Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am
Mira sighed slightly and pulled a large box off the top shelf in the closet "To show you these...." Walking over to the hall table she set down the box.opening it and reveling a woman with with wings holding a small child and a grinning man.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:32 pm
Oblen looks around the room, examining random objects until hearing Mira finally answer slightly. He swiftly turns his head to watch Mira as she opened a box to reveal the image of a grinning man with a woman holding a child... and the woman had wings! He stared at the picture, eyes widening slightly and mouth dropping some. After a bit of staring he looks to Mira to ask "Is... this a picture of... you being... held by your parents?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:05 pm
Mira bit her lip slightly and sat down on the edge of a small chair "My mother and my uncle.....my father died three mother's before this photo was taken...." She sighed slightly and reached into the box and pulled out a soft, pure white feather "My mother, as you can see, wasn't human.She was murdered a few years after this was taken...." she bit her lip unsure of how to explain ther rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:36 pm
Oblen nods, looking down some. "I... see... I'm sorry to hear that." He said, a bit tempted to hold the feather.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:37 pm
Mira shrugged slightly and twirled the feather in her fingers "My mother was murdered by someone like you, not exactly like you but close enough in features.....Thats why I screamed in the alley....."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:01 pm
Oblen stared at the feather as she had informed him a bit about the killer. He tilts his head some. "What?... she..." He then shakes his head, can't help but finally asking "Can I see her... feather?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:45 pm
Mira handed him the feather "I think she was and angel or close to it anyways...I had asked her once a little while before she was killed but she only smiled and went back to cooking...." She dug around in the box and pulled out a necklace with a bunch of runes on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:00 pm
Oblen takes the feather, turning slightly from Mira to look at it. He tilts his head to the other side and holds it up some. "... By god..." He mumbles before handing back the feather, not looking directly at Mira again. "Yes... I believe she was an angel..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:23 pm
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 pm
Oblen peaks over to see the necklace, but really doesn't say much. He looks down. "Well... I... I don't know what to say anymore... you... your part angel?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Mira shrugged slightly and lowered her eyes to the floor "I guess so...I mean if my mother was one......" She didn't know what to say to him, or how to say anything at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:47 pm
Oblen stand there, looking at the ground... he stood in silence for a long moment before sitting down. "... Oh... so... Me... and... you... got... together... and... your part... angel?..." He asks before looking up to finally say "That ain’t good..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 am
Mira nodded slightly and pulled her knees up to her chin and wrapped her arms around them "I kinda figured that....But I thought you should know....." She bit her lip slightly unsure of what else to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:03 pm
Obeln sat there quite for a moment before looking up to ask "You know... her name?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm
Mira bit her lip slightly and nodded "Lenor....her name was Lenor..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games