Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:14 pm

(No, I'm not angry, I'm just overwhelmed. ^^; school...friends... gaia...crushes... *squeals* Omgomgomg!! <33)

"Ahm..." Yami started, feeling Seto's piercing gaze through him again. He shifted his position slightly, "Well, nothing important--well, sorta... in that it would explain why this happened... but nothing really...." he trailed off.

"I wasn't keeping this from you," he said, looking at their hands, "you just never asked..." he took a breath. He may as well just jump right into it.

"Earlier today--a little while ago--when I went looking for Yuugi... and Malik came with me?" he glanced up at Seto to make sure that he was still following.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:16 pm

[[ whee congrats]]
"Yes...?"
"Marik took over Yami? No way..."

"What did he do?" Seto then asked, anger almost dripping off his words.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:23 pm

"Oh--nothing! Nothing! Really!" Yami denied, recognizing how Seto's voice had darkened just then. He wasn't sure who the other was angry at, though--him or Malik... "He just--he just said that he loved me...and I believe him..." he took another breath. He could read seto's face--and it clearly spelt that Seto wanted to know more--what happened next, and perhaps why Yami was telling him this. "I told him that we couldn't be together because I already loved someone else...but I didn't tell him who. I think... ...he found out."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:10 pm

Kelly was afraid to move, lest it drew attention to herself. This seemed to be a very intimate conversation between these two brothers--no, no, they didn't look alike. They must be close friends, then. Wow, what a strong bond! she couldn't help but think, I bet they've been friends forever...!

Meanwhile, Kage no Tenshi was listening intently. How would that boy explain what happened with her and Seto's brother? She was eager to listen though--maybe she could use this to her advantage while continuing to confuse Yami--he wouldn't hurt Kelly... she was too soft...

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:50 am

"Marik? He... Loves you?"
Seto raised a brow. "Well, that's no surprise..."
"You think he made the girl do that...?" he asked, trailing off at the end as his gaze moved to the lady.

The surprise of Yami's confession made him forget about Mokuba for a second.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:03 am

"Yes," Yami said, sounding relieved, "I think that perhaps he took over her in order to brainwash your brother...and all of that stuff she said about that other guy was just a c**k..but, I think that he thought that if he manged to get Mokuba er... it he managed to cloud his mind without the millenium item...then maybe his way of revenge would be all the more sweeter--on me... which, would actually be you...er...

"I think he has one of those, 'If I can't have him no one can' sort of additudes..."

Kelly wasn't looking at the boys at the moment: she was evesdropping, so she didn't want to be caught listening by them seeing her watch them....THUS, she didn't know that they boys periodically glanced over at her, and still was as clueless as a rock. While she listened though, her inner-self began to understand that Yami thought that this was all Malik's fault... she wouldn't get any of the blame here. If she played her cards right... it was a good thing that she had decided to let Kelly out afterall...

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:07 am

"I see your point... But then again... I still don't believe an item can have power like that." Seto stated.
"Seriously... I doubt that's it..."
He shook his head slowly, in an almost disappointed fashion.
It was like... He wanted to tell Yami he should come up with something better.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:26 am

Yami bit his inner lip in frustration. Why seto couldn't just admit that there was more than logic in this world was beyond him. He knew that if he tried to explain that the items were very real, then Seto would just disagree--he'd never convince him. It would have to be something that Seto realized for himself.

He didn't know how to help him realize it for himself, though. Seto had already first handedly seen the power of Ishizu's millenium necklace, and he had held the millenium rod in his own hands and seen the reaction...not to mention how Yami had actually delivered a penalty game to him that one time...

...boy he regreted it now...

But if Seto didn't accept it now, he probably never would.

Yami sighed and pulled his hands back into his own lap. "Okay," he said before standing up. "I guess you'll never really understand...I'm going to go and talk to Malik."

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:41 pm

Mokuba looked up at Marik, like he was a kid again. Marik didn't understand, at least not where he was coming from. It was different to loose your mom, and to loose your mom and it being because of you. But he did feel better, Marik was the only one showing consideration for him. Not just that, but he seemed to notice when he was having his mental breakdown. Maybe it was due to the fact that he too suffered another voice whispering in your ear constantly. Mokuba gave a small smile to Marik, he was so much better then he expected. It was nice to know that there was someone else there for him, cause at the moment, Seto wasn't the one beoing there for him with Yami on the mind. This was a little unconfortable however, this was his first feeling of someone who could understand. Since this was new, it seemed best not to confide to deep into Marik, he wouldn't want to be hurt again. But maybe Marik could be the one he could talk to about these voices, someone who didn't risk thinking he was nuts.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:29 am

Seto nodded, as something hit him.
"Wasn't Mokuba going out of his mind again...?"
He gazed over to his little brother's general direction, and saw two nutcakes leaning over him.

