Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:17 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"One day, maybe to earthlings we will be real to them, but until their planet gets shrunk and their population dwindles considerably, that is not going to happen. And space travel is very limited as it is. All the planets here are close by so traveling to those worlds is simpler. However, travelling to far away galaxies can be quite the challenge. And I think there is a reason why things are the way that they are. Earth humans by nature are not sociable creatures. And even though they may look like you or me, they aren't even close."

(Just a perspective on how humans of earth really are. And we are just like animals. We can be friendly, but often it takes being domesticated or trained by someone else to do that.)

Jinxi hugged Rock in silent confirmation that he was indeed sociable, as far as she was concerned.

Before he knew it, Rock had fallen asleep. The wind was just perfect for snoozing under the stars. The sea made the environment that much more perfect. Even better, there were no mosquitos.

Jinxi curled up next to him and dozed as well.

The next morning, the sun was shining and people were staring at the dozing couple. Realizing he fell asleep outside, Rock shook Jinxi awake saying, "I think we fell asleep outside by accident. We better head back to the mansion, okay?"

Jinxi nodded, getting up to her feet muzzily. Then her eyes popped open wide in anxiety. "I can't ... Trixi ... Where's Trixi?" With that,she dashed back toward the mansion, sand spraying up behind her churning feet.

Rock laughed as he figured that his wife was super hungry. He had to admit that his mother's breakfasts were good. And he was in the mood for peanut butter on bread heated. Then he shouted, "Wait for me!" Then he too went racing after and nearly stumbled over something lying in the middle of the road.

It was a Pokemon! The pokemon wasn't hurt or anything, just sleeping. Rock picked it up and carried it with him not even bothering to notice that it was a pikachu.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:37 pm
empress dee
Rock laughed as he figured that his wife was super hungry. He had to admit that his mother's breakfasts were good. And he was in the mood for peanut butter on bread heated. Then he shouted, "Wait for me!" Then he too went racing after and nearly stumbled over something lying in the middle of the road.

It was a Pokemon! The pokemon wasn't hurt or anything, just sleeping. Rock picked it up and carried it with him not even bothering to notice that it was a pikachu.

Jinxi dashed into the mansion, momentarily turned around before remembering where the elevators were, then ran to them and pushed the button, resisting to push it again immediately. As she waited for the doors to open, she noticed the yellow round thing in Rock's arms. "What is that and why are you carrying it around?" she asked.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:42 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi dashed into the mansion, momentarily turned around before remembering where the elevators were, then ran to them and pushed the button, resisting to push it again immediately. As she waited for the doors to open, she noticed the yellow round thing in Rock's arms. "What is that and why are you carrying it around?" she asked.

Rock looked at his arms and noticed Pikachu. "This is a pokemon. Its called a pikachu. An electric mouse. I nearly tripped over it running after you. I dunno if its a wild one or if its got a trainer though. I will have to see when it wakes up."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:27 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock looked at his arms and noticed Pikachu. "This is a pokemon. Its called a pikachu. An electric mouse. I nearly tripped over it running after you. I dunno if its a wild one or if its got a trainer though. I will have to see when it wakes up."

Jinxi nodded distractedly. She breathed a sigh of relief when the elevator doors opened and they got in. She closed her eyes on the ride up, focusing on her breathing.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:08 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded distractedly. She breathed a sigh of relief when the elevator doors opened and they got in. She closed her eyes on the ride up, focusing on her breathing.

They got to a room in the hotel part of the mansion where Rock set the Pikachu in the bed to let it sleep. Then he said, "We best get to the third floor. Breakfast will be ready soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:08 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

They got to a room in the hotel part of the mansion where Rock set the Pikachu in the bed to let it sleep. Then he said, "We best get to the third floor. Breakfast will be ready soon."

Jinxi nodded distractedly, saying, "Trixi is probably there. I hope!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:48 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

The two got to the third floor where breakfast was indeed ready and everyone seemed to be there before Rock and Jinxi showed up. The only one not there was Will, which was understandable. "Enjoy your beach-side sleep last night, Rock?" Dee joked.

"It was okay. Comfortable. But, I prefer my bed. May I have some peanut butter sandwiches heated please Ma?"

"Sure. Be right back."

Dee disappeared into the kitchen and about 2 minutes later she had a plate of steaming hot peanut butter sandwiches. "These are the best. And best eaten over the plate since they can be quite messy."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:26 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

The two got to the third floor where breakfast was indeed ready and everyone seemed to be there before Rock and Jinxi showed up. The only one not there was Will, which was understandable. "Enjoy your beach-side sleep last night, Rock?" Dee joked.

"It was okay. Comfortable. But, I prefer my bed. May I have some peanut butter sandwiches heated please Ma?"

"Sure. Be right back."

Dee disappeared into the kitchen and about 2 minutes later she had a plate of steaming hot peanut butter sandwiches. "These are the best. And best eaten over the plate since they can be quite messy."

Terry had shown Jinxi his plate, which was covered in peanut butter. "I already had 5 of these they are so good."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:51 pm
empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Terry had shown Jinxi his plate, which was covered in peanut butter. "I already had 5 of these they are so good."

Jinxi raised one eyebrow in consideration. "Well, I do rather like peanut butter at room temperature, and most food tastes better hot. I think I'd like to ..."

