Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:40 am
Cass pointed without opening her eyes, her finger managed to find it's mark in Theo and Schick. The bored Theo had materialized three hand-sized rock balls and had started juggling them, dropping one into the water regularly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:09 pm
Sel Nodded and shifted into his wolf form, his dark fur blending in with the shady surrounding of the nearby forest has he stealth around to get behind Schick, So it is her. He though to himself has his eyes glared towards her. Guess its only right to make an, Appropriate entry. He smirked. His somewhat longer then normal fur flowing in the light breeze blowing made his fur flow with the breeze.
Walking past a small flower patch and, His muzzle caught scent of the flower only to inhale the spores.
Sneezing fairly loudly Sel Sighed knowing his cover was blown and slowly walked out of the forest.

Slighter
Captain

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:19 pm
Schick, as zoned out and oblivious as she was, nearly leapt out of her skin. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she found herself feeling somewhat hypocritical, as she'd laughed at Cass for doing much the same earlier. But she'd not the time to feel guilty, or much else, as she frantically spun around to meet the looming brute's gaze.
She eyed the wolfen male briefly before relaxing a bit, breathing a sigh of relief. She knew him not, but she calmed nontheless.
"Jeez, watch yourself... Y'scared the s**t outta me."
She composed herself, tucking stray wisps of her hair behind her elfen ears. However, completely comfortable in her own skin, she never motioned to hide herself from the brute's eyes.
"Sneaking up on me, were you? Come on, if you wanted a peek, y'could've just asked."
She grinned boldly, flirting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:22 pm
[[got to go]]

Theo turned as someone sneezed behind him but effectively managed to hit himself in the head with one of his rock juggling balls, so he was very distracted and didn't pay Sel any further attention.  

Collective_Day_Dream

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:33 pm
[[I change the characters name Lii, Its Slighter.]]

Sel tilted his head and Smirked looking her over has he yawned once turning once again into his human form, "Oh? Maybe my goal was to scare not the s**t, but the towel off of you." He said with a smiled has he dropped down and on his rear.
Seeing how she was flirting with him, Sel Blushed some under his mask and looked away acting has if nothing was going on but chuckled seeing the male next to them hit himself with a rock upside the head.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:42 pm
( And you couldn't tell me that EARLIER? e_e )

Schick laughed, fleetingly low and sultry. "Oh, I bet."
She paused, glancing Theo's way, and pondered his misfortune. She chewed at her lip, considering briefly, before introducing him.
"I dunno if you've met Theo yet. Him and his sister are new..."
She shrugged, droplets of water sliding off her scarred shoulderblades and down her spine.
"...but maybe you knew that."
She nudged Theo with her elbow, the first physical contact she'd dared to impose upon him.
"Hey, Theo. This is Sel... He's the Alpha."
She smiled. She knew what a blessing it was to be so favored by the Alpha, and was more than grateful that she could be herself in his presence without the fear of being judged.
Though she'd never admit it, she treasured his compassion dearly.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:54 pm
[[I though you read all profiles lii?]]
[[xDD]]

Seleinis laughed and stood up once more walking towards Schick with a smile while looking at Theo, "I've met your sister earlier, She seems nice." He said simply has he turned to face Schick and poking her once, "So, Where have you been hiding?" He asked her.
Sel didn't act like an alpha these days, being has dead has his territory was, Sel usually spent his days sleeping or hunting alone so being around More of his kind somewhat made him feel uncomfortable, But he stay non the less.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:04 pm
( STFU. e__e;; )
( I read all the NEW ONES. )

Schick, squirmed and giggled as Seleinis poked her, swatting his hand away playfully as he did so. It took her a moment to respond through her glee.
"Oh, me? Pfft. Last time I showed my face around here I almost got raped and eaten..." She shot him a narrow-eyed glare. "I escaped, though..." She poked him in the chest. "With no help from you."
Of course, there was no real bitterness in Schick's voice. It wasn't his obligation to protect her. And besides. She could never be bitter toward Sel. But she could joke and toss bouts of sarcasm at him as she pleased.
"In any case, I could ask the same of you."

