Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image
Professor Thorsten Eckstein
Pureblood Professor of Ghoul and Ghost Studies Former Durmstrang, Keltainen

Location : Great Hall - Staff Table

So he was the defense against the dark arts professor for the older students. Thorsten had never had the pleasure of learning from that perspective. As for him he learned the dark arts as was required by Durmstrang. He only continued it after fifth year because he felt that learning it would better prepare him for it. “Friends… call me Thorst or Thor.” Thorsten told Ian, finding it hard to admit that having friends was a possibility. He wanted to believe that having friends wasn’t likely as it was safer that way. Though, he didn’t think that his daughter would think like that while she was at school.

When Ian commented about him not attending Hogwarts, Thorsten nodded. “I attended Durmstrang Institute.” He told him as he watched the sorting. “Not really.” He answered him about the summer before expanding. “Spent it with my daughter Cornelia, she start charms school this year.” After a short breath Thorsten thought he should at least if anything happened over his summer. “How about your summer?” He asked trying to sound at least semi interested in the question he was asking.

With : Fellow Colleges... Ian

Wearing : Professional

OOC : - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:04 am
User Image
                                                I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                Sometimes the peace comes
                                                And settles your soul
                                                Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                I don't know what to call it
                                                But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:00 pm
User Image
                                                    And settles your soul

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 220 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 230 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 270 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 565 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Ravenclaw! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:00 pm
User Image
                                                And settles your soul

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:39 pm
User Image
                                                    And settles your soul

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 75 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 150 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 440 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 550 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:20 pm
Listen to me, please sit down and stay-
I'm gonna build a house and hide away!
Gather timber from the ground...
I'll build a castle that won't fall down.
And when I'm done the clock will stop and from,
Our heads will come bright flowers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
S H O I C H E T

BLOOD TRAITORFORMER HUFFLEPUFFCHARMS PROFESSOR

Elsie could barely believe it had been five years since she had last set foot in Hogwarts. It hadn't changed a bit, aside from there being different students, of course, and a few professors who had not taught there while she attended. She wasn't feeling as anxious as she'd worried she might; her office and classroom had been set up for the start of classes tomorrow, and despite the strangeness of being seated at the professors' table, looking down on the tables full of students, she was starting to relax as the Sorting went on. After all, she'd earned her position, hadn't she? It'd been her dream to one day teach at the school she had always considered her first real home since she was a first year herself. She tried to pay close attention to who was being sorted into Hufflepuff; she was a professor representing her former house now, after all. Who was captain of the house team now?, she wondered. She'd been informed of who the prefects were, of course, and she knew who the Head Boy and Girl were. Still, was it possible to both feel as if nothing had changed and yet completely out of the loop at the same time?

OOC:
Username

I don't know, I can't contain my heartbeat-
I am dancing, shrouded by green trees!
I am whirling, wearing my sun feet;
And humming children to sleep.
I love to watch the light you spread to the room...
See how it dances from you to me to you.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:01 am
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Advanced Flying

User ImageUser Image

Landon had no idea that his sister and his brother in-law were going to see Emma at the station. However he could tell over the remainder of the summer that things were improving. Perhaps it was something Logan did to making things better for the girl, or maybe it was the fact she got out of the apartment and saw some friends. Either way Landon didn’t mind the change.

Seeing her at the Hufflepuff table happy, was all Landon could ask for. Like always he smiled to her, however this year was different. This year she was talking to someone who wasn’t a friend. After finding out what had happened last year, he couldn’t help but feel bad for her. Though, he knew Emma would find love someday. At least he hoped so. Even he hadn’t been so lucky in that department. Chances were he never would. Besides, being at work year round made any relationship difficult.

Landon’s attention wasn’t just on his niece. No, there was a familiar blonde girl sitting at the staff table that had his interest as well. “Elsbeth Vass, has it really been that long?” Landon asked her. She’d certainly grown up. He remembered her being in his second group of Advanced Flying students. “By the looks of things, it’s not Vass anymore either.” He said noting the ring on her finger, as he sat down. Man did she have a way of making a guy feel old.

