Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:16 pm
"On the same token, you could walk from North Pole to South Pole, if you swam enough," Smith replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:37 pm
Gwen shook hear head once, sharply, as though she was trying to keep an irritating insect away from her face. Her face was intensely thoughtful. "But then, they're all part of the same world," she pointed out, "Which would mean that this is a completely different world from the one we came from." Which makes sense, but... "But if that's the case, how did you know which town we came from?" Perhaps people had found their way to Empyrea before; that would explain a lot.  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:04 pm
"I found out from Carpenter." Smith answered, "He's pretty much the fastest, so he spreads the word around."

Smith paused for a moment to think about the what Gwen had said.

"You see, from what I understand, all worlds are connected by doors, including this world and yours. That's all I really know, if you want to know more, you'd probably have to ask Carpenter or even the Majesty of Color, they'd probably know more about it."

((Smith is technically your character, Bayer, so if you feel the need to reword, do so.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:10 pm
((LIES!))

Henry looked around. "Sooooo...what's going on?"  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 pm
((I like Smith's explanations.))

Smith seemed to sober up a little to give explanations. Then, immediately, dropped out of it. "I don't pay enough attention. I wonder how much the others know about it. Oh well." It seemed obvious why he didn't care - it hardly seemed like they'd take advantage of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:47 pm
"We're getting ready to work." Jingles explained, "There used to be more of us, but ever since the boss came down with that cold, the others have been...acting up..."  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 pm
"'That Cold'? 'Acting Up'? It's a shame Shepard didn't stick around, we could've used him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:22 am
"I have that whistle, if we ever need him," Henry reminded him. "And hey, Jingles, care to explain?"  

Jokerman-EXE

Anchou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 pm
((Voila. I am here.))

Jordan sat down on a couch and thought. He thought deeply, removing himself from the world. All connected, this would make a great book. Oh what am I thinking!? I need to get out of here! Damn them for fools!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 am
Jingles walked up to one of the present box machines and pulled a round lever. The machine began to vibrate and pulse as it powered up.

"It's just some kind of cold that's been spreading around Empyrea. I don't think it's a big deal, but hey! I'm an elf in the North Pole, I don't get out much."

He shuffled his feet, "But, uh...it could be a little bigger than I first though, it's been a good month or so since the boss and some of the elves got sick and it wasn't long before they started acting a little...radical...I moved out into that cabin not too long after as a precaution."

He sighed.

"No one has had the guts to even get near the boss' castle, lately. Many elves have gone missing, others are in the infermary and only getting worse..."  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:46 pm
"So..." Arthur hesitated. "What are his symptoms? Could it be a mental disease, too? A... parasite, a... I don't know, what happened to him before he went off the deep end?" Arthur was a doctor, it made sense that he could figure out what the heck was wrong with the old guy and fix it.

---

Smith tried to remember what the heck he was doing, but since SOMEONE didn't tell him he couldn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:05 am
"That was... surreal," Andreas muttered. "I think I can see where this is going. You want us to storm the castle and figure out what's wrong in exchange for crashing at your place, am I right?"  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:02 am
Jingles stared at Andreas, "Uh...no, that would just be ******** stupid, how would you make him better?"
He shook his head and looked at Arthur and thought for a moment and put a hand to his chin, "Let's see...it started with the boss just feeling a little under the weather, you know, runny nose, achy joints, headache, all that. None of us were really worried, just a cold or something. Then things took a turn for the worse..."

Smith realized that he was leading everyone to the other room like he announced earlier.
He did just that.
They came into a rectangular research room just as wide as the break room but twice as long. In the center of the room was a large, oval table made from assorted junk metals surrounded by similar chairs, eight on each side and one at the end. On the tables were seventeen or so computers that looked like a cross between a modified modern laptop and a Victorian typewriter. Each had an accompanying mouse made of bronze, scrap metals, and gears.
At the head of the table was a slightly nicer laptop built to a similar design as the other computers, though it was more refined and neat.

There was a door at the far left corner of the room and one on the left wall.

A large screen dominated the far wall.

There were a few people in the room on the various computers. Each had a gas mask of some sort hanging around their neck.

((Bayer, your job to describe those people))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:08 pm
After a prolonged silence, Henry said, "...well?"  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:33 pm
"Finish, please," Arthur requested politely.

---

Smith glanced up at the screen. "Katya, what do you have?" A short woman with veritably childish features and black hair in a ponytail looked at Smith. "Not a whole lot," she shrugged.

"Mitchell?" An average man with demi-long blonde hair. He shook his head too.

"Jay?" A tall, thin young man with dark hair. He didn't much look like a soldier, but he had a gas mask. He too shook his head.

"Richard?" A stocky affair of a man with beefy hands and no hair at all. He too shook his head.

There were others, but Smith didn't seem to feel like naming them just yet or asking them question. He still couldn't quite remember what he was going to do in here.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games