Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Mercer
Xavier brings Priya to the beach after taking her away from the Captain's Deck, on the way back to her house, as he had to pass this way to get there. He looks at Priya's new form, a bit surprised at the change, but keeps leading her forward.

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Xavier and...Zivva?!❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Captain's Deck❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Worried❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya was slightly distraught as she was led out of the Captain's Deck. She almost didn't catch the glimmer of blonde hair and the all too familiar stomp. Her eyes search as she caught a glimpse of Zivva. Zivva? What was she doing here?

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Quote:
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:11 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Esme, Sahar
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Zivva's snapping only achieved Akira's glossed eyes for a few moments. "So what. You're there, I know that already. Nothing new, nothing fun." Even when the oil-like hair appeared in the crowed and caught Akira's eyes, they didn't hold his attention for long. "Maybe somewhere else. Nothing here's good." He wanted to find something, anything that could keep his attention. Everything in the festival so far couldn't keep it, except... Something finally brought his interest, and he started walking over to the sound of popping balloons.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:39 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia noticed his skin give a sort of tint and wondered if her closeness was bothering him. She didn't move away though since he hadn't shown any body language that he didn't like it. She waited for him to finish his store since she was curious what happened to the woman since she assumed she would have been here with him. Hearing that he told this woman that he loved her she sent her watermelon to the side and waited for the bad news. Hearing that woman had responded back with an answer that showed she loved him back she smirked glad for him. When hearing his tone though she reached out to him just resting her finger tip on his thigh. She waited patiently for him to continue his story. Hearing his entire clan was killed she felt her heart tighten more so when his love was killed. When he told her about trying to die in battle and not succeeding she thought she understood the curse. He would get to live but keep seeing his clan being murdered. She rubbed his leg then left her hand to her chin and moved it toward him like earlier to say thank you to him. She appreciated him telling her his story. She then grabbed her fruit and picked up a piece of watermelon and held it out to him. She couldn't voice any kind of comfort so she figured giving him her favorite fruit would be a good way to show she cared.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image
Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Time out? Now Cain wanted to see that. He put the spoon in his mouth and the egg on the spoon and took off at the same time Edin did. Was he going to cheat? Of course he was! At first he was matching her pace, but he was only doing it as a joke. His balance was expert, and soon he was moving forwards like a machine. His gaze was focused forward, so he wasn’t able to see the distress Edin was in. With a flick of his finger, he summoned two bones to just barely stick out of the sand in an attempt to trip her as he headed towards the finish line. He was trying so hard not to laugh, he could barely keep the spoon between his teeth.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Mood: heart Edin heart .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:35 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Aiko Kida

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Aiden quickly turned over to see what was going on with Kira, thinking she was probably able to see this issue herself too, right? It was just that this moment that what he saw in her eyes were true fear. But not about Aiden's face, but more likely Kira's own self image. He saw hard crystallized patches forming on her wrists, before seeing it spread fast on her. He sa her attempt to scream, but couldn't make a sound. That's when he noticed that she was muted. What..... The hell.... Aiden was about to reach somewhere within his coat and contemplated between pulling out his gun or not. He probably shouldn't. And with the looks of things, it's a good idea he didn't. Some people here are experiencing the changes while others aren't. C'mon. Let's go and find a hospital fast. Aiden said, grabbing onto her normal hand, hoping she doesn't turn into stone before they get there. Walkin up to someone, he tapped this woman on her shoulder. Excuse me, but we really need to find a hospital and fast! Do you know which way it's at?

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: ♥Cain♥
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Edin continued her way in their little game. She was so focused, until she felt something at her feet. The spoon felt out of her mouth and she fell to the sand. Looking back, she saw Cain make it past her. "Hey! No fair!". She waved her hand and tossed the egg off of his spoon. She had a very flirty smirk on her face, "You just wait, Cain. You'll get yours". She pushed herself up off the sand and dusted herself off. "Ugh, I have sand in places you don't even want to know.." She removed her shoes and dusted the sand out of them. I might as well leave these off.. she thought to herself.

Coheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:20 am
          User Image
          Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

His golden irises darkened when they shifted back towards Sahar. The red head was clearly annoyed by whatever was going on around them. His eyebrows furrowed into a knot and he gave a small nod, pressing his index finger and thumb against his forehead. "Yeah, I'm alright." he murmured weakly. The red head looked at Akira who had strayed away from the group and decided not to do anything. He seemed alright at the moment, there wasn't much to worry about. He ignored whatever visions he had been seeing and shifted his gaze back towards Esme. He was shocked at what was becoming of his companion's skin, "What the-" he cringed. Just what the hell is going on with every one? He returned his gaze to Sahar as he started to speak. It appears he wasn't the only one who felt uneasy during the festival. "I've been seeing things. Things I don't want to remember and honestly it's rubbing me the wrong way." he stated. He scratched his chin and gave some thought regarding the question Sahar had asked.

"I don't mean to judge anyone but, there was this man. He has this strange odour and honestly not in a pleasant kind of way. I don't know. He just started mumbling about this legendary fruit and what not." he paused. "The thing is. I don't understand how he had gotten this Nanoa fruit. It's only obtainable from the orchard. It took me almost three days just to obtain it. I don't understand how a person can get his hands on something such as that. Let alone three of it."

I Feel: (( Agitated ))
          I Think: (( So tired- ))
          What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
          Who's With Me: (( Esme, Sahar, Akira ))
          Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC: Isn't his hair black-?

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

Phoenix347

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:03 am
          User Image

Name: Marcus
          Race: Inu
          Money: $1000
          Company: Silvia
          Mood: Curious

Marcus felt her hand on his thigh and though he had a momentary flush he still did not protest. The contact was something he had been without in a long time and it felt a bit nice. And at her offer of a piece of watermelon he smiled lightly and leaned forward to take a bite. The sweet moisture popped in his mouth and he closed his eyes for a moment making a small sound of appreciation. As he settled back he reached up and slid the patch back over his eye and tilted his head to her.
          "You know...I havent really told that story to anybody in a long time....hard to believe its been almost a thousand years." He chuckled softly. "I'm a very old soul." He righted his head to look at her more squarely. Though she couldnt speak, he assumed she was the intellectual type, though he had been wrong before. "I would ask you some things, but I assume you still cant speak...ah I know..." He reached down into his back pocket and took out a notepad he kept with him, it wasnt much but it was something. He held it out and a pen and smiled as he held it out for her.

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:25 am
          User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
          xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"I see... So that's Blaze's current predicament, huh?" she tapped her finger close to her chin. "Amadeus being off-key was just the appetizer before hateful voices rang on my ears and head and the violin's song went worse. That's what I was feeling. Shinzo's hand changing colors, and then Aislinn hearing spirits except the language she had heard was indecipherable. This... must be a game. Whatever that is, it's a dangerous one."

That's when someone tapped her on the shoulder, and she turned to see the demon guy as well as the human girl, both their skins bearing a serious condition. "Sadly, the hospital is in uptown Soleil, a few meters from the park. I know someone working there, the purple-haired girl named Priya Takazumi, who is a doctor there. You may ask her on the matter, though she may also be at the beach, also hallucinating from the mirage."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: serious
          Company: the Shakaku siblings, Aislinn, Aiden and Kira
          Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
          OOC: there, I'm back

tokyoloverTM

The-DJ-Ghost

Amour1568

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:14 am
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PASSION chokes THIS FLOWER UNTIL SHE CRIES NO MORE
          POSSESSING ALL THE BEAUTY HUNGRY STILL FOR MORE

Heaven holds a sense OF WONDER!.

And I wanted to Believe that I'd Get caught up when
          You are silent You are breathing I am free

Jaquinne smiled reassuringly, nodding in response to her question. "Yeah. They might not act like it, but they really like you. I would have brought them with me, but they're staying with an aunt for a while." In all honesty the aunt in question was one of their mother's close friends. She somehow managed to track Jaquinne down and blackmailed him into giving her the twins. He regretted doing so, but it was for the best. And he at least got to have them stay over once in a while and they called each other every day. "It's okay. I know it can be confusing sometimes. But that's what Zariel and I are here for." He stated, momentarily forgetting about Lysander. He pulled a small packet of tissues from his pocket and used one to wipe away the mascara that stained Zariel's face. "Would you like to try out the apple bobbing event?" He asked, tilting his head to the side out of habit.

