Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:11 pm
Nia flew to him
" Don't Seraph It's ok.."

Sophie ran up to them
" Seraph please,...."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:13 pm
"Eh? its ok, he will just wake up a bit dore, I'm not gonna kill him" he laughed "Besides...its Navo..if he dies I don't get my coffee"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:15 pm
Sophie cried..
" Why is he acting like this??"

-------

"Oh. " Nia laughed a bit nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Navo opened his eyes, his hair standing up on end. The back of his head bleeding from the fall. Even Sophie knew what was happening when his hair stood up on end, his eyes shifted colors. He opened his eyes and pushed Seraph off of him, he grabbed him and slammed him right into the car window. Navo was breathing heavily and the crowd that had gathered scrambled...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:18 pm
Sophie gripped Navo
" Damnit let goo! let gooo!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 pm
(( why are u turning navo into an a*****e crying sweatdrop eek confused gonk ))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:23 pm
ooc://rp needed some spice*throws spice into a bowl with a banana labeled "RP" was getting alittle bored razz  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:24 pm
ooc:// dude your gona make her like take a break and leave for the reservation lol

btw post lol! gonk  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:27 pm
Seraph was laughing, even though he was against the car door "Navo...your both funny..and an a*****e" he laughed then straightened his face, he slapped him across the face "GET AHOLD OF OURSELF MAN! YOUR ABOUT TO START A FAMILY!" he yelled getting navo off of him, and stood about a foot from him "Do you not understand! Grow up!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:31 pm
Navo dusted himself off, and looked up. His eyes shifting back to normal"anger issue under control for now"he coughed and looked at Sophie"you act like a guy cant have alittle childish fun every now or then"  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:34 pm
"CHILDISH!" he yelled "LOOK AROUND YOU! THIS ISN'T CHILDISH! THIS IS..well" he paused and moved his arm around "THIS IS NOT WHAT SHOULD SHOULD DO! THERE ARE LIMITS! LOoK AT THAT! YOU MADE TWENTY GIRLS FAINT..and a gay guy""YOU NEED TO BE A BIT MORE RESPONSIBLE! and by the way..direct smoke doesn't only harm the baby...second hand is equally as bad for the baby"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:36 pm
Navo chuckled"Its not my fault I got a better body then yours"he laughed rubbing the back of his neck. He yawned and looked around"plus I did no harm"  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:38 pm
"I don't care, I want a woman who wants me for my personality, not my looks" he sighed "You just don't get it.. you also broke my window..thats not a big deal"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 pm
Navo sighed and went over to Sophie giving her a kiss"well Seraph mine loves me for both"  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:41 pm
"Looks don't matter man" he shook his head "Hey! WAIT!" he looked at the car "THAT WAS MY CAR! SON OF A BATCH!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games