Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm
A folded up napkin flew to the Slytherin table, landing directly in the center of the plate belonging to Jaslyn Ross.

Chance Carlson
I think you're right. I wouldn't be able to hit you. You're way too quick for me. I don't think I did too bad. One hit is better than no hits. And, like you said, I didn't get knocked out. But that Hufflepuff girl, she was amazing for a while there. I hope I can be that good one day. I don't doubt that you'll stay on your roof, but if you do fall, I hope Virgil is there to catch you. I know I'll be there for my sister if she falls. Tell him I say hello, by the way. I can see him sitting there looking bored out of his mind. Summer will be here quicker than you know it. And our mischief is sure to be plentiful.
~Chance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Thrilled}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari stalked into the great hall, going down the center tables to her podium. She was not there early as per normal due to the amount of issues she'd had to deal with lately. She was dressed as her station would require and as always looked beautiful yet fierce. Taking her spot at the podium, the room quickly quieted. Smiling over the hall, she started."I'm proud to say we have had another great year here at Hogwarts, and I thank each and everyone of you for being apart of it. Congratulations are in order, so lets to started. Firstly I'd like to say wonderful job to our Ravenclaw house team for winning the Quidditch Cup!" She paused for applause, and then continued."Secondly I'd like to congratulate Professor Fino, though he is new to our great staff, he was done a wonderful job and has been deemed Professor of the Year!"She announce and gestured towards the man she spoke of. Waiting once more for the applause to stop, she went on."Now lastly, what you all really want to know. This year, the winner of the House Cup is, Hufflepuff!! Wonderful job this year!"She pointed her wand at the banners and they changed to display the hufflepuff house colors."Once again it was lovely to have you all here for another great year, for those of you leaving us, we hope you find all that you desire and do wish you to come back and visit your Hogwarts family, and to those of you returning next year, have a great break and we can't wait to see you once more! Now let us eat!" Inari motioned to the tables and they filled with food. A smile on her face she made her way over to the large chair reserved for herself, happy to have a moments rest.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:47 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn picked up the note right before the headmistress began to speak. She read it carefully, only half listening to the speech. She wrote back a reply and waited for the speech to be over before sending the napkin back to where it had come from. She then happily dug into the food in front of her.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda chewed on her lip when Eretria brought up Slytherin's Quidditch Cup loss. Of course they had to try harder! She grabbed her fork and squeezed it in an attempt to hold in her anger. She almost lost it when Ravenclaw was crowned the winner of the Quidditch Cup by Professor Evernight.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:37 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Sixth Year, Slytherin Prefect

A shrug had perused his shoulders cascading callous negligence to spiral amidst the scales and fangs of the house of green and silver. Golden eyes danced, reveling in the underlying intentions that could lay hidden there. But he tried not to dwell so much on it. He was a brooding man, but only upon precarious affairs. Women didn’t just avoid him, they lashed their tongues and cast poison, no one trusted him here… Women, they were odd creatures, unintellectual, he had acknowledged in the years, and emotional—far too keen a sense of instinct and aura.

They didn’t know it, but they all saw it… That darkness manifested in his core, and not even all the money in the world could sway the witches here (not that he’d have given a rats a**, mind you.)

”All’s fair in love and war, isn’t it?” He mused, a coy smile curling at his lips. ”Either way, it hardly bloody matters,

“What will you find yourself doing this summer?”
He wondered, curious, yet, the impassive expression had never left his features as though he hadn’t care up or down her answer… Didn’t mean he might not try and surprise her there, of course.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Dignified
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

”Where’ve you been?” Dominic’s soft, low voice demanded with gentle brusque tenacity the moment that a pair of familiar arms had slipped around his waist and the docile warmth had grazed him almost with hesitance. Crystal blue eyes slashed toward her rippling with dark blue waters as a long, lean arm swung around and grasped her waist, corralling her delicately to his side where she had belonged every opportunity he found himself actually hungry enough to appear. Lately, his appetite (hard as though it may be to believe) had drastically decreased. ”I thought you might’ve gotten lost,” he teased her, smiling meekly if only to see her happy, anything to keep his mind off of the pain still imbedded deep in his heart like a fresh wound.

”Can hardly believe it’s the end of the year, eh? Blimey, I still haven’t even decided what electives I’ll take next year—what you taking?” His cool, casual rolling voice eased gently off of his tongue his anticipation rising as their conversation had been ceased by the hushed silence of the massive hall while the headmistress prepared her speech. The announcement of the quidditch cup brought on a foul, grim line to his lips.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 147lbs ☣ Age: 12
Slytherin Table

╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:15 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
All's fair in love and war... Michelle mused on that for a moment and then smirked. "Nothing is fair when your playing with me." She said casually. "As to my summer, Vincent will probably request my help at his shop, which means I'll be there unless I come up with some way of getting out it." She shrugged, running her fingers through her hair again.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Sixth Year

User Image Jess smiled at the arrival of food, "I suppose we had better eat then." The Prefect chuckled a bit, as she started to eat. Politely in between bites, the willowy redhead spoke toward Eretria, "With what I have been hearing about you on the Quiddich field, Eretria, I have every confidence that you will help guide us to victory next year. Keep at it, I know you've worked very hard at it."

After Jess chewed another bite completely, she queried -- aiming her question at Eretria, Marina, Ronyo, Amanda, and anyone else who would care to answer"So, what are your plans for over the summer break?"  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 am
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora blushed lightly as Dominic demanded he know where she'd been. "I was packing, Dom..." As he carefully led her to his side, she took her seat next to him, smiling up at him a little. "It's funny. You speak to me with such force, yet you act like i'm as breakable as a porcelain doll." she teased, her onyx eyes showing sadness that matched his pain. She wished she could fix it but she didn't know how...

The Headmistress spoke, and food appeared, yet Eliora hardly took notice. "Yea, wow... End of the year... i cannae believe it either! Electives?.. hmm..." She made a pondering face. "None... i'm only going to be a second year next year, Dominic..." She sighed. He forgot sometimes... they both wished that they would be in the same classes. "Oh! I have an idea. Is it possible to start an elective a year late? Then maybe we could take one together..." It was a thought. The girl turned to the table, her stomach growling quietly as she looked over the food. She grabbed a small bit of turkey and roast beef, along with mashed potatoes and gravy and some green beans, filling her plate. She looked up at Dominic, who, she suspected, would barely fill his plate at all.

"You should eat. Please? For me? You're losing weight. Your Mum cannae be very 'appy abou' tha'."

Translations:
Currently: Outfit:Adorable. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: You know, i wonder if he's realized that he hasn't really asked me out, or even kissed my cheek yet...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda piled some food onto her plate and stabbed it with her fork. Plans? Amanda brought food up to her mouth. Same as always, stay quiet and out of the way. Amanda never really had specific plans besides surviving. "I have to get a new broom," she said after she swallowed her bite.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:24 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

He blinked, a flash of surprise sliced his features as sharp as lightning at the notion of his abrasive demeanor,
”Oh..”It was all he could say as she had teased him. He laughed, if only ever so slightly, and scratched the back of his head. ’You are a doll,’ he’d wanted to say, but he didn’t know quite how. So he only shook his head. His thoughts drifted, wondering what it would be like to go home… He knew his brother would have to be there, there was no excuse—Perhaps his mum would be too busy with Gabriel to notice him? As much as he’d hate to admit it, he dreaded most the look on his mother’s face now, that grim, sullen line on her lips.

He’d endured it all at Hogwarts, if only to try and help her, but he didn’t want to do it all summer long, too. When Eliora next spoke, he’d only caught the last wisp of her breath.
”Oh…” He’d almost forgotten, hell, he bloody did forget. He glanced away and grimaced, how could he have forgotten? ”There’s always advanced flying?” He tried, but he knew better than to know she’d actually sign up. Instead, took a sip of pumpkin juice, thankful for the cooling liquid to heal his burning insides. ”M’sorry….

“Erm—is there any class you want to take with me? Hell, I’m sure I can take it in my fourth year with you…

“Blimey, reminds me…. What are you doing this summer..? Maybe… I can see you some time?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Slytherin Table

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora laughed when Dominic mentioned Advanced Flying, a real smile coming to the girl's face. "Dominic, if you promise to 'elp me pass tha' class, i will most certainly take Advanced Flying with you... Bu' you 'ave to 'elp me pass i', or i will fail!" she shook her head, taking a drink of her own pumpkin juice, pondering his question about other classes and summer. "Well, me Aunt teaches Divination. i was goin' to take her class. She's taught me some already. Seers run in our family..." She sighed, taking a bite of food and chewing while she thought more on summer. How much could she tell him?...

"Summer... i mostly stay home with me mum. We're in north Wales, o'course... Bu' you could, maybe, visit... or i could... i mean, i 'elp mum by gathering herbs for her during the day since she cannae go an' get them 'erself, but i bet i could gather extra for her at some point. 'm sure they want to meet you... me mum an' da, i mean. They mentioned it in a letter, at some point."

And they had. They had been very curious about the Montague boy who had stirred up trouble the first day of school, the one who seemed to have a dark nature... one who could, possibly, help restore the good family name of Blake, reintroducing them into high society after hiding themselves for the past decade.

Translations:
Currently: Talking with Dom. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: He wants to visit me?...

((i'm not sure how we roleplay summer?..))  

little_kitten52

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:49 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

Tilting his head, a toothy smile grew on his features as dimples adorned each cheek, he hadn’t realized it just then, but he hadn’t had to force it, not like before. That smile graced him so easily, he hadn’t even noticed it.
”Don’t worry, I’ll teach you everything I know,” Dominic had promised her with the wink of his eye like a shooting star, so subtle, so deep. At the notion of Divinations, he wrinkled his nose immediately. ”Divinations, huh? Never really was my cup o’ tea…. That means you’ll have to help me, me mum and da’ will slaughter me if I don’t pass all my classes with at least an E…” He chuckled, but the brute truth of it was there whether she thought he was joking, or not. It was the only downside to being a Montague—perfection meant everything.

”Sure, I’d love to come visit you, maybe you can come to my home, too?” He had wondered with the rise of his brow. ”But my mum and da’ will have to talk to your mum an’ da’, of course….

“Want to meet up in Hogsmeade over this summer?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Slytherin Table

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora nodded emphatically. "i'd love to!" Quite suddenly, she hugged him, smiling. "An', o'course they'd 'ave to talk to each other. Tha's understandable. Me mum... she's a bit... ill... though, umm, so me da, he'd be able to meet your parents for tea or something. Me mum wouldnae though." That was what they always told people, of course. Her mother had an illness. If they didn't know already, they didn't need to know.

"You donnae really 'ave to take Divination just for me, Dom. If you think you won't do well, i don't want you to have problems making your family proud. But, if you do want to... i'll be happy to 'elp you. Every day, if you need it!" It was her turn to wink at the boy, a bubble of joyous laughter escaping her lips. She liked laughing with him. It had been a while since this had happened. But it looked like summer would change all of that.

Translations:
Currently: Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts:

little_kitten52

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey gasped when she was sorted into Slytherin. Steffi was in Gryffindor...Weren't they rival houses? She hurried toward the Slythering table and took a seat, maybe, just maybe Cain would be with her. That why she wouldn't be all alone. She hated that feeling.

Wearing.

OOC:
I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games