Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:10 am
Name: Omega_Dragoon_Wolff
Name's Origin: It is a combination of three of my Callsigns/handles from over the years of gaming
Currently attending school at: Brashear High School
Will be attending school at: Hopefully PTI (Pittsburgh Technical Institute)
Intended Major: Enginneering
Went to High School at: In high school see above
Employment: none, Still waiting for a phone call
Father's Job: Drywall Finisher
Mother's job: GSTL at Target, satan incarnate
Siblings: 1 younger brother
Hobbies: Gaia, Building with my still growing collection of legos, reading, and giving out Headshots from the other end of the board

Favorite System: PS2
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, Super Smash Bros
Favorite anime: Most of the Gundam (Esspecially 08th MS Team)
Favorite Manga: Claymore
Best Anime movie ever:
Current AMV collection size: Tiny, Maybe one or two on my computer
Other Hobbies: Building with my still growing collection of legos, and reading

Favorite Food: Bacon cheese burgers
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): War of the Worlds (Original Blk&Wht)
Favorite Instrument: Bass
Favorite Store: FYE
Favorite Bands: Nightwish, Evanescence, Werid Al Yankovic, Metallica, Godsmack, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Jethro Tull, Rammstien, Blue Man Group, System of a down
Webcomics I read: VG Cats, Questionable Content, NNFB, Gone with the Blastwave, Dominic Deegan Oracle for Hire, Bizzar Uprising
Average # of Monty Python References per day: 2
Other Hobbies:

Favorite RP system: Well I guess gaia
Current Characters: Issac Graves (Mars born Mech Pilot)
Myself (an on going RP between friends in school)

Oh, and thanks go to Zelyhon for the nifty set up  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:30 am
Name: zuly_heart13
Name's Origin: zuly is the name of a character I created for a comic book, and when I draw her, I normally place a heart somewhere on the pictures. It really looks like Zuly heart 13. 13 because its an unlucky number and the character gets into very unluck situations.
Currently attending school at: Ed WHite High School
Will be attending school at: California School of the Arts
Intended Major: Theatre
Went to High School at: Stated above
Employment: Part time model, and small time actress, and I mend instruments
Father's Job: Business owner
Mother's job: Stay at Home Mom
Siblings: 2 sisters, one older one younger
Hobbies: Gaia, Rping, theatre, acting, drawing comics, art class, drama class, riddles and debates.

Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, God of War, NBA live
Favorite anime: Excel Saga, Chobits, and Tenchi Muyo
Favorite Manga: Othello, Fruits Basket
Best Anime movie ever: Grave of the Fireflies
Current AMV collection size: um...none ^^;;
Other Hobbies: Four wheeler racing

Favorite Food: Lo'mein (Vegtable)
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Saw Trilogy (I know, I'm sick and twisted)
Favorite Instrument: Violin (Easiest to fix)
Favorite Store: Body Shop
Favorite Bands: Deftones, Killswitch Engage, Evanescence, Paramore, Family Force Five, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Nightwish, Hoobistank, Evanescence, Daft Punk, Thirty Seconds to Mars...I can't think of any more, but there's alot more.
Webcomics I read: none...
Average # of Monty Python References per day: Dammitt, I can't find the infinity button on the keyboard!
Other Hobbies: Mock Trial, arguing with people

Favorite RP system: none
Current Characters: I dunno...

Zuly_Heart13

WolfgirlWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:06 pm
Hey, I'm Wolfgirl. I'm acctually an old member, but I got banned and this is my new account. Well, my real name is Paige and I'm 14 going on 15. I'm in 9th grade and am currently living in Mississippi. I have 1 older brother and a younger sister that has autism. I also have a twin younger brother and two parents that are divorced. I live to roleplay (yes, live) and love wolves and fantasy. I like Full Metal Alchemist and Inuyasha, but my favorite anime would be Wolf's Rain. My favorite cartoon characters would have to be Tsume (Wolf's Rain) and Sesshomaru (Inuyasha). I love art and photography and act like my favorite animal (wolf). I own an awesome guild and have a moderate amount of gold on Gaia. My favorite book of all time would be Hollow Kingdom by Claire B. Dunkle. Well, I think that might just cover most of it. Cio!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 pm
My name is Hideyyo. I have that name in places like neopets, photobucket, and other places like that. My real name is Alex, and I am 14. I am going to the 9th grade, and in a part-time advanced school called AACAL, which is an acronym for Amarillo Area Center for Advanced Learning. I live in Amarillo, Texas and I have all the friends I need. Now I basically described myself, so have fun RPing.  