With: Faculty... Elsbeth

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:49 am
Listen to me, please sit down and stay-
I'm gonna build a house and hide away!
Gather timber from the ground...
I'll build a castle that won't fall down.
And when I'm done the clock will stop and from,
Our heads will come bright flowers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
S H O I C H E T

BLOOD TRAITORFORMER HUFFLEPUFFCHARMS PROFESSOR

Elsie looked over with a small smile when someone greeted her by her maiden name, and after a moment or two recognized the speaker as the familiarly grey-haired Professor Price, who'd taught her for two years in Advanced Flying. It felt like ages since she'd played Quidditch; she'd have to go to at least some of the games now, if only to support her former house. "I suppose so," she said with a laugh. "And you're right- I'm officially Professor Shoichet, starting tomorrow. You look well, Professor." Gods, how old must the man be by now? How old must all of them be? Professor Powell had to be pushing fifty by now, and Professor Harlowe had to be well into her forties. Sitting here as the youngest professor, aside from Professor Drage, who she knew was only about five or so years her senior, it was hard not to feel very young and inexperienced. Even the headmaster, Professor Steele, looked significantly more older and wizened than she remembered him as being as a teenage girl.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

I don't know, I can't contain my heartbeat-
I am dancing, shrouded by green trees!
I am whirling, wearing my sun feet;
And humming children to sleep.
I love to watch the light you spread to the room...
See how it dances from you to me to you.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:39 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:16 pm
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Advanced Flying

User ImageUser Image

Landon smiled at the news that she was married. Time may fly but seeing where all his students went after their years at Hogwarts was certainly a positive. Even if he taught a class that only for a time would be used for mere fun. He knew some would use his class like how his own niece wanted but most didn’t. “Congratulations Professor Shoichet.” He told her brightly. Landon was always the type to stick to the positives. There was hardly anything to be down about on a day like today.

“Well thank you, I’ve tried my best.” Landon replied before adding. “And feel free to call me Landon from time to time. We are on the same team after all.” He smiled as Timothy started the pleasantries. The usual friendly reminders and the feast appeared. Looking back to Elsie he asked. “So, which subject will you be teaching?” Landon was curious about that. There were a number of classes that needed teachers by the end of the previous year.

With: Faculty... Elsbeth

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with no points, is Slytherin. Third place, with a total of 220 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place tied together with a total of 240 points goes to Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

Marni walked into the Great Hall, eyes wide like a kid going to Honeydukes for the first time. With a happy, trilling sort of laugh, the woman walked a bit faster, clearly excited to make it to the sprawling staff table. As a kid, she'd been convinced she' leave the school and not return, but after six years interning, and another eight as a full Healer at St Mungos, the woman had found herself glad to be back at the old school. She did love helping with younger people, and any day where she wasn't worried for her safety marked a good day; so honestly, it was a surprise it took her nearly as long as it had. After looking around to see if people were arranged in seats, the former Ravenclaw sat almost daintily, not bothering to conceal her excitement in the least. Hopefully she'd make fast friends with some more members of the staff, not to mention impress the other Matrons at the school. It'd be awful if they didn't like her, after all.

Cara MiaKitty

A 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝓊𝑒 ᴏɴ 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ᴀs ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴜɴ ɪs 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓋𝑒 ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪs 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎
Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ I sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Aɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ 𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎
Aɴᴅ sᴏ I 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝒶𝓏𝑒 ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓂𝒶𝓏𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈 ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
Sᴜɴ ɪs ʜɪɢʜ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒻𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxStaff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMarni
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOut of Sorts
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιи му є у є ѕ, ιи∂ ι ѕ ρ σ ѕ є ∂, ιи ∂ ι ѕ g υ ι ѕ є ѕ иσ σиє к и σ ω ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нι∂єѕ тнє f α ¢ є, ℓιєѕ тнє ѕ и α к є - тнє ѕ υ и ιи му ∂ιѕg я α ¢ є xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вσιℓιиg н є α т, ѕυммєя ѕ т є и ¢ н, 'иєαтн тнє в ℓ α ¢ к тнє ѕ к у ℓσσкѕ ∂ є α ∂ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αℓℓ му и α м є тняσυgн тнє ¢ я є α м αи∂ ι'ℓℓ н є α я уσυ ѕ ¢ я є α м αgαιи xxxxxx
                                                          вℓα¢к н σ ℓ є ѕυи ωσи'т уσυ ¢ σ м є αи∂ ω α ѕ н α ω α у тнє я α ι и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla didn't know how she'd gotten to the Great Hall. The moment she was through the doors, she stopped in her tracks, blinking oddly, and looking around the room in confusion. She didn't remember walking there. In fact, the last thing she remembered was working on a star chart for herself. She was rather out of sorts since things had gotten rocky with Kolton. Unfortunately, she'd never quite broken the habit of using the people in her life to keep her stable. As soon as she was on her own again, all sense of stability went out the window. During the school year, things weren't so bad, but once she was alone over the holidays everything went out the window. Of course, Kolton was sweet, but he hadn't been much help in that department anyway. Not that she expected someone to drop everything and look after her, she knew she was an adult and should do it herself, but it was difficult. She struggled. She just needed a little help.

spaceThe Seer was now faced with the very real possibility that she was going to have to endure a horribly awkward dinner at the table with her ex. It wasn't a situation she'd ever encountered before. She didn't have many exes, and certainly none who were coworkers. For a moment, she considered leaving and returning to her room, perhaps with a stop by the kitchens so she actually ate (and good for her, remembering to eat, at the very least). But, there was a woman at the staff table already; she must've been seen. Dru debated for a moment, then reasoned that she couldn't hide in her rooms all year. If she did, her mental state would only deteriorate further. She needed social interaction to stay sane... or, well. Mostly sane. This new woman was as good a place to start as any.

spaceShe was new... right? Dru didn't remember seeing her before. Her face seemed familiar, very vaguely, but most faces did to the Seer, so she tended to ignore that niggling sensation in the back of her mind. Approaching the table, she prayed that she looked as put together as she'd intended to, and not like an utter mess. That would make an excellent first impression, she thought sarcastically. Then again, she was lucid enough to worry about something as immaterial as her appearance, so perhaps she should ease up a bit. She sat at the table near the woman, smiling faintly. "Evening, duck," she greeted, attempting to sound much more cheerful than she felt, and mostly succeeding. "Professor Drusilla Somerset, I teach Divination. Are you new, or am I forgetting faces again?" She let out a faint trill of a laugh, trying to poke fun at herself. In reality all she felt like she'd done was write 'crazy' on her forehead. Which was ridiculous, lots of people were bad with faces, right? Or was it names? Dru was rubbish with both, unfortunately.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕтυттєяιиg, ¢ σ ℓ ∂ αи∂ ∂ α м ρ, ѕтєαℓ тнє ω α я м ω ι и ∂, тιяє∂ f я ι є и ∂
                                                          xxxxxx тιмєѕ αяє g σ и є fσя н σ и є ѕ т мєи, αи∂ ѕ σ м єтιмєѕ fαя т σ σ ℓ σ и g fσя ѕ и α к є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιи му ѕ н σ є ѕ, α ω α ℓ к ι и g ѕℓєєρ, αи∂ му у σ υ т н ι ρ я α у тσ к є є ρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx н є α ν є и ѕєит н є ℓ ℓ α ω α у - и σ σиє ѕ ι и g ѕ ℓιкє у σ υ αиум σ я є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx нαиg му н є α ∂, ∂яσωи му f є α я ѕ, υитιℓ уσυ α ℓ ℓ נυѕт ∂ιѕ α ρ ρ є α я

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

Marni looked up when another person entered the Great Hall, this one a woman with a rather swishy skirt. The Healer watched, seeing the woman's baffled expression. Did she need something, or had she gotten lost? It was odd, though Marni figured she could be new... and have been educated at one of the many other magical schools? Hm, perhaps. Or it could be that she was just a rather flighty woman. Either way, the newest Matron was more than excited at a chance to meet someone else that worked at the school. When the woman decided to sit next to her, Marni grinned brightly.

The woman greeted by calling her a duck, though she supposed that wasn't too terribly odd. Aha! A name was mentioned, Drusilla Somerset, and happily the former Ravenclaw committed the name to memory. "Why, it's a pleasure to meet you, Drusilla! My name is Marni Kavanagh, and I'm one of the new school Healers this year. Not to say I'm new to the field, however!" A grin donned the woman's face, a curl falling out of her hat and gently resting on her cheek. With a polite expression, Marni examined the woman up close, secretly thinking her quite beautiful.... in a strictly professional way, of course....

Cara MiaKitty

A 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝓊𝑒 ᴏɴ 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ᴀs ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ I sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Aɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ 𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎
Aɴᴅ sᴏ I 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝒶𝓏𝑒 ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓂𝒶𝓏𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈 ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
Sᴜɴ ɪs ʜɪɢʜ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒻𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxStaff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxMarni
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlustered
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιи му єуєѕ, ιи∂ιѕρσѕє∂ - ιи ∂ιѕgυιѕєѕ иσ σиє киσωѕxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нι∂єѕ тнє fα¢є, ℓιєѕ тнє ѕиαкє - тнє ѕυи αи∂ му ∂ιѕgяα¢єxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вσιℓιиg нєαт, ѕυммєя ѕтєи¢н, 'иєαтн тнє вℓα¢к тнє ѕку ℓσσкѕ ∂єα∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αℓℓ му иαмє тняσυgн тнє ¢яєαм, αи∂ ι'ℓℓ нєαя уσυ ѕ¢яєαм αgαιиxxxxxx
                                                          вℓα¢к нσℓє ѕυи, ωσи'т уσυ ¢σмє αи∂ ωαѕн αωαу тнє яαιи؟xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla clicked her tongue happily when Marni explained that she was a new addition to the Hospital Wing. "Oh, I'm sure you'll be busy," she said with a laugh. "Especially on Quidditch days." She hummed lightly, the arrival of the students catching her attention. She looked out on them, knowing the sorting would start soon.

spaceProfessor Harlowe trailed the first years in, and Dru had to shake herself to stop from engaging in her usual little game. She was talking to someone! Ignoring Marni for the duration of the sorting would be rude, and then the woman wouldn't be inclined to continue speaking to her. And then, what would she do when Kolton showed? She assumed he wouldn't sit with her, of course, but she'd be in a sore spot trying not to look at him all night.

spaceThen again, Marni was quite beautiful. Certainly something Dru would enjoy looking at, far more than she would her ex. The Seer liked men well enough, but she'd always preferred women, and the Healer was, to put it frankly, gorgeous. And probably not attracted to women at all, just like every other woman Dru had found attractive over the past few years. She blinked owlishly, realizing she'd begun staring.
                                                          "Terribly sorry for staring, duck," she said, a bit frazzled. "You're just very lovely." Most of her fellow professors were, to be honest, but most of them were also taken. Alas.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕтυттєяιиg, ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ∂αмρ, ѕтєαℓ тнє ωαям ωιи∂, тιяє∂ fяιєи∂
                                                          xxxxxxтιмєѕ αяє gσиє fσя нσиєѕт мєи, αи∂ ѕσмєтιмєѕ fαя тσσ ℓσиg fσя ѕиαкєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxιи му ѕнσєѕ, α ωαℓкιиg ѕℓєєρ, ιи му уσυтн ι ρяαу тσ кєєρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxнєανєи, ѕєи∂ нєℓℓ αωαу, иσ σиє ѕιиgѕ ℓιкє уσυ αиумσяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxнαиg му нєα∂, ∂яσωи му fєαя, 'тιℓ уσυ αℓℓ נυѕт ∂ιѕαρρєαя

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas