cool! what do you teach?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 am
Ddraig Asheart
aecy
Awesome. cool

Well, it is made to beat up rocks. It is pretty heavy too. Even the hammer end could make a horrendous dent in you.

of course. it must be made of tougher stuff... after all, it's meant to break things that are harder than trees.
Hmm.... yes... like I always say: if you're going to ban guns because guns kill, ya might as well ban blunt objects to.
and forks.
forks can kill too... and it's a much worse death anyhow... at least, I'd think so. xd

wow... death by fork... wonder why I thought that up? confused that's rather weird...  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:32 am
aecy
Ddraig Asheart
aecy
Awesome. cool

of course. it must be made of tougher stuff... after all, it's meant to break things that are harder than trees.
Hmm.... yes... like I always say: if you're going to ban guns because guns kill, ya might as well ban blunt objects to.
and forks.
forks can kill too... and it's a much worse death anyhow... at least, I'd think so. xd

wow... death by fork... wonder why I thought that up? confused that's rather weird...

It would depend on where you hit them.........a neck shot would take you out quick. And what kind of fork. Those long meat forks, no chance whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:39 pm
Ddraig Asheart
aecy
Ddraig Asheart
aecy
Awesome. cool

and forks.

It would depend on where you hit them.........a neck shot would take you out quick. And what kind of fork. Those long meat forks, no chance whatsoever.
I was thinking blunt ordinary kitchen variety...
we don't have any real meat forks... so i wouldn't think of it...
though you're right. Or any major artery would be good... in any case, depending, as you said, where, it could do serious damage... when wielded with sufficient force.  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:45 pm
aecy
Ddraig Asheart
aecy

and forks.

I was thinking blunt ordinary kitchen variety...
we don't have any real meat forks... so i wouldn't think of it...
though you're right. Or any major artery would be good... in any case, depending, as you said, where, it could do serious damage... when wielded with sufficient force.

See, now you have me thinking. We have this flashlight we keep under our kitchen sink. It is a heavy industrial grade one and that thing will kill you if you give someone a straight head shot. It is metal and has to be a couple pounds in weight.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games