hideyyo

Bellamir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:58 pm
Name: Bellamir
Name's Origin: Bella means "beauty" and mir means "future". Hopefully the future will be beautiful. ^.^
Hobbies: Music, violin, writing, graphic design, history, video games, and reading.
Favorite Game Series': Tetris!, FF, Zelda, Dead/Alive, Suikoden
Favorite Manga: Il Gatto sul G
Best Anime movie ever: Howl's Moving Castle
Current AMV collection size: 0

Favorite Food: Miso soup
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Music of the Heart
Favorite Instrument: Violin
Favorite Store: Urban Outfitters
Favorite Bands: Within Temptation, Nightwish, Darude, DJ ENCORE, Tune up!, CASCADA, DJ Tiesto, Benassi Bros.
Average # of Monty Python References per day: 0

]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:12 pm
Bellamir
Name: Bellamir
Name's Origin: Bella means "beauty" and mir means "future". Hopefully the future will be beautiful. ^.^
Hobbies: Music, violin, writing, graphic design, history, video games, and reading.
Favorite Game Series': Tetris!, FF, Zelda, Dead/Alive, Suikoden
Favorite Manga: Il Gatto sul G
Current AMV collection size: 0

Favorite Food: Miso soup
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Music of the Heart
Favorite Instrument: Violin
Favorite Store: Urban Outfitters
Favorite Bands: Within Temptation, Nightwish, Darude, DJ ENCORE, Tune up!, CASCADA, DJ Tiesto, Benassi Bros.
Average # of Monty Python References per day: 0

]
*Gasp* You are my fav person now! * Points to Darude, DJ ENCORE, Tune up!, CASCADA, DJ Tiesto, Benassi Bros*

I love DJ Ireane!!!!  

Oryo Prime

Left_four_Dead

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:34 pm
Name: Sephiroth003
Name's Origin: When Sephiroth came out I thought he was the coolest villain out there...so I made my screen name this, I have this screen name almost anywhere on the internet
Hobbies: Music, writing, history, video games, reading(I love reading XD if I am not on Gaia guess what I'm doing razz ), talking, and Roleplaying
Favorite System: XBox
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, .hack, .hack G.U.I., Madden NFL
Favorite Manga: Warcraft Sunwell Trilogy
Best Anime movie ever: Transformers The Movie(not Michael Bay's)
Favorite Food: Ramen Noodles!
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Monty Python and The Holy Grail
Favorite Instrument: none
Favorite Store: Game Stop
Favorite Bands: Temptations, Divinals(was that spelt right?), Aha, Flock of Seagulls, Gorrialz, Bay's Touch
Average # of Monty Python References per day: ALOT
best RP theme:Fantasy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:38 am
Hello! I'm Soleri, known sometimes as just Sol. My real name is Erin and I'm from Southern California. I'm twenty-one years old and attend college here in California. My major is English, but I'm mostly just screwing around taking fun or completely unrelated classes at the moment. I plan on joining the Peace Corps someday after I receive my bachelor's degree. Some of my hobbies are reading like a madwoman, playing the piano, spinning all kinds of poi and attempting to find any neat and/or obscure skill and add it to my currently small collection. I've secretly always had dreams of joining the circus and even considered dropping everything and going to a circus school. Really. I'm also trying to become more of an "outdoorsy" person because while I love looking at pictures of nature, I hate actually being in it. I feel as if I shouldn't be so voluntarily disconnected with our planet. I'm not a hippie though, I swear. Some of my favorite bands are Falconer, In Extremo and Sublime. I adore Mexican food and really love Thai food as well. And Kung Pao chicken take-out from a Chinese place is glorious. The spicier the better, in all cases of food. I don't eat much sweet food. Salt and spicy are my thing. My favorite movie is Labyrinth.

I sorta kinda used some of the questions from the commonly used survey to direct my introduction. Why is it always so hard to write about one's self?

I'm currently working on a heavily Scandinavian themed RP that will hopefully turn out to be a success. I need to flesh out the basic premise for the RP a bit more as well as work on the different races people can choose to play. If for any reason this sounds interesting to you, let me know and I'd be glad to show you what I have and receive your input.

Thanks for having me!  

