Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Bédoier - Das Tor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mother's name, image, and owner: Lilika - Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4-Das, Nerpin(staff), and Tara-Caj(staff)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Jini-msemi Swamplands
Any Requirements: Must stay with parents until at least adol stage. Also no evil cubs/kidnapping.
List of all Throwbacks:
Lilika's Parents:
FatherxMother
Sibling (she has more-growths not complete)

Bédoier's Family
Mother, Father, Maternal Uncle, Maternal Uncle, Maternal Grandmother, Paternal Aunt, Paternal Grandmother, Paternal Grandfather, Paternal Great-Grandmother, Paternal Great-Grandmother, Paternal Great-Grandfather
Do you allow randoms into your litter: To a point.
A bit of history about the family:
Bédoier had a son from previous interactions (aka MnM)~ so yay for step-siblings~
Extra: Have fun!

Closing Time: 1 am EST tomorrow (received cubs @1am today) May close earlier depending (school)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:07 pm
Applying for: Bédoier x Lilika
Name of SoA: Child name: Arend - Dutch
Adult name: Xenophon - Greek
Meaning: Arend - From Adria
Xenophon - Strange Voice
Appearance: Mother's eyes (Couldn't match the color well. >w<'')
Father's brown for underbelly/chest, inner ears, toes. (I meant for the toes to be like his brothers.)
Tied in the dots his family has in a semi-unique way and his other brothers yellow-ish color.
Father's blue for main color.
Father's black nose.
Random designs under his eyes, and on his tail all black. (Can't replicate them well. XD So CC them mostly.)
*Most of his colors were taken from his siblings*
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: Arend is to say the least confident in everything he does. He can be somewhat shy until he gets to know someone and then it's like letting a beast out of it's cage. Arend is a very playful and loyal individual who would do just about anything for those he cares for. When he reaches adolescence he will become a bit of a cocky male who thinks he is the hottest thing to grace the world since... Well ever. His shyness will also break around this time. (Obviously. XD)
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay with parents until Adol. No evil cubs/cubnapping.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Name of SoA: Urmika
Meaning: Small wave
Appearance: Coat color is the same as Bédoier's dark blue color, Markings are like Bédoier but with Lilika's pink coat color. Tail and hair fade from white to pink (same color as Lilika's) Has toe markings like aunt (same color) And white eyes.
Visual reference: Here (sorry large image is large)
Personality: Urmika (or Mika for short) is a diva. She loves to act out little plays for her siblings and fellow pride members. She is full of energy and hardly ever shuts up. When she isn't the center of attention she will normally figure out a way to get it. She doesn't have a cruel bone in her body though and is generally sweet around most lions. If she doesn't get her way occasionally she will throw a temper tantrum, so beware.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil cubs, no cub napping, and will stay in the pride until at least adolescent.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:02 pm
Name of SoA: Zuri
Meaning: 'handsome' in Swahili
Appearance: See ref! Purple is from mother's tail, browns are from father's mother and a grandparent or two.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: A dreamer, a thinker, Zuri loves to listen to, and tell, stories. He thinks he wants to be like the heroes in those tales, but in reality, the stories are enough--he's just not going to realize this until later! He'll still help someone in trouble, but he's happy with his home. He is kind, gentle, and intelligent.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not going nowheres! Except for his pilgrimage, of course. Not evil, not getting cubnapped.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm
This...literally required rolling of dice, you guys made it so hard. ;3; In the end, however...the dice sayeth EA's boyo is taking the remaining custom slot! 8] Welcome to the fambly! If yer not available to post your boy in Nerpin's breeding thread in the next half hour, I'll do so for ya. <3

HOWEVER, the other two are welcome to try for their cubbies in normal customs! <3

Excited Apathy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:30 am
Yin-Bug
Name and image of Father: Sozin (edits not inheritable)
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Kirja
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nchi'mahadhi pride
Any Requirements: MUST Stay in the Nchi pride. Pretty, pretty please D: No evil cubs. Also you don't HAVE to have a musical name but it would be cute. XD Please do not try to get her unless you have plans on Rping
List of all Throwbacks: Kirja's Family-
Father x Mother

Grandfather x Grandmother
Grand mother x Rogue
Great Grandfather x Great Grandmother
Great Great Grandmother x Great Great grandfather
Great Great Grandmother x Great Great Grandfather
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No
A bit of history about the family: Sozin's personality: Sozin is a deceptive male, he can act smooth and caring, but is hiding a rather vicious core. He grew up violent and cruel, but has calmed in his age and now is now more sadistic than homicidal. However, he knows how to act, and can be the sweetest, most caring male you'll ever meet - until he gets bored. [ As a note, his aggression and cruelty was the result of how he was raised, not his internal nature. ]
Kirja's personality: A sweet lioness, very musical and loves drumming as does her mother. She is a daughter of the currently highest ranking lioness in the pride and is next in line. She is caring and sweet. She is also very adventurous and playful. She also especially loves to joke and spend time with her family. She doesn't really have an angry bone in their body.

So the cubs are going to live with their mother and their mother's family. recently there has been a large flood in the pride and because of that a change in leadership because the main leaders have disappeared. Currently these cub's grandmother is currently in charge of the pride. This leadership change is cause for a rocky part of the pride's life. When they are born the pride will be mostly back to their normal lives however there will be a bit of rebuilding. However their mother will love them very much (and everything should be back together by the time they are Adol.)
In the future they may choose to go see if they can find their father but they must come back. Also it must be noted that this may be difficult because their father is in the firekin pride.
Extra: Nothing that I can really think of.. I think XD

Closing Time: N/A So far

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:46 pm
Applying for: Sozin x Kirja
Name of SoA: Lalawethika
Meaning: Rattle Sound : Native American
Appearance: Father's eyes
Mothers eye design, in black (taken from her black top half
Black bottom half (reverse of mother/grandfather's design)
Top half color from grandfather's design
Dark red from father for mane/tail color
Father's white toes
Father's pink inner ears
Father's white nose/black for his faded top half of his nose
Father's upper eye marks
Great Grandmothers ear design
Personality: Lalawethika is the type of male to sit quietly and calmly, observing everything around him before he makes his move. (Cool and calculating). He seems rather apathetic in most everything he does except for dancing. That is the one time a smile really become apparent on this small cub's face. As he grows I see him being the type of guy that gets in trouble a lot either because he did something or just because everyone assumes he did it by default (seeing as how he seems to care very little about anything). XD
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay within pride, no evil personalities.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 pm
Name of SoA: Maelewano
Meaning: 'Harmony' - Swahili
Appearance:
- Gray-blue eyes
- Base color: color of mother's tiger stripes
- Red back stripe (see: [x]): color of farther's main body
- Overlaying tigers stripes like mother's extending up the neck to just below the ears: mother's dark gray
- Simple red swirl like father's back markings on both front legs: father's main body color
- Overlaying swirl like father's back on both front legs: father's main body color
- Toes separate color like father's: white
- Eye marking like mother's (tiger-ish): white
- Tail tuff split in two colors: white and mother's dark gray
Personality: Very sweet and peaceful, Maelewano is the personification of her name. Though she prefers not to sing (but will when she must), she adores beating on the drums with her mother as well as crafting various tail ornaments for noise making (they're her favorite, at least!). Although she isn't shy, Maelewano comes off as so because she isn't extraordinarily extroverted. She prefers to sit back and in the background and observe rather than take the spotlight herself. She's extremely considerate and family-oriented and adores her pride with everything she's got.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay within the pride!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:16 pm
Ruler of Everything
Name of SoA: Maelewano
Meaning: 'Harmony' - Swahili
Appearance:
- Gray-blue eyes
- Base color: color of mother's tiger stripes
- Red back stripe (see: [x]): color of farther's main body
- Overlaying tigers stripes like mother's extending up the neck to just below the ears: mother's dark gray
- Simple red swirl like father's back markings on both front legs: father's main body color
- Overlaying swirl like father's back on both front legs: father's main body color
- Toes separate color like father's: white
- Eye marking like mother's (tiger-ish): white
- Tail tuff split in two colors: white and mother's dark gray
Personality: Very sweet and peaceful, Maelewano is the personification of her name. Though she prefers not to sing (but will when she must), she adores beating on the drums with her mother as well as crafting various tail ornaments for noise making (they're her favorite, at least!). Although she isn't shy, Maelewano comes off as so because she isn't extraordinarily extroverted. She prefers to sit back and in the background and observe rather than take the spotlight herself. She's extremely considerate and family-oriented and adores her pride with everything she's got.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay within the pride!

~Kiana_Nala~
Name of SoA: Lalawethika
Meaning: Rattle Sound : Native American
Appearance: Father's eyes
Mothers eye design, in black (taken from her black top half
Black bottom half (reverse of mother/grandfather's design)
Top half color from grandfather's design
Dark red from father for mane/tail color
Father's white toes
Father's pink inner ears
Father's white nose/black for his faded top half of his nose
Father's upper eye marks
Great Grandmothers ear design
Personality: Lalawethika is the type of male to sit quietly and calmly, observing everything around him before he makes his move. (Cool and calculating). He seems rather apathetic in most everything he does except for dancing. That is the one time a smile really become apparent on this small cub's face. As he grows I see him being the type of guy that gets in trouble a lot either because he did something or just because everyone assumes he did it by default (seeing as how he seems to care very little about anything). XD
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay within pride, no evil personalities.

Both of these are accepted thank you <3
I'll post them in Riri's thread. :3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 pm
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motoujamii Lands
Any Requirements:
- Must remain in pride until adolescence.
List of all Throwbacks:

Ea:
Note: Mother has bicolored eyes. Other side is green.

Great-Grandparents:
Great-Grandfather
Great-Grandmother

Grandparents:
Kidondo's Father
Kidondo's Mother [Mortal]
Kidondo's Mother [Goddess]
No's Mother
No's Father

Parents
:
Kidondo
No

Misc: Relatives: [Aunts, uncles]
Uncle
Aunt II
Uncle II
Aunt

User Image

Vlam:

Great-Grandparents:
Great-Grandfather
Great-Grandmother

Grandparents:
Kibela's Father
Kibela's Mother

Parents:
Father
Mother

Misc Relatives:
Aunt
Uncle

User Image

Do you allow randoms into your litter: Sure, but keep within reason.
A bit of history about the family:

The mother is Ea, the perpetually angry and disgruntled doctor of the firekin. Their father is Vlam, a gentle giant of a lion who is mute from an injury. The cubs will grow up in the pride's medical facility, and will likely help with the upkeep even if they decide to become soldiers later on in life.

Extra: Narp!

Closing Time: TBA!

Mimsey

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:49 pm
Applying for: Vlam x Ea
Name of SoA: Pyrrhus
Meaning: flame-like
Appearance:
-pure white body
-black markings
- red tribal markings from the mother and aunt(from mother's side)
-white mane with black strips like the father's
-black nose
- 2 legs with black paws (see ref)
- 2 legs with white paws but with black paint markings above(see ref)
Visual reference: crappy ref xD;;
Personality: the quiet type, he doesn't care to really talk unless forced into speaking. he can have a quick fiery temper at times, as they say the quiet ones are the ones you have to worry about. he will want to follow in his mother's footsteps and become a medic.
Any additional requirements that the family has: he will not be leaving the firekin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:54 pm
Name of SoA: Vesta
Meaning: Altar, hearth, fireside - From this page
Appearance: For the most part, see the ref! ... Yeah, that's actually pretty much it - A fairly simple, traditional-looking Firekin ^^;; I also couldn't resist... Brown tail hair ;3; If she looks too much like any relatives, the colorist can add a nose streak(That would be limited to her head, maybe to the base of her neck) in the black from Kidondo's mane! (I couldn't put that on there very easily - Gimp and a mouse stink for that)
Visual reference: Ref!
Personality: A good Firekin, Vesta believes Kidondo's way is THE way. One of her goals in life is to make her mother proud, and another is to more or less beat the might of the Firekin into any who wander into the territory. One of her two ultimate career goals is to achieve the Battle Master rank.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll not just stay to adol, she'll stay for life!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:23 pm
Name of SoA: Banhishikha
Meaning: Flame
Appearance: Reff - Tail fluff should be black, eye should be like mothers, but one gray and one red
Visual reference: [x] - Tail fluff should be black, eye should be like mothers, but one gray and one red
Personality: Pending. ^^
Any additional requirements that the family has: She won't be leaving the pride at all. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:24 pm
Name of SoA: Chama'Carmim
Meaning: Crimson Flame(Portuguese)
Appearance: Ref! Sort of an inversed daddy with a few markings from mom (face, ears and tail). Yellow eyes with a red rim. Funky mane from his great-grandfather and three stripes on his back (Kidondo's).
Visual reference: Ref! >>> Even with the cool mane, I think he's a little simple so I also tried it with a Pinto look: Ref2! (I'd go with whichever you prefer, it might depend on the cubs you receive as well)
Personality: I'll add it tomorrow, I'm dead sleepy right now and only the refs kept me awake. =) But I'm thinking soldier type.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride!

Note: I've already used my monthly custom slot so this would be for asking permission to try in the Major Customs Month Thread. <3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mimsey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm
Mogami
Name of SoA: Chama'Carmim
Meaning: Crimson Flame(Portuguese)
Appearance: Ref! Sort of an inversed daddy with a few markings from mom (face, ears and tail). Yellow eyes with a red rim. Funky mane from his great-grandfather and three stripes on his back (Kidondo's).
Visual reference: Ref! >>> Even with the cool mane, I think he's a little simple so I also tried it with a Pinto look: Ref2! (I'd go with whichever you prefer, it might depend on the cubs you receive as well)
Personality: I'll add it tomorrow, I'm dead sleepy right now and only the refs kept me awake. =) But I'm thinking soldier type.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride!

Note: I've already used my monthly custom slot so this would be for asking permission to try in the Major Customs Month Thread. <3

<33 You have permission! You can pick whichever you'd like!

The babies have come, so I will likely choose two tomorrow morning!

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games