Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:14 am
shoki_de_nai
My mate and I are planning on starting a comic. He's the writer, and is currently working on the story's background and all the history...stuff. Me? I'm trying to guess from his still forming ideas what the characters might look like.
User Image
A main character, wolf anthro/demon mix. I plan to fix the little flaws like the muzzle, but my mate didn't like the horns and I wasn't sure about them. Any suggestions?

...yes, my mind is a little wierd at 3am or whenever I drew it.

Nice design, here's what I think... whee

The horns aren't really that bad, but if you still want to keep the horns you could try diffrent horn designs. Try long and straight, or you can try a bigger curve. Or...you can try a set of four horns. Smaller horns in the front, and then a set of larger behind it. Try to find a way to show off the demon a little bit more other then just the horns.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:20 pm
Zella L.
Gah Danny Doodles are contagious.
User Image
There we go, all solved!

Now wouldn't be a good time to mention that I want to be Danny for Halloween, huh?
Awsome, woot, my little mantis self has a Danny now. XD Thanks for including me in the picture. whee heart

Shinigami the picture came out really nice.  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:29 pm
Zella L.
UglyCoyoteNG
Zella L.
It's a Zebra, donkey, pegasus, foal! =0
User Image
surprised could i possabley do an art trade? As in, one of them, for some art from me? X3 i'd love tosee a non painted sculp. of my NG, and i've been looking for an excuse to draw a gazelle fur...hmm... <3

Rawr ok. =)
So, NG in feral form?
eek sorry, yes, please. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:03 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Thanks for the comments, everyone :3 I'm really happy with how the coloring came out, now I wanna color more people's pics...*goes to make a thread*

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:40 pm
time for a random doodle (I didn't draw the nickel though.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosmo: The good news is, I named my nickel Phillip!
King Grippulor: Uh, what's the bad news?
Cosmo: It's a girl nickel!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:05 pm
My half of an Art Trade with Zella...I like my concept.... 4laugh

User Image  

Manda_Tifa

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:12 pm
Kriss--Oh but of course you had to be there. And you're welcome!

Kago--I can so just hear Cosmo right now.

Manda--my what a sexy gazelle you have there! Especially the HAIR! <3333 And I didn't even notice the legs untl now, but I definantly noticed how perfect the face is.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37157221/ <--Parents can be a drag. But they're useful too!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:22 pm
Sirus Jin
shoki_de_nai
My mate and I are planning on starting a comic. He's the writer, and is currently working on the story's background and all the history...stuff. Me? I'm trying to guess from his still forming ideas what the characters might look like.
User Image
A main character, wolf anthro/demon mix. I plan to fix the little flaws like the muzzle, but my mate didn't like the horns and I wasn't sure about them. Any suggestions?

...yes, my mind is a little wierd at 3am or whenever I drew it.

Nice design, here's what I think... whee

The horns aren't really that bad, but if you still want to keep the horns you could try diffrent horn designs. Try long and straight, or you can try a bigger curve. Or...you can try a set of four horns. Smaller horns in the front, and then a set of larger behind it. Try to find a way to show off the demon a little bit more other then just the horns.

Thanks, I kinda like the idea of two sets of horns. I'll do some experimenting and even if it's totally off from what my mate was thinking of, at least I'll have a cool drawing. xd  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:27 pm
Zella L.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37157221/ <--Parents can be a drag. But they're useful too!
I love that! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:25 am
Ok, and now for a little picture that was inspired by a conversation between Rin and me with our two favorit boys. Needless to say, they learned that waving a stick will not scare us away...

User Image

I plan on coloring it when I get back from my trip, and probably enter it in Rin's art contest. xd  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:50 am
Krissim Klaw
Ok, and now for a little picture that was inspired by a conversation between Rin and me with our two favorit boys. Needless to say, they learned that waving a stick will not scare us away...

User Image

I plan on coloring it when I get back from my trip, and probably enter it in Rin's art contest. xd

(dies of laughter) It's even better in picture form heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:03 am
Sirus Jin

(dies of laughter) It's even better in picture form heart
I just couldn't resist. It was too perfect of a scene. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:08 pm
XD! *gigglefits*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:24 pm
Sad Danny..he was the test subject for my coloring tutorial. Not the greatest pic I've done of him, but it was only for learning purposes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here's the tutorial. I have an odd way of coloring DP pics when I draw them in Butch style.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9656/dptutorwl7.jpg  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:21 pm
I think I'm gaining confidence when it comes to drawing the male physique. A commish I did for Lyrim....Comments?

User Image  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games