Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:42 pm
Congrats to Masq for your winning art piece and congrats to Mika for getting a work published!!! biggrin

Neo- OMGWTFBBQ!!!?!?!? They made Ichigo's hair BROWN?!?!? geh... crying
What time does it come on? I must see this...East Coast here~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:03 pm
um, just letting you guys know, I had to ban a member by the name of Lupin The Great. He/She asked in the "evil4kids" thread if anyone wanted to cyber and that he/she would pay them gold " biggrin biggrin ".
Sicko... stare  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:12 pm
Neko-Yousei
um, just letting you guys know, I had to ban a member by the name of Lupin The Great. He/She asked in the "evil4kids" thread if anyone wanted to cyber and that he/she would pay them gold " biggrin biggrin ".
Sicko... stare

Ah. I believe you should PM a (real) mod when something like that happens, as cybering is against Gaia TOS (and as mods it's our job to make sure they keep it up).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:50 pm
WOOT! I JUST GOT A TRUNK! It got rid of the post I was writing XDDD well... I was saying I'm sorry I havent been around much. I rele haven't been into Gaia lately.... so.. yea. Me SOWWIE!  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:26 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Sicko... stare

Ah. I believe you should PM a (real) mod when something like that happens, as cybering is against Gaia TOS (and as mods it's our job to make sure they keep it up).

True true...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:45 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Sicko... stare

True true...

xp That is so disgusting! That guy should be banned. 3nodding
Sorry that I haven't been around. sweatdrop RL thingies keeping me busy.  

Tobias Mule

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:05 pm
Mika Relie
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Sicko... stare

True true...

xp That is so disgusting! That guy should be banned. 3nodding
Sorry that I haven't been around. sweatdrop RL thingies keeping me busy.

Ish okii, I havent been around much either XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:35 pm
Hey everyone sorry I haven't been around at all, been pretty busy with everything ^^; I need to get on more and try to get involved again!!!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:38 pm
what's with everyone being busy!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:13 pm
hehe...busy busy busy! whee

Well, I officially have my first job ( I've known for a week though...) and I start Friday!!! I'm so nervous! I'll be working at a new asian resturant called "Phoenix". It's really nice. I did a little training today, mainly just took a tour of the place and was showed the seating chart and other misc things. xp

Had to get my uniform tonight, black slacks, white button collar shirt, tie, black socks, and black shoes. Can you say "$$$"?!?!?!? My mom purchased everything for me, so I'm planning on giving her my first paycheck to repay her for my uniform. sweatdrop

Wish me luck! biggrin  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:25 pm
Lucky. I've applied to two places so far and one place said no because I couldn't work during the day (due to school) and the other sounded really interested in me and said they would call me back tomorrow, which was last Thursday. So . . . yeah. I don't know if it's going to happen.

Oh there's going to be a Tsubasa movie, it's going to be a double feature with the xxxholic movie. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:27 am
Masquanade
Lucky. I've applied to two places so far and one place said no because I couldn't work during the day (due to school) and the other sounded really interested in me and said they would call me back tomorrow, which was last Thursday. So . . . yeah. I don't know if it's going to happen.

Oh there's going to be a Tsubasa movie, it's going to be a double feature with the xxxholic movie. xp

You should call the place that was interested in you. The more enthusiastic you seem about wanting the job, the more likely they'll give you a chance. Always call. Or even better, go by the place because that puts an even bigger impression on them. Trust me! wink

Well, it's about time I've gotten a job...I'd been searching desperately since January and was feeling defeated. There aren't a lot of jobs down here. sweatdrop

Masq, make sure to get lots of applications in before early May...because that's when people have already hired for the summer! Go for it!!! biggrin I wish you luck, my friend!!!  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:39 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

You should call the place that was interested in you. The more enthusiastic you seem about wanting the job, the more likely they'll give you a chance. Always call. Or even better, go by the place because that puts an even bigger impression on them. Trust me! wink

Well, it's about time I've gotten a job...I'd been searching desperately since January and was feeling defeated. There aren't a lot of jobs down here. sweatdrop

Masq, make sure to get lots of applications in before early May...because that's when people have already hired for the summer! Go for it!!! biggrin I wish you luck, my friend!!!

I will take your advice. But I really don't want a job, my parents want me to get one before I go to college so I know responsibility and how to live on a budget. I actually have perfectly fine income from my parents . . . but I wouldn't mind one. xp sweatdrop That's why I'm so laid back about it.

Anyways to all those interested a trailer for the xxxholic and tsubasa movie:
http://www.holic-tsubasa.com/
click on the third red box. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:19 pm
I'm trying to get a job now too. I applied to Media Play... who knows what'll happen there and I've picked up like 5 other appilications that I need to turn in. I really need to get a job before Anime North. I need teh $$$$$$ But, I thought of a good idea. I've got a TON of money in the bank... so I'm probably going to take some of it out, and when I get a job, pay myself back XDDDDDDD

Downloading the movie trailer Masq! WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO TRASLATE STUFF!! I Wanna see it now!!!!!! Also Peach Girl... except the colors kinda annoy me a bit. They just don't seem right! Ah well.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:57 am
Misaki_Chii

Downloading the movie trailer Masq! WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO TRASLATE STUFF!! I Wanna see it now!!!!!! Also Peach Girl... except the colors kinda annoy me a bit. They just don't seem right! Ah well.

I dislike Toji's hair color...and Momo's hair could be a bit more blonde.

Good luck on job hunting, Chii-chan!

I start my job this afternoon and I am SOOOO nervous. gonk  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games