Just then Trixi burst through the door, following the delightful smell. "Peanut butter!" she screamed enthusiastically at the same time Jinxi saw her and screamed, "Trixi!" and Trixi screamed in the same tone back, "Jinxi! You're ok!"

But the peanut butter smell drew Trixi back to the plate of sandwiches, and she grabbed one, balancing it on her fingertips to cool it down to eat. Jinxi ran to her and hugged her as if they'd been separated for months rather than hours, peanut butter sandwiches forgotten.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:54 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi raised one eyebrow in consideration. "Well, I do rather like peanut butter at room temperature, and most food tastes better hot. I think I'd like to ..."

Just then Trixi burst through the door, following the delightful smell. "Peanut butter!" she screamed enthusiastically at the same time Jinxi saw her and screamed, "Trixi!" and Trixi screamed in the same tone back, "Jinxi! You're ok!"

But the peanut butter smell drew Trixi back to the plate of sandwiches, and she grabbed one, balancing it on her fingertips to cool it down to eat. Jinxi ran to her and hugged her as if they'd been separated for months rather than hours, peanut butter sandwiches forgotten.

Rock laughed, devouring his 2 sandwiches before someone grabbed them. Then after he finished them, Rock explained, "I think that was my fault. The weather was just so nice last night that before I realized it, I had fallen asleep outside. I did manage to find a pikachu though on my way home."

"Hmm, I wonder whose pokemon that was. Its not like a pikachu to be out this far from the pokemon world unless its one of ours."

"I honestly don't know whose it is, Ma. I nearly tripped over it, then I carried it here and brought it to a room. It sure was cute though."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:11 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Finally Jinxi let go of her friend long enough to eat one of the sandwiches. "Oh you're right, these are delicious!" she agreed with Terry.

empress dee
Rock laughed, devouring his 2 sandwiches before someone grabbed them. Then after he finished them, Rock explained, "I think that was my fault. The weather was just so nice last night that before I realized it, I had fallen asleep outside. I did manage to find a pikachu though on my way home."

"Hmm, I wonder whose pokemon that was. Its not like a pikachu to be out this far from the pokemon world unless its one of ours."

"I honestly don't know whose it is, Ma. I nearly tripped over it, then I carried it here and brought it to a room. It sure was cute though."

Trixi asked, her mouth full of sandwhich not slowing her down at all, "Those fighting monster things? Why would one be alone here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:56 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Finally Jinxi let go of her friend long enough to eat one of the sandwiches. "Oh you're right, these are delicious!" she agreed with Terry.

empress dee

Trixi asked, her mouth full of sandwhich not slowing her down at all, "Those fighting monster things? Why would one be alone here?"

"Sometimes,"Rock began, "Mom's pokemon, and Terry's pokemon like to wander around. Normally, they are hiding in the basements on those farming levels, but every once in a while they show up and sometimes they can get really friendly. Depending on their mood. Vegeta and Trunks train pokemon too, but those ones are in the Pokemon world and in the Yu-Gi-Oh world."

Pikachu had woken from its nap and had wandered downstairs. No one had any clue that this one was a wild one, an offspring of one of Dee's Pikachu and Dee's ditto. If anyone would notice its tail, then they would realize that this particular pikachu was a girl. The rounded ends indicated that. The male pikachu have sharp tails.

"Hi!" she said when she met up with everyone else. "I am a wild pikachu, sort of. Thank you for bringing me upstairs, I was sleepy. I only get a nickname once I am caught though. Just so you know, I'm a girl pikachu. So, whoever gets me can dress me up in pretty things. I really want to do those contest things too. They sound like fun."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:04 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

empress dee

"Sometimes,"Rock began, "Mom's pokemon, and Terry's pokemon like to wander around. Normally, they are hiding in the basements on those farming levels, but every once in a while they show up and sometimes they can get really friendly. Depending on their mood. Vegeta and Trunks train pokemon too, but those ones are in the Pokemon world and in the Yu-Gi-Oh world."

Pikachu had woken from its nap and had wandered downstairs. No one had any clue that this one was a wild one, an offspring of one of Dee's Pikachu and Dee's ditto. If anyone would notice its tail, then they would realize that this particular pikachu was a girl. The rounded ends indicated that. The male pikachu have sharp tails.

"Hi!" she said when she met up with everyone else. "I am a wild pikachu, sort of. Thank you for bringing me upstairs, I was sleepy. I only get a nickname once I am caught though. Just so you know, I'm a girl pikachu. So, whoever gets me can dress me up in pretty things. I really want to do those contest things too. They sound like fun."

Jinxi questioned the adorable thing, "Whoever 'gets' you? Why don't you choose your own companion?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:53 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

empress dee

Jinxi questioned the adorable thing, "Whoever 'gets' you? Why don't you choose your own companion?"

"Because thats not how it works with us. See, there are so many humans that we don't know who will be best suited for us."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:40 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

empress dee

"Because thats not how it works with us. See, there are so many humans that we don't know who will be best suited for us."

"How do you know when the right human comes along?" Jinxi asked, interested. "Just whoever can catch you?"

Trixi nodded, swallowing so she could speak. "Lots of folk do it that way," she said sagely. "Animals, too."

Jinxi nodded. "I'd heard of animals doing it, but most animals don't have this one's vocabulary and articulation."

Trixi shrugged and went back to eating.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games