Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 pm
That's the other part I meant to ask, if it was a work-study XD

Yǐn Cáng wouldn't mind unreasonable physical labor if he got paid for it *A* Is there a particular way to go about getting a job, on or off campus? Would it be a "btw student A works here part-time" and mentioned during rp or does the job itself need to be rped out? Sorry, just trying to figure out financial situations for the future XD Having no money whatsoever probably won't cut it forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:29 pm
It doesnt have to be RP'd out ~

and student PT jobs on campus will be at least some or all of these ~

- difficult
- low paying
- humiliating
- involve being subject to the cruel whims of gnomes
- involve cleaning
- involve digging
- involve carrying
- involve cleaning
- low paying
- disgusting
- unhygienic
- dangerous
- low paying  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:05 am
i know liz said in the natural abilities thread that she sometimes forgets, so im assuming the same just happened for the FEAR mechanics thread?

for the exam though, i want to use dannys y2 attack, but since it hasnt been approved, i dont think i can? xD i know you guys are busy, am not angry or anything like that.

just a gentle reminder to approve it? OTL
(also im only quoting maru cause i think shes the one who approves them?)

Marushii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:32 pm
For the defensive spells exam, if we're using headlights, do we use the 2d12 mechanic that is listed for barrier/the eye?  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm
I did the written exam, but I assume the headlights ability would be under offensive fear since it was under the category of offensive fears, so it can't be used in the def/heal test.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:41 pm
Nio Love
For the defensive spells exam, if we're using headlights, do we use the 2d12 mechanic that is listed for barrier/the eye?

If you are using ANY Fear that debuffs/ blocks attack/ heals (AKA: IT DOES NOT CAUSE DAMAGE WHATSOEVER) you can use it in the exam by rolling the 2d12.

ONLY for the exam you can use Y2/Y1 abilities that have not been approved yet because I know Maru has been rather busy with that one.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:58 pm
Zoomutt
Nio Love

If you are using ANY Fear that debuffs/ blocks attack/ heals (AKA: IT DOES NOT CAUSE DAMAGE WHATSOEVER) you can use it in the exam by rolling the 2d12.

ONLY for the exam you can use Y2/Y1 abilities that have not been approved yet because I know Maru has been rather busy with that one.

Thank you Zoo <333  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:36 am
Question about growth point tallying ~

My student has taken the advancement exam but hasn't gotten the official promotion post yet (no no no I'm not angry at this or anything), but would recently completed RPs like the standardized testing one count towards her Y2 growth tally? ICly the test should have occurred before closure I think. Would recent but Y1 backdated RPs count, that's pretty much what I'm curious about XD. Thanks for taking the time, I hope I don't offend anyone with this question ;;  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:56 am
If they ICly took place after the exam, then you may count them toward the next growth tier  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 pm
If there is a Halloween Sales going on this year at the Maul, is there also a Santa Claws there? Since he DID visit Halloween Town in the past and there is a Christmas song playing over in the Maul.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm
So I can have a ghost that was birthed and not the result of a death?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:33 pm
Yushika
So I can have a ghost that was birthed and not the result of a death?

Yes! A number of ghosts in Halloween were created by their parents (or progenitors, or whatever you want to call them). This guide has more about the process if you're interested!  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:37 pm
MoonKitsune
If there is a Halloween Sales going on this year at the Maul, is there also a Santa Claws there? Since he DID visit Halloween Town in the past and there is a Christmas song playing over in the Maul.

There is commemorative Sandy Claws merchandise, not to mention enthusiastic cosplayers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:41 pm
If we have a student in the play and they leave the play, can they go to the maul? I know it says you can't have one student in both, but I took that to mean as 'you can't have one student in both at the same time' -- HALP.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:58 pm
for student RP's, the rp needs to be completed in order to count for a point right? If one is abandoned or unfinished but still over 800 words it still would not be useable correct?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games