Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:40 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
[[where the hell is everyone?]]
((Please give your question in the form of an answer.))
[[no]]
((My internet has been down. Be patient.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:50 am
Sabu looked over at Geku, waiting for his reaction. A fight was brewing.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
[[people are still MIA. *sicks his Isamaru on them* KILL THE DESERTERS!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:50 am
[[ Where is every one!]]  

your evil twin

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:45 pm
your evil twin
[[ Where is every one!]]
[[waiting for you. KILL ISAMARU! KILL!!!! *Isamaru proceeds to pwn you*]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:32 am
((You silly people. I don't know. LP have Akira discover Muuga and the masked nin. They are sitting right outside Konoha...))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:56 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Mai nodded. "I know, but my visions are hard to shake off."
Chiyo walked in from the other room wearing brand new robes. She sat and took her cup of tea.
"Chiyo-san," Akira said as he took a sip of tea. "How long has Sabu known Rio? I'm just curious as to if you know."

Chiyo thought for a few moments and responded. "I believe he met Rio-san around the time of the jounin exam 15 years ago. Come to think of it alot happened that year."
"The jounin exam 15 years ago..." Akira said and then paused for a minute and said, "Wasn't that when that group was really active, the one that Geku was in? I thought there was some kind of show down shortly after the exam? It's strange that this seems to be total conicindence, are we sure something surrounding the events 15 years ago isn't being uprooted?"

Chiyo sipped her tea. "I can't say, but that is an interesting theory. Geku was part of Bakufu after all. But I hear that most of the members were killed."
Akira finished his tea and set it down as he said. "I believe I must get going though." He stood up and bowed to the two woman, saying respectively, "Mai-san, Chiyo-san, good day, i have a few things I must do before I go to check on my genins."

With that he gave a warm smile and then headed towards the door, dissappearing in a blur as the door shut behind him...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:43 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga sat just outside Konoha's gates. He wasn't quite sure what to do now. Ifuuki was alive as was Eiju, which dissapointed him. At least he had the joy of killing them himself, but that proved hard to do. Out of the corner of his eye he swore he saw Geku, but he shook his head. Digging up memories was always a way to lose focus.

"Eh? Waiting for someone?" a voice behind him said.
Muuga spun around to see a masked nin standing directly behind him. How he had not heard or smelled him he didn't know. "What do you want?" he growled.

"Eh? I am merely curious. One does not usually sit in the brush without having the need to hide." the masked nin replied.
Muuga sneered. "Who asssssked you?" Muuga didn't want to cause a scene right at the gates of Konoha. After all, even though they all thought him dead, they would soon change thier minds if they saw him with thier own eyes.

The masked nin leaned forward. "Eh? You have an interesting air about you. Somehow...unnatural."
Muuga shoved the nin away. "You bessssst ssssstep away. Or you won't be able to."
The nin turned his back to muuga but didn't walk away. "Eh? Perhaps we can help each other. I too cannot enter Konoha for various reasons."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:15 pm
((Hey everyone, sorry to have been gone for so long. Currently I'm working at EB Games and trying to get ready for up coming events such as conventions and also gatherings of cosplays. I will though as of now start to show back up more in the guilde. I do not know how to bring my character into play do to loss of time and well, unknown plots, but I hope to be able to start rping very soon. Sorry again for the lack rping.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:05 pm
Akira walked toward the great walls of Kohona, having business to do near them. He needed information, and he was going to call in a favor he happened to have through being close Rio's family, in this case, Raith especially. Even so he needed to seen a message to the contact and it would be at least a few days for him to get to Kohona.

Akira walked calmly in the breeze, letting it cool his skin off, and in the other case, warm it up. When he reached the wall he began his walk vertivcally up it and paused at the top to take in his surrondings through his senses before biting his thumb and drawling the blood from it across his wrist, where a seal marking was. "Summon no jutsu: Matsu tribe dragon-salamander, Reki". Then in a puff of smoke a green skinned, glased eye lizard with two swords on it's back and a short bow in one of it's two pairs of arms. "You called Akira-sama?" It said in a lone toned bubbling voice. "Yes, I need you to find a person, and your hunting and tracking skills are amoung the best in the matsu tribe." "Who do you need and do you need him dealt with?" the lizard said, using one pair of hands to fidget with it's quiver.

"No, nothing like that Reki-kun, just find him and tell him I need information on the things that happened 15 years ago and any connection to things going on now. He'll know what it means." "Who is this man I seek?" the lizard asked as he slung his bow over his body. "Jiarya-sama," Akira said in a whisper as the lizard dissapeared in a blur.

Akira sighed as he tried to hope that the missing men would turn up soon. He really did believe them alive, but he did not know how far away they were, or if the ninja they faught had trapped them somehow. As he listened to the scilence and steady hum of insects and other night life he heard something he shouldn't. Firstly, two voices talking in whispers outside the walls, one sounded snake like, the other.....was the voice of the masked ninja from before.

"Not good," Akira said as he ran along the wall until he could tell he was as near to the two men as he could be and still be on the wall. He started a genjutsu that made the air waver around him and delude the reception people's senses gave back to them on his presence, creating a warped area that overlayed the area around him to make him appear to most senses to be whatever he was near, a cheamelon illusion of sorts.

With that he made his way quickly but carfully to where he heard the two voices.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:15 pm
Muuga trusted the nin about as much as he could throw him. "What do you have in mind?" he asked incredulously.
Though the nin's expression was unreadable due to the mask he wore, something resembling amusement creeped into his voice. "Eh? There is an old tunnel near here. It is blocked by rubble that I am unable to move. Perhaps with your-"
The nin paused mid sentance and began to glance around.
Muuga raised an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:31 pm
Akira saw the nin's reaction to his presence and decided to back off a bit, after all, he didn't need to be too close to hear what they were discussing. He remained slow so his genjutsu would not 'smear' and he would remain hidden.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:42 am
"What issss it?" Muuga asked.
The nin looked back from his search. "Eh? Nothing. Like I said, if you can move the boulder, then we can infiltrate Konoha."
Muuga nodded. "Fine. But if you try anything, I'll eat the flesh of your bones."
The nin stood silent, and he was unsure if he was afraid or amused. He followed the nin to the place he had mentioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:18 pm
A young girl peered into a microscope and sighed. It was no uses. Without her mother's original research there was no way to make identical clones. Her previous attempts were...undesirable at best. She herself was a perfect clone, but she was slowly degenerating. She had only aged six years in the past fifteen, but her mother had only aged 30 in the past 350. She would die of old age in the next hundred years unless she could figure out what was wrong.
"Ifuuki-sama." a voice said from the doorway. She turned and reguarded he close second, Warii. She had picked him up in a small village outside of Lightning Country. His abilities with bamboo intrigued her.
"What is it?" she replied.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:03 am
Dragon Sneeze
"What issss it?" Muuga asked.
The nin looked back from his search. "Eh? Nothing. Like I said, if you can move the boulder, then we can infiltrate Konoha."
Muuga nodded. "Fine. But if you try anything, I'll eat the flesh of your bones."
The nin stood silent, and he was unsure if he was afraid or amused. He followed the nin to the place he had mentioned.
Akira decided to follow the two ninjas from a distance, cloose enough so he could still sense them, but far enough away that any imperfections in his illusion would be much harder to spot than before.

He thought he remembered the snake like man from something Rio had mentioned, but he couldn't be sure.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games