Marik nodded, and offered Mokuba his hand to help him up.
"Don't stress up over your brother... It's just a fase, and you'll eventually be fine."

Bakura smiled at Mokuba also.
"He's soft... Little... Fuzzy... Cute... Innocent... Disturbed as hell... Hey Ryou, I guess I found a better body to haunt."
"To parasite, you mean." Ryou whispered into the spirit's direction.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:04 pm

He decided that Marik was right, though it was easier said then done. It was hard to just place his brother in the back of his mind, it wasn't easy not to stress over it. But how could Marik understand, either way he was trying to help. He was trying more then anyone in this mansion, though this made him distressed to think his own brother wasn't there for him. Even with the voices still hissing, of course, they were never silent, he took Mariks hand. His knees trembled, his body attempting to gain back strength. Wondering how his body became so weak, was all of this affecting his physical and mental strength. Everything seemed like a strain, he was just so tired. He smiled at Marik, though his brother still couldnt escape his mind. 'We'll see how Seto does with a little silent treatment..now he'll see how it feels for a brother to act as if you dont exist.' he thought to himself. If his brother was going to ignore his presence, why should he care about Setos presence. Once again, easier said then done. 'I hate this..I hate all of this..most of all..right now..I hate him most of all.' he thought once more. If this was just a fase, he hoped it would end soon. And most likely, Seto would have to do some reconstruction to fix what he has done to him, all of this was draining him. "I think I'm going to try and go to bed.." Mokuba stated to Marik, there was no use in him staying up anymore. With Yami hogging his brother, he might as well rest while he is being ignored.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:14 am

"Yes... You go lay... Silent... Stil.. Innocent... Fragile... " Yami no Bakura hissed, unaudible for little Mokuba.
Marik rolled his eyes at the spirit's words, as his stomach started growling.
Loud.
"I didn't realize it'd been so long since I last ate..." he mumbled, as he followed Mokuba to some empty bed.

OOC

I just remember... Didn't Marik and Tristan 'get it on' earlier? I'm not sure if that's a memory or a fantasy xp

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:00 am

Yami's eyes followed Malik moving accross the room with Mokuba. 'he's still pursuing him. Doesn't he know when to stop?!'
Well. If he was going to do anything about this, he'd best do it now. Seto was safe. Mokuba was safe... he was safe...Malik was right in front of him.

He reached out and touched Malik's shoulder. "Hey," he offered, "Lets go have a chat."

ooc
Damn, I don't know!! o: I think tristan died. xDDhe hasn't moved since...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:53 am

Marik looked at the his pharoa in surprise.
He didn't expect he'd still talk to him. Not after his confession.
He then nodded firmly.
"Sure." he replied. "..my pharoa." He couldn't help but adding.

"I don't like his tone... But...At least he's still talking to me..."

Bakura looked at the two curiously.
"They're not letting me in on anything, are they?" he mumbed to nothing in particular.
He then sat on the adge of the bed Mokuba was in, looking at the boy with this expression of greed on his face.

Seto followed the other's actions with his eyes.
"Marik may not have magical powers... He's a creep anyway. I should keep an eye on Yami...." he then looked at his little brother, and the creepy albino f*****t on the bed he was in.
"But I should keep an eye on Mokuba too... What should I do...?"

OOC
Yeah... He had a heart attack.. Marik's love's deadly. xp

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:27 pm

Mokuba layed on his bed, everything around him seemed as if the volume was being turned down. The voices began to actually confort him, whsipering things softly into his ear. Even though the voices were the ones driving him crazy, they did seem to be his only friends at the moment. It was his good side who was conforting him, the side that was battling his insanity. His lips curled into a small smile as the world soon enough fell silent. In a peaceful sleep as the light Mokuba with large white wings cooed in his ear. "Its ok..your brothers just confused..his life has been rough on him. All will be better, you'll see. Try to hold your sanity young one. Cause though he may not see it yet..your life as well wasn't easy..no matter how hard he tried. You may not think this..but once this is all over..you and your brother will be closer. You'll be close..with Yami in your life." the voice whispered. This put Mokuba in a good sleep, and sweet dreams.
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games