σσd ⋮ Concerned σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel & Some Guy ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control:
          xx0 New Messages:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:50 am
          User Image
          "𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
          But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
          I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
          You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

The woman lowered her head once more. She could feel the smile slowly forcing its way onto her features. Her mood had lightened up a little, there were voices here and there but she was able to ignore most of them with the angel's help. "Oh." she answered with slight disappointment in her voice. She had hoped the twins were around. Their attitude were pretty confusing at first, judging by how they were so hostile towards her when she approached the blonde. The woman breathed a sigh and chuckled at the small memory. "That's too bad. I hope I get to see them again soon." she murmured quietly. The woman felt bad requesting such a thing from him especially after troubling him so much today. The ravenette twiddled her fingers and lifted her head to get a clearer view of her companion before she offered one of her heart warming smiles. The woman felt relieved for some reason. Speaking of which, Lysander had helped her out earlier as well, perhaps she should treat him to something next time as a token of her gratitude. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to trust you." flustered, she stated sarcastically in attempt to hide her embarrassment. She shut her eyes out of instinct when she felt something against her face, only to realize that he was cleaning off the mascara that stained her features. "Hey- um.. thanks for coming. Sorry if I had caused you trouble. Weren't you in the middle of something just now?

'Well, sorry to intrude but.. have you been reading our minds all these while we hung out?' Ynez asked. That means this blonde had heard every single conversation they've exchanged about him. Zariel eyed him, then breathed a sigh. Perhaps she should be careful around Soleil, who knows how many other people have telepathy abilities.

Her gaze shifted to one of the stalls at the mention of the apple bobbing activity and she nodded as hard as she could. "Actually, I was planning on heading there, too. Um, it's my first time attenting New Years festival, sorry if I get a little too excited-" she asked. The woman had recovered a little from her small meltdown earlier but it was obvious that there were still foreign thoughts that invaded her mind with every flinch her body makes from time to time.

I Feel: (( Relieved, Awkward, Nervous ))
          I Think: (( ... ))
          What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
          Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne ))
          Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Aiko Kida

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:33 am
          Kira Winters

User Image
          Kira and Aiden's eyes locked for a second. He looked just as confused as she was. What the hell indeed. At the mention of going to the hospital Kira nodded vigorously, even though she wasn't sure if that would help. Maybe? She was greatful when Aiden, now covered in what looked like acne, grabbed her hand. She held his hand tightly. What was going on here? She looked around, other people seemed to be experiencing similar, yet different, symptoms. This must be magic. Who would do this? But she didn't think about that too much, right now she was worried about whatever the heck was growing on her.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
          Mood: Scared |Location: Beach|Company: Aiden
          Crushing on: Aiden |Status: Single|Cash: $1,000|Wearing: [default]
          OOC: x
          ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:50 pm
          User Image
          The whole world trying, to tame the spark
          But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
          Catch the shimmer of showering stars
          The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

When she saw that Blaze was upset about being only able to taste pear, Aislinn couldn't help but go up to him and try to stretch up in order to pat him on the head to give him comfort."Hey hopefully your taste will return to normal Blaze." The pink haired woman stated before looking towards Shinzo with a small smile upon her face, then the woman sticks both of her hands into her jean pockets due to the fact they had started to get a tad bit cold. Glancing around a bit, Aislinn begins to notice that there were food stands around her, she hadn't notice that before due to the fact she had been running from a spirit earlier. "Hey Blaze, Shinzo do either one of you want to go with me to get a snack?" The twenty-twp year asked in a soft voice before shivering a bit.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
          Make me remember all I forgot
          Watch me become just an animal
          Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
          Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit
          With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, Solaris Windstorm
          Thoughts: I'm starting to get hungry as well as cold.
          Money: $1000
          OOC:

tokyoloverTM
          Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
          • Married 100
          • Friendly 100
          • Peoplewatcher 100
          PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:58 pm
          User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Concerned/Curious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
          Outfit

Zivva was about to summon some water over when she noticed Akira going in another direction. She groaned, not wanting to leave him to his own devices and followed after him, muttering something about attention spans.

Phoenix347
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
          ☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games