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:11 pm
[[xDD]]
[[Sorry]]

Sel Laughed and let himself be poked, "Oh? I though you where into that kind of stuff?" He said with a smirk across his face. "But I can see your alright so no harm done right?" He said with a smile has he patted her back.
"Yeah, I've been playing the hermit role, Hiding out in the mountains, hunting, sleeping." He told her with a sigh, the clouds above them darkening has if a storm was approaching.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:20 pm
Schick returned his smirk with one of her own.
"Yeah, well... you didn't see this guy. He had to be twice my age and more."
She squirmed, swaying her submerged legs in the water.
"Okay, so, that in itself was kind of a turn-on. But still."
She turned to face Seleinis sharply. "I wasn't diggin' it at the time."
Dismissively, Schick flipped her hair, leaving it at that.
After a moment, she shook her head.
"Come on, Sel. A hermit? You can do better. The pack is expanding every day..." she gestured toward Theo. "As you can see. You're our leader. The Na'arinheim needs you... Not some damned dirty hermit."
As if to accentuate her point, she brushed some dirt off Sel's shoulder distastefully. The femme knew she was giving him a hard time, but... he kinda looked like he could use the motivation.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:30 pm
Sel laughed and shook his head, "Schick Schick Schick....." He said has he looked at her has stuck his legs in the pool of water like she had em, but with his boots and pants still on.
"Yes, A hermit. Its a great lifestyle, Isolation, peace, and more then enough time for yourself." He nodded. and fell on his back on the wet dirt. "But I suppose your right, I should Stay out more and get to know the growing pack.... Wait, Dirty hermit?!" he looked at her and sighed, "Well.... Not dirty, Just a hermit." he simply replied and left it at that.

Glaring up at the sky rain drops started to fall upon them, "Uhm...." He yawned once, "Been a while since it rained out here." he Mumbled to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:43 pm
Schick tilted her head upward, flashing her slender throat, and looked at the looming clouds above. A droplet of water fell upon her cheek, and she smiled. "Yeah... it has been a while. I guess spring really is here."
She paused before lowering her head back down, eyeing Seleinis sidelong.
"Like hell if getting wet at the hot springs is going to bother me."
As if in defiance toward the rain, Schick shed her towel once more and lowered herself into the warm pool, laughing lowly and triumphantly to herself. Her ferral grin stretched from ear to ear. "Stupid rain. It can't ******** get me."
She went under briefly, and smoothed her hair back when she emerged (being weary of her horns, of course).
"But, no, in all seriousness... Alpha... You've got a responsibility."
She was toying with him in saying this. She knew there was no possible way he'd seriously consider his responsibilities when carnal desire was flooding his mind.
Schick loved being the tease she was.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 pm
Sel Ignored Schick's movement and sighed, "Uhm, I miss the rain." He said with a smile has he sat up looked down in the hotspring at Schick, "Well, The rain might not be able to get you.... But I can." He said with a smirk on his face has he simply slide himself into the spring still dressed.
"So Schick, Why are you such a tease around me?" He asked her playfully has he ever so slightly moved closer to her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:57 pm
Schick bit her lip, smiling, as she backed against the rim of the pool.
"Jeez. Down, boy. You don't want to make Theo... uncomfortable."
Her eyes glimmered with a devious sense of sadism. She hoped she was frustrating the hell out of Sel with her teasing. With him, though, she could never tell.
So she stood, her collarbone and below submerged, the image of her nude body being distorted by the ripples the rain made in the water. It left much to the imagination.
The only thing that stood between them was Theo's presence.
Schick's smile widened.
Her and her games.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:03 pm
Sel laughed and looked at Theo, "I suppose, don't want to scare the New comers now do we." He said simply has he returned to his spot on the other side of the hot spring and relaxed acting has if nothing was about to happen.
"So, You always naked in the hot springs?" he said has he looked at her, catching a glimpse of her nude body under ripples of the water but of course said nothing else and returned his eyes back towards the sky at the clouds.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff