Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:35 pm
"Well?" Damien turned to Leila, who gazed intently at Naomi's swollen belly.

"It's doubtful she'll miscarry. I can see both souls and bodies of the twins, they're both alive and well. If anything they're just scared," Leila answered as her eyes turned white to see through Naomi before returning to normal to answer Damien.

"Then I won't be worrying anytime soon," Damien looked to Rose, "Perhaps, dear half-sister, you're over-worrying like normal. I do appreciate you caring for Naomi. The familial bond here is doing wonders for her compared if I had kept her in Hell."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:48 pm
Rose smiled slightly. "Well when Rein is involved. I'm worried. I won't let Rein influence me any more." She turned her eyes to Leila. "I'm sorry for allowing him to influence me sister. I regret my actions greatly."
Naomi just rubbed her belly. Now that Damien was back she and her twins were calmer. "I don't want him or Klaus hurting any of you. Yes Damien I know you're all powerful blah blah d**k wave blah blah, however, we should not forget that Ezra is a witch, The Undying one now less, we need to be careful lest that interlude a hundred years ago repeats itself." Yes bringing that up was a low blow but Naomi's fist came out and punched Rose in the face at the mention of it. Then she looked up at Damien and lifted her hands up to him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 pm
"A simple witch?" Damien chuckled, "You all act as if Rein, Klaus, and Ezra are to be feared."

Leila laughed slightly as well as Isabel began to wake, her eyes seemed to show that the fact that she was wiser beyond her years. She held her daughter close to her as Isabel reacted slightly to hearing Naomi and Rose's voices. Leila then spoke, "If you mean that Damien will be forced to leave again, then at least he'll have others that will leave with him."

"It'll be more of a problem for you guys here," Damien shrugged, "If Naomi sees that i'm forced to leave, she'll be more Hell for you guys. Quite frankly, my mate angry is enough to bring down the planet. Then you add the hormones and the twins as well, you all might just want to plan your funeral."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:06 pm
Naomi pouted and rolled onto her belly and got herself up and went to Damien's side. "Ezra isn't that scary." She said. "Ezra is too busy with her evil spawn to worry about our brothers."
Rose sighed. "Better to be safe than sorry, and frankly. I don't want any of you to leave. I'm just saying prepare yourself. For Mother is too busy with father to come help us. And-"
"Speaking of, why are you here Rose?" Naomi asked with a frown. "Where's your family?" Rose looked away. her body language changing.
"I. . . I don't want to talk about it." She stood and left.
Naomi frowned. She was missing something. Something big.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:35 am
"Anyways..." Leila glanced towards Damien who had rolled his eyes as well at Rose's display, "I ought to find Garreth."

"I'll babysit little Isabel if you'd like," Damien smiled, more than happy when Leila agreed so that he could hold his niece, "She is just too lovely for words. And what a quiet baby, she is not one to cause too much trouble thankfully."

Leila smiled before walking off, finding Gabriel and Garreth still in a heated discussion. She approached Garreth, taking his arm, "You keep missing out in all the fun. Perhaps we should have fun on our own."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:40 am
Naomi watched him and smiled softly. "She is cute." Naomi said. But something was nagging her about Rose. Why had she reacted that way? Naomi would have to do some poking around.

Garreth blushed softly and smiled at her. "Hello my love." He said pressing a kiss to her head. "Where's our little ray of sun shine?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:09 pm
"With Damien," Leila took his hand and led him to the bedroom, "Baby time. I want more kids."

"Yes she is," Damien continued to play with Isabel.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:58 pm
Garreth frowned and pulled away. "But I'm not in the mood." He said with a frown. "Our child was born only a few hours ago, you almost died!! You need time to rest and heal." He turned away from her. "I'm sorry but you can't after all that expect it to just stand up."

Naomi smiled. "Okay, I have to pee, you two have fun." She said giving Damien's behind a nice squeeze and returning into the house.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:36 am
"Gracious you whine too much," Leila sighed as she crossed her arms, "Sleep somewhere else tonight then. If you want Isabel to be in your room then that's fine, she and I have already bonded."

Leila ushered him out of her bedroom before going to her bed to get some rest for the rest of the evening.

Damien returned to the house where he continued to play with Isabel until the infant began to whimper for food. He went to the kitchen and prepared the formula for her before heading back up to his room and placed her in the crib that was intended for his children. Naomi wouldn't mind after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:10 am
"Well excuse me for caring about your life!" He growled storming off. "Yes Garreth make it worse~" She growled to himself and continued to a different room.

"Rose?" Naomi called with a frown as she wondered the halls. Not good. She could scent her sister but couldn't see her anywhere. Her babies didn't like that she was moving around so much so she found a nice room and snuggled on the bed. She couldn't help it. She went to sleep.

When Naomi woke hours later, she felt stiff, and horribly sore. She tried to get up but she was frozen in place. With great effort she opened her eyes and saw her hands were stone. Panic set through her as she realized what was happening. The grey colour was moving up her arms. She couldn't move. Couldn't get away. Couldn't stop it. Tears welled in her eyes as she realized her body was finally giving up. It couldn't handle the pregnancy any more. "Naomi?" Garreth's voice was like turning on a light. "Oh my god." He breathed and she heard him rush to her. "It's okay, I've got you now." He said pulling her into his arms. "They're still. It's not like them to be so still. I need to get you back to Damien Something's wrong." He pulled her tight to him using his own aura to counter act her turning. "Damien!" Garreth cried trying to be fast but gentle. "Damien help us!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:28 pm
Isabel slept quietly in her crib when Leila heard the yell for Naomi. Her heart had frozen over once again and was fully centered around her daughter. Why wouldn't her body give her another child? That would not let her stop her from having another to complete her family. Isabel would not grow up alone like she had. Leila watched as her younger brother caressed her daughter so carefully and softly, "When I die, Damien, you will look after her."

"Garreth is the father," Damien's words made Leila cringe slightly at his defiance.

"Garreth will not teach her everything that I want her to learn," Leila looked over the crib to her sleeping daughter's face, "I don't want her to know the lonliness i've had, or the pain of rejection from family. But I want her to be bold and to fight her way through like I had."

Damien glanced at his sister through the corner of his eye. He wouldn't admit it, but he already accepted Isabel as his own if his sister were to try and make another one with Garreth. That half-wit angel wouldn't be fit enough to raise two children let alone keep Leila alive. When he heard the call, he took Leila's wrist and had her come as well to see what was wrong. There was not worry on his face when he saw Naomi's body beginning to change as he recalled Ellyone doing the same thing when she was pregnant. Even Leila understood what was going on, "It's just part of their type of pregnancy. She's giving birth to a mix-breed, of course it's going to be odd. However, any suitable person would check their life force and their souls are still intact with their body. No need to be worried."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:38 pm
Garreth's eyes turned hard. "There is no movement." He replied. "They are still." He added. "No heart beats. She feels it too." He added watching the fear on her face turn to terror. "She's half human Damien. She doesn't have the instinct to understand what's happening to her no one told her! You're her mate protect her."

"She's giving up." Michael yawned padding out in Gabriel's pants as he headed to the kitchen. "She must have a bone broken somewhere. Seriously Garreth. Stop projecting your fear for your own woman out on his. Ya skirt."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:45 pm
Seeing their brother's pants on Michael didn't sit right with Damien, though he wasn't oppose to his younger brother being in love with Michael at all. It was just...odd for him. Leila, unphased by the ordeal looked to Damien, "There are still life forms in her womb and she's not dying herself."

"It's really just a phase there's no way of stopping it from occurring," Damien explained to Garreth, "And besides, why not trying being more interested in your infant daughter and my sister than my own woman?"

Leila sensed Damien's hostility and felt the anger herself. She crossed her arms and turned fully towards Damien, "Don't worry about it; at this point, i'm used to their kind just taking what was supposed to be mine away. Watch over her though, Damien, i'm sure Garreth will love to keep her company while I raise his child."

Damien watched as his sister left back to her room with Isabel before going over to Garreth and throwing him into the wall, "Worry about your own woman before rushing to the aide of mine. The only problem here is you, you sorry excuse for life."

"Uhm...Damien?" Gabriel peeped, not quite pleased to see his brother throwing around their sister's lover, "Perhaps not beating Leila's boyfriend up would be the start of a new friendship. Naomi is safe, but if you kill Garreth, Leila won't be stopped."

"I say it'd be a better place," Damien glowered at Garreth before turning his attention back to Naomi, "You are in no danger and neither are the children, just ease into it like your mother did when she went through this."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 pm
Naomi gave a little whimper to Damien. Garreth was right though. She didn't have the instinct to know this as normal. "I'm scared Damien," She whimpered. "I can't move." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she finally felt their babies move to comfort her. She couldn't reach out to her love. "Don't be mean to Garreth. He's trying. *sniffle* I love you."

Garreth frowned and followed after Leila. He had held his tongue. If he'd said what was true in his mind Damien wouldn't like it. "Leila." He said simply. "Leila I was looking for you when I found her. You keep telling me to bond with our baby but every time I try your brother takes her from my arms. I know I'm skirt," He admitted to her. "I know this. But can you tell him to back off so I can help you raise our baby. With him hovering, it's like a mother in law."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:07 pm
"He should be trying to die soon," Damien commented dryly as he patted her head, "Just let the stones embrace you, my sweet. It will be over sooner than you think."

Damien rested her head on his lap when two dark shadows appeared in the corner. He was about to send them away when he sensed their urgent message. It was the state of Hell and how it was going so far with Ariel working as his keeper until he returned. Mostly, the demons were not happy with his absence. Damien then spoke to them through his mind, 'Take down Garreth, and do not return until you have his bleeding heart in your hands.'

The shadows gave a slight cackle as they disappeared.

"All you ever do is run to Naomi," Leila turned as tears filled her eyes, "You and every one else coddle her like a damn lamb and you're supposed to be coddling me and Isabel. Why don't you just go and fight Damien, take Naomi as your own, and leave me the hell alone because that's basically what you're doing now!"

Leila stomped into their room and went to the bed to lay down, grumbling how it was a mistake to come to begin with.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games