Soleri

celestialicpyro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:54 am
Name: Name? Well... um, celestialicpyro, I suppose.
Name's Origin: I was originally pyrocelestial, but I was hacked pretty badly, so I had to start over. I was going for something along the lines of firemoon but that's what popped into my head instead. I think it sounds pretty anyways. biggrin
Currently attending school at: Skyline High
Will be attending school at: Dunno. Wanted to go to Simon Rock College of Bard, didn't. >.<
Intended Major: Literature
Went to High School at: Still in high school
Employment: Papa John's Peon
Father's Job: Warehouse manager at truck parts store
Mother's job: dispatcher for the police
Siblings: one, younger bro
Hobbies: Drawing, music - listening, music - playing, writing - songs, writing - fanfictions, writing - original series, writing - rping, the internet ( biggrin ), singing... Oh and working on my comic series, which I need to pay more attention to. ;.;

Favorite System: Game Cube
Favorite Game Series': Kingdom Hearts, SSX (I RAWK at that game), PHOENIX WRIGHT FTW
Favorite anime: Witch Hunter Robin
Favorite Manga: Descendants of Darkness (Yami no Mistuei, I think)
Current AMV collection size: HA I need money for that.
Other Hobbies: What?! I already did these.

Favorite Food: Oooh, ah... I dunno.
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Sleepy Hollow, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Mirrormask
Favorite Instrument: Violin... but I play piano.
Favorite Store: . . . In RL or not? I don't have one either way, I guess it doesn't matter. o.0''
Favorite Bands: I listen to to much music for this... But my absolute fave is Coheed and Cambria
Webcomics I read: used to read MegaTokyo, lost count of the comics, bought the books instead. biggrin
Average # of Monty Python References per day: ... +grins+
Other Hobbies: I ... wait, what? Damn it, hobbies, leave me alone! ... I want to be in Mock Trial, though. Does that count?

Favorite RP system: RP system?! What the holy...?
Current Characters: Um... In the rps I'm in now, Edgeworth (Phoenix Wright), Severus Snape (guess. I dare you.), one of my own by the name of Atonni, another of my own by the name of Kiran. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:56 am
Hi! I'm new...and an advanced RPer. I've had quite a bit of experience with Harry Potter RPGs.

PM to RP! Or just check out my threads.

Deirdre_Alethea

Kaelina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:21 am
Gaia Name: Kaelina
Name: Adry Manningwell
Sexuality: bisexual
Marital Status: single

Hey everyone. My name is Adry, and I live in Sunderland, but I'm moving to Canada on Saturday. My family is really messed up. First, my parents broke up when I was 8, and then my dad got married to a woman, obviously, who died of lymphoma ((sp?)) cancer about a month after their two year anniversary. My dad then met a new woman who has a 7-year-old girl, and we're expecting another one on the way. I live with my father, and I don't speak to my mom anymore. Whenever I do, she goes into this whole tragic tale of how I never call her...blah blah blah. Yeah, so I think you get the picture.
I love fantasy, mythology, and midevil information/roleplays, so if you're willing to roleplay with a semi-literate roleplayer than feel free to pm me. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:47 pm
Deirdre_Alethea
Hi! I'm new...and an advanced RPer. I've had quite a bit of experience with Harry Potter RPGs.

PM to RP! Or just check out my threads.

Hey Deirdre, who's the girl in your signature? She's awfully pretty and I want to see a full picture of her (I'm assuming she's an actress or something). heart  

Soleri

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:22 pm
So many new people, I can't read'em all!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:05 pm
Name: Poopien
Favourite movies: Final Fantasy advent children,Epic movie
Favourite tv shows: Full metal alcemist,Bleach,Naruto
Favourite game console razz C
favourite games:Warcraft Burning crusade,final fantasy tactics advanced
Quote :I am gonna go slice up some monsters and then ride chocobo!  

poopien

Iomma Sensei

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:37 pm
Hello everybody! My name is Elizabeth Alexandra DeeJay Hill, and I am very pleased to be part of this organization. They call me the character creator, because I have the uncanny ability to deliver almost any character you need. As I always say "Waddya need?".

Anyway, I'm glad to be here amongst other dedicated role-players such as myself. I hope that I'll get to know most of you better. Send me a PM, or a friend invite, and show me where all these campaigns are hiding! I'm a literate player, and know the rules.

Thank you!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games