Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 am
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Unsorted
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose frowned, trying to figure out what they were talking about. "Um, I'm sorry about sounding a bit dumb, but what are house elves?" She had never heard of those before, and she had no clue about what they were for. She sighed, frustrated about the fact that she didn't have any experience about magic beyond accidentally sending a boy up a flagpole.

----------------------------------
State: Nervous, excited
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled when Daisy said he got the team spots correct. "Good luck when you try out," he told her with a small smile. Hogwarts seemed pretty great so far. The students he's spoken to get along well with Cameron, and most of the girls were very pretty. "I want to do some wand work," he said, putting his hand on his leg over top of the pocket where his wand lay. He stared out towards the lake for a moment. The castle got bigger and bigger by the second. Were the almost there? "So, this whole house thing. Can people be friends with each other if they're in different houses?" he asked Daisy. What if the answer was no, and he was put into a house that none of his friends were in? he worried.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie nodded at Nell. "It's really nice, and they're fantastic cooks." She looked over at Rose when she asked her question. "Oh! Well they're kinda like..." She paused thinking of a word. "Little maids. They're about half our size with big ears. They're very friendly and really loyal, if you treat them right. It used to be that house elves were treated like vermin, some families still do treat them like that." She paused. "My family is an ancient line of purebloods although I'm half blood., we've had the same line of house elves for centuries." She smiled hoping her explanation made sense.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: This is nice.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy smiled when she noticed his pocket had his wand in it. Her wand laid on her lap were she could see it at all times."Um yeah you can be friends with people from other houses. In fact I met two four years that were dating and one was in Slytherin and the other in Hufflepuff,"she said. This was kind of a hint to him that she liked him, but she knew they had just met so she didn't want to go to fast with him. Daisy sighed a bit and looked at the castle."Isn't it beautiful, my dad Solas brought me here when I was younger,"she said with a smile. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

"So, Hyde..." Veronica started, "Is your family all magical?"

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sighed in relief when Daisy said that being friends with students in other houses is allowed. You could even date somebody in a different house! This news was incredible because Cameron wouldn't be alone if his friends were in Ravenclaw while he was in any other house. He didn't get Daisy's hint that she had a crush on him. Looking up at the castle, he realized just how beautiful this scenery was. "It is beautiful," he said, continuing to look at it. Hogwarts was still a ways to go; however, you could tell it was huge. "You've already been here before?" he asked, wanting to hear about what a little kid could do here.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:39 pm
Selena "Fifi" Cloud
User Image

Mood: Nervous
What am I doing: Staring at the sky
What I want to be doing: Getting sorted

Selena approached the boats, getting in one of them, not really introducing herself to anyine on it. They were talking, but she really didn't feel like talking. So, she just sat back and looked up into the sky, taking in her surroundings. The backdrop of the school was magnificent and something she could look at all the time.

Selena was most definitely nervous, for she had butterflies sitting in her stomach, not fading one bit and strengthening as they departed from the port. She was going to be in Hogwarts, something should couldn't wait for. All she ever heard was magnificent stories of this place and now she was there, ready to start her chapter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell nodded along with Gracie's explanation. "Almost all magics come easily to them because they don't need a channeling tool like we do. Wizards and witches use wands, they only have to snap and whatever they want happens. It's quite fascinating to watch them work, in a way they remind me of this book I read when I was little....Snow White and the 7 Dwarves! House elves are kinda like the dwarves in the way they work...without the singing of course." she chuckled.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Rose, and Cailin

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Amellia
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

"Yeah we came here to see my sister Amellia graduate when I was about five or six,"she said with a smile. Daisy then took her eyes off the school and looked back at Cameron."So who all have you met do far,"she said with a large smile. Daisy looked at the other two girls who were kind of silent and not really talking much. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Unsorted
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose's brow furrowed as she tried to think of what precisely that meant. "So they're servants? How can you keep an entire line of servants for centuries, anyway?" She was honestly curious, and it seemed as though Gracie and Nell both knew about these creatures. She surely didn't and she had a feeling that she wasn't the only one. Caitlin probably didn't know either, though Rose couldn't be sure. She just glanced over at Caitlin, seeing if the girl understood any of what was being talked about.

State: Nervous, excited
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image

Janelle Hyde
First Year -Unsorted-

--------------------------------------

Hyde shook her head at Veronica's question. "Nope, just me it seems." she stated. "How about yours?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:00 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie furrowed her brow. "Well It's going to sound kinda of bad, but once a house elf is put into service by a family, they're required to do whatever the family asks, and literally can't disobey orders. This kind of... er... law is passed down through their family, so all of their children are required to serve the family as well." She paused knowing that sounded really bad. "You can set them free though, but most house elves would be terrified of being set free. It's their life to serve wizards and witches and they love it." She shrugged. "Very few house elves have ever wanted to be set free. They love their work and their families."

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
"Definitely. We will need to wake up really early though." Kellan replied. She liked the little way Hannah described it...a new beginning. "It is a really wonderful idea. I need to find my camera tonight so we can take pictures tomorrow morning. We should get Michelle and Daisy to come along too."
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

MOOD: Happy LOCATION: Black LakeOOC sad ( ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First YearWearing
Thoughts: No one to talk to...
Mood: Lonely
Friends: Elizabeth

Marina had clambered into one of the boats. She was trailing her hand in the water, and wondering if she would ever see Elizabeth again. Great, her first friend and she'd already lost them. She sighed.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games