Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Almirrah sighed, looking at Tharran as he sat by his twin sister and her pups. It is a shame the family has broken... she thought, remembering Kalten (Tharran's brother), Dark (his mother) and Lur (his father) whom have all been ensnared by the will of the dark prophecy. She looked away, towards the waterfall and saw glimpses of sunlight make their way through. She squinted, the light feeling as if it were a knife trying to cut into her senses. Stepping back, she began to look away when she saw someone by the entrance.
Snarling, she began to walk towards the figure.

Tharran looked up, following Almirrah's gaze and jumped up when he saw Axel. He ran towards the entrance and stopped in front of Almirrah. 'Stop! He is a friend!' he shouted, feeling foolish to stand between Almirrah, who was much taller, stronger, and powerful than he was. He realized then that, even though she was a good friend of his parents, she still seemed quite dangerous.
Even though he failed to hide the worry in his eyes, Tharran continued to stand his ground, hoping that Almirrah wouldn't continue her attempt to go after Axel.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:39 pm
Seeing conflect inside of the waterfall axel decides to move away and veiw from what he thinks is a better distance.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:12 pm
Seilene's ear twitched as she heard a snarl, looking up from her rock she turned toward the waterfall. Seeing a wolf she had never seen and looked into the falls, seeing a outline of two figures in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:12 pm
Almirrah sighed and walked away towards the end of the cave, uncomfortable with this new stranger so close to their cave.

Tharran looked back at Axel's previous hiding area, but saw that he was not there. Odd... i just saw him... he thought, and then immediately found him again hidden in another spot. He quickly ran over to him. 'Hi again, forgive me about what just happened, Almirrah does not like strangers too much' he said, looking back to find Almirrah staring into darkness at the end of the cave.

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:18 pm
Seilene got bored and walked into the forest, wondering where Arkanna went to. It had been days since she saw Sora or anyone else. Walking around she started chasing the small animals that were around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:31 pm
applz
Almirrah sighed and walked away towards the end of the cave, uncomfortable with this new stranger so close to their cave.

Tharran looked back at Axel's previous hiding area, but saw that he was not there. Odd... i just saw him... he thought, and then immediately found him again hidden in another spot. He quickly ran over to him. 'Hi again, forgive me about what just happened, Almirrah does not like strangers too much' he said, looking back to find Almirrah staring into darkness at the end of the cave.

"oh it's ok, It's my fault really I shouldn't have been spying." Axel Glanced past Tharran and shuddered at the sight of Almirrah.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:52 am
Mr. Beaver
applz

"oh it's ok, It's my fault really I shouldn't have been spying." Axel Glanced past Tharran and shuddered at the sight of Almirrah.

'No its alright' he replied. 'Just dont do it again' Tharran ended, grinning. He followed Axel's gaze at Almirrah and then looked away. 'Perhaps we can hunt or something tonight? When Almirrah will hunt in the forest' he offered. Tharran has been wanting to hunt all his life, though he was rarely ever aloud to leave his parents' cave.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:43 pm
"Well i'm not much of a hunter..." Axel said with uneasyness in his voice but seeing the excitment on Tharran's face excited him. "I guess we can go."  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:49 pm
Tharran beamed with joy. 'Oh yeah! I cannot wait' he said, his tail wagging. He knew his brother would have loved to come... if only he were here.
The thought shadowed his happiness, and a sigh escaped form his mouth.
'Well, perhaps i shall meet you around this waterfall during the night. Till then, take care' he said, bowing his head and walking away. He stopped to peek from the behind the waterfall at the approximate time of day, and found that it was already the late afternoon. He smiled, a large list of what to hunt growing in his mind.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:43 pm
Hero just looked at her and shrugged he sat down and said"For no apparent reason..just asking...."  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:52 pm
The stranger eyed Hero for a moment then turned away, scoffing.

((she's mean....))

Arkanna found Seilene with Sora, she calmly walked up to Seilene, "Seilene........" she started.
Seilene looked at Arkanna,"What's with you? Where's Hero did you find him?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:54 pm
Hero looked at her...not knowing what to do.....he tried being nice but no avail....he then got up looking at the she wolf  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:12 pm
"Seilene it's Sulkrai......" Arkanna says looking down.

Seilene's eyes widen, "Where...." She asks sternly.
Arkanna points in the forest, as Seilene rushes past her and into the forest.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:14 pm
Hero just looked at the she wolf not knowing what to do...he just sighed a loud defeated sigh and shrugs his shoulders

Sora saw the expression on Arkanna's face and trotted to her trying to comfort her  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:34 pm
Arkanna sits down, staring into space, making a small reaction to Sora.

Seilene raced through the trees until she spotted Hero and Sulkrai.

((Sulkrai is the only one that can scare the s**t out of Arkanna))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games