Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 pm
Aven made that odd noise again and could feel his member hardening between his legs, wanting but unsure of if he could have. Leon would kill him . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 pm
Jasmine had now stopped blushing and continued kissing his neck. She wasn't sure if he was okay with it or wanted her to stop but he hadn't said anything for made any move to make her stop so she took that as the green light and snuggled closer. "Excuse me!" A guard growled. "We don't do that outside! Have a sense of decency and do that inside in your own rooms!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 pm
Aven growled at the guard. He had been enjoying himself. "No one's asking you to watch." he muttered sullenly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm
Jasmine blushed brightly and jumped at bit. It was the same guy who'd kissed her hand before.
"No I don't but since your last 'family' encouraged indecent behaviour outside this one doesn't." The guard growled. Jasmine picked up a rock from next to them and threw it at him getting him right between the eyes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:01 am
Aven disentangled himself from Jasmine and shifted into a wolf, his hackles raised, snarling. "You wanna start something tough guy?" he growled angrily. That had been a low blow. "You know nothing about what happened." he growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:08 am
The guard held his head the wound healing up fast. Then he too shifted to wolf. "Oh I've already started it!" He growled back Jasmine however had proceeded to gathering large rocks and then began tossing them at the guard who roared in anger and launched at Jasmine tearing open her new scars and making her cry out in pain. "b*****d!" She hissed kicking out and hit him square in his wolf junk. The wolf drew away after giving Jasmine a nasty bite to the leg earning him a kick in the muzzle. More blood spilt and Jasmine realised this guard was gonna die...not only did he insult the prince but he'd attacked and drew blood from his mate.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am
Something snapped in Aven when the guard attacked Jasmine and his eyes bled into a vibrant yellow. He launched himself at the guard and tackled him off of Jasmine, snarling, incapable of speech now. His jaws were snapping, trying to get at the guard's throat and rip it out. Aven's mind was gone. The wolf was out. And the guard would die.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:26 am
More guards had rushed onto the scene hearing the howls. Even the wolf who was smitten with Nadia had heard and was about to attack the threat when he saw what was happening. "No one interfere!" He commanded the others. "Jasmine over here little one." He said ushering her over. The option which Jasmine took with great enthusiasm and scrambled over to him. Another guard tried to help but Jasmine shrank from her. "Only Aven." She growled.

The guard roared and threw Aven off at first but no matter how much he tried he couldn't contend with a male in a rage over his mate especially the one who he was angry at was him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:44 am
Aven was thrown off, but he quickly regained his footing and launched himself right back at the guard, tearing at his skin and trying to rip and tear and maim and kill. He could not reason, could not forgive the guard for attacking Jasmine.

Nadia had also been brought to the scene and watched as the prince and the guard fought. She then found Jasmine. "So . . . what happened?" she asked, before noticing that Jasmine was hurt. "Let me guess. Idiot one got into an argument with idiot two and idiot one attacked you for some reason causing idiot two to snap?" she asked with a bit of a smirk. She called her cousin an idiot, yes, but he was her cousin, she was older, and she thought him a bit of an idiot anyways, and it was all in good fun so it was all good.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:53 am
Jasmine blushed a little. "No Aven an I were...hugging and the guard mentioned some stuff that he shouldn't so I threw a rock at him. Then Aven got angry and attacked him so I threw some more rocks at the guard who attacked me and hurt my leg so now Aven's gone nuts." She explained then started crying. She didn't like fighting. And all this growling was not only scaring her but somehow was arousing her.
"So...when do I get my shot at him?" Leon asked with a smile.
"Leelee!!" Jasmine sobbed holding her arms out. And like she was a little girl again he gathered her in his arms and snuggled her close. "There there see? It's healing already. That's my good girl Ssh no more tears."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 am
Nadia sighed. "It's a wolf's response. There wasn't anything Aven could do. And he will continue to fight until the guard is dead, knocking away anything in his way. You're his mate Jasmine. His wolf is determined to keep you safe from any threat. And besides that, the guard is another male. He hasn't marked you yet, so not only does he see that guard as a threat against you but also as a threat against his claim to you." she tried to explain.

Kailee had been cuddled up to Leon when suddenly he was gone. Why, she didn't know. And it upset her. She curled up and pulled the covers over her head, sniffling, holding onto her stomach, trying to gain some comfort from her baby . . . She had heard the howling, but it hadn't sent off any instinctual urges so she hadn't responded to it. Now she just felt lonely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 am
Jasmine whined a little and hugged her brother close then sniffed at him. "Where's Kailee?" She asked dumbly.
Leon swore dumped Jasmine against Nadia and traced back to Kailee. "Darling I'm so sorry Aven and Jasmine were and then some random he and well Jasmine got hurt by the guard and Aven went nuts I just wanted to see what was going on. I didn't want to trace you with me cause of the dangers to the baby but I can race you outside if you want in on it?" He suggested with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am
Nadia laughed as she caught Jasmine and shook her head. "Men." she muttered with a grin. "They're so stupid." she chuckled out. "I love being a lone wolf." she added with a smirk as she helped Jasmine regain her footing.

Kailee whimpered under the blanket and the poked her head out slightly, the blanket still covering everything from her nose down. "You left . . . And you didn't tell me. Am I not important enough to you to tell?" she whined out, while the other half of her mind was calling herself stupid and OF COURSE she was important to Leon, but the prominent part of her mind was not being logical at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 am
When Damien heard this he made a whine. "I'm not stupid." He muttered behind her and scuffed his foot in the grass.

Leon sighed and pulled her into his arms. "My love," He said with a sigh and kissed her brow. "Of course you're important. It's just an instant reaction. You understand my love, if Aven howled wouldn't you go after him? It's like that with my sister. But it's fading. I'm more inclined to stay with you." He kissed her softly and held her with a smile. "I love you. And our baby." He rubbed her belly.

Jasmine watched. "Well I think he was going to mark me when the guard showed up-"
"Oh my god." Someone hissed. "I don't think her leg's healed up." She pointed to Jasmine's leg. The wound even though healing was red and angry. "At least he didn't leave a claim mark." Damien added. "I'm sure if it did the prince would go crazy."
"Don't even joke about that!?" Someone else hissed then pointed to the guard who was getting owned by Aven. Literally he'd already lost consciousness from blood loss and limb loss. It wouldn't be long until the man died. Some of the unseen guards were placing bets knowing that if you messed with a wolf's mate you'd get it full force and this guy had gone above and beyond. "Twenty says he dies in two..." "Thirty says in ten..." Some whispered while Jasmine stared at her leg. Tears rolled down her cheeks and panic erupted in her chest. "Nadia the bandages!" Damien hissed staring at Jasmine's blood stained shirt. "Aven snap out of it your mate is hurt!" He roared.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:06 pm
Nadia blinked and then looked at Damien in surprise. "Oh. Didn't notice you there." she said with a bit of a shrug before returning her attention to the fight, watching Aven just pulverize the guard. "Idiot." she muttered. Then her attention was drawn back to Jasmine by Damien and she cursed before helping Jasmine lay down, putting pressure on the re-opened wounds. "Come on kid, calm down." she said softly.

Aven abruptly stopped attacking once he heard the words 'mate' and 'hurt' in the same sentence. His eyes slowly faded back to a calm green as he regained control of himself and he quickly bounded over to Jasmine's side, whimpering as he got close to her. "Jasmine." he murmured softly, worried about her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games