Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 pm
(jeje, the castle was the first thing that came to my mind)

The great gates of the castle were open, Alure began walking into the castle, it was old but looked like someone had made some repairs on it, <Be careful, this guy is smart, so he wont let this place without defences> Alure looked every were, Hikari's chakra could be sensed in the whole place, ...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 pm
Hikari sensed the chakra of an approaching shinobi. "It's a strong pulse." She murmured, looking up at the sky. She was leaning so far back that Hoko had to support her back, lest she fall.
"What is, Hikari?" He asked, looking down at her.
"The pulsing heart of chakra." She sighed, coming back up to his chest. "It's strong... are you sure there's only one?"
"No, there are others. Two very strong chakras." He leaned on her head, staring at the path. How will you react, Alure-kun? To see your love in the arms of another, that she doesn't know who you are? Hoko thought menacingly.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:52 pm
Alure finally reached a garden, the necklace around his neck shined, he then looked ahead, Hikari was there with Hoko, he walked slowly to them, "Let her go Hoko, I know you did something to her" he said, he tryed to calm down, but there was a rage that was growing inside him...

<Come on boy, let me out and I'll finish him the most painfull way> Jubbi laughed inside his head, "Hikari-chan, do you really dont remember me?" he asked...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 pm
Hikari looked at him with a glassy look. She looked at his hair, his face, his body. Finally, she looked into his eyes. "I don't know you exactly, but I know those eyes anywhere. Those of loving compassion and innocence." She squinted a bit, then backed off a little bit, pressing herself into Hoko. "And immense and growing hatred."
Dammit, she's remembering... Hoko hissed in his mind. He picked Hikari up and placed her down on the bench, standing up so that he blocked her from looking at Alure. "Sorry Uchiha... but she's mine now, see?" He smiled menacingly at him, showing Alure Hikari's hand. "There's a ring. She's mine now." He laughed.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 pm
Alure was shoked, <You really are slow dont you boy?> Jubbi said <She is under a mind control jutsu, so you just have to breake the conection and better do it quick> Alure nooded, he wanted to kill Hoko but he knew that if he started a fight, Fanglong could find Hikari and him...

"Hikari-chan, please remember" he said, as he had an idea, but he needed to take her away fom Hoko for an instant to execute his plan...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 pm
Hikari cocked her head to the side, then smiled and stood up. "My name is Hikari... Inuzuka Hikari." She smiled, her smile radiant and bright. "What is your name?"
Hoko stared, eyes wide, bewilderment across his face. Damn, I can't pull her away... but if he tells her... His entire mind was in turmoil as he thought of a good way to draw her away from him. Then he had a brilliant idea. "Hikari, why would you want to know the name of the person who killed your brother?"
Hikari whipped around, turing to face Hoko. "What?!" She looked at Alure. "He couldn't... he's too kind looking!" She wailed, flying herself at Hoko. "Don't tell me it's true, don't... please!" She cried, tears falling down her face.
"Yes, he killed your brother." Hoko smiled at Alure. "He really did."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 pm
"You liar" Alure shouted, he knew that Hoko would do anything to keep Hikari with him, "Hikari-chan, I would never done something like that, something that hurt you" he said, as he walked to them...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:16 pm
"Shut up!" She cried, a dark red chakra circling her. "Shut up already! I'm tired of hearing lies!"
"Hikari-chan." Hoko ran his hand through her hair. "Calm down." The chakra disappeared, and Hikari was back to herself again.
"I apologize." She muttered. Then she turned her hateful glare back on Alure. "Well, what's your name anyway? I'd like to know so that I can kill you later." She hissed.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:22 pm
"Uchiha Alure" he said as he steped back, <Boy, you are taking much time, do it now> Jubbi said, Alure made some handsings as clones appeared, 2 catched Hoko, another appeared and looked at his eyes, "Tsukuyomi" he entered in his mind...

Alure walked to Hikari, "Please, trust me, I know you are angry but this is a lie" he said, he now was infont of her...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:26 pm
Hikari backed off, the name rooting it's place in her mind once more. "Uchiha... Alure." She murmured. "Memories flashed before her eyes, moving back and forth. Finally, Hikari closed her eyes and fell to the floor, not making a sound, but more or less bowing to Alure. Finally, the memories faded, and she opened her eyes, the color returning. When she looked at the young Uchiha before her, she smiled. "Alure-kun, how could I forget you?" She laughed at herself. "Where's Ryoku and the others?" She smiled, looking around.
Hikari! You f-ing piece of low life sh-
Calm down Harimi... It was Hoko, not me.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 pm
Alure smiled, he hugged her, when something shoked him, he turned arround and looked at Hoko, "You... you did it, but why?" he was confused of what he had saw in Hoko's mind...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 pm
Hoko turned his hate filled glare on the two. "Why not? Hikari was promised to me, yet I knew that simply taking her wasn't going to do anything!" He spat. "Besides, you took too long. The barrier drove her mind insane, driving her almost completely blank!"
Hikari smiled to herself. "Of course. No one would ever want to hang out with a creepy ***** like you." She stuck her tongue at him.
"Psh... hello, he's the same age as me." Hoko motioned toward Alure.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:42 pm
Alure hugged Hikari closer to him, "Promise me you will let me handle this" he said, as he looked at her eyes, then looked at Hoko again, "You dared to take her away from me" he said, as the clones dissapeared, "And I know you wont let us go just like that so..." he let go of Hikari, entering a battle stance, "I'll end this right here, right now" Alure eyes had him in his sight  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:46 pm
Hikari watched the two boys enter battle stance, Hoko more hesitantly than Alure. Finally, she stepped between them. "Stop it, the both of you." She muttered. "Hoko will let us go." She turned and smiled at him. "That's what one does if they love the other so much." She mused playfully. "Right, Hoko? You will let us go, right?" She asked, walking over to him.
Hoko became rigid with Hikari's words, but nodded his head. "Sure, you may go." He muttered, motioning towards a portal that he opened. "Don't listen to that bull that Ryoku says. You can return to the human realm." He told Alure solemnly. Hikari's hand found Hoko's for a second, then the boy slipped the ring off of her finger. "Forgive me, Lady South." He bowed, a mock smile playing across his lips.
"You are forgiven, Lord of Fire." Hikari mockingly curtsied, then grabbed Alure's hand. "Let's go home, Alure." She smiled.

(Going to bed... bye)  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:17 am
*appeared infront of Hoko*
Bahumet:........ don't u ever come anywhere near my sister
me: or u'll meet your end........... Hikari..... Alure can't go home with u........ in order for him to come here he's to never return to human world ever again  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff