Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeerau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:07 am

furry wolf
Zeerau
furry wolf
did i scare him of ? sweatdrop
N-no...I was just reading another thread on a very laggy computer...I-I apologise if you felt abadoned...
i am used to it here.
some people just disapear on me o_O

so uhm. how are you ? 3nodding
i take it your a cat sweatdrop
Awww... W-well I'm fine a-and yes I am feline... I'd be able to show what I look like...but I'm s-still waiting for pink Squid to finish...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:09 am

Zeerau
furry wolf
Zeerau
furry wolf
N-no...I was just reading another thread on a very laggy computer...I-I apologise if you felt abadoned...
i am used to it here.

Awww... W-well I'm fine a-and yes I am feline... I'd be able to show what I look like...but I'm s-still waiting for pink Squid to finish...
ic ^^ *sniffs your ears* you smell like a good cat whee

i supsoe you already know what i am 3nodding
i have another picture today. you can see it on my journal whee

Fuzzfuzzy

Zeerau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:11 am

furry wolf
Zeerau
furry wolf
Zeerau
furry wolf
i am used to it here.

ic ^^ *sniffs your ears* you smell like a good cat whee

i supsoe you already know what i am 3nodding
i have another picture today. you can see it on my journal whee
*smiles shyly*I-I may look like a white siberian killing machine...b-but I'm very gentle...I've seen too much blood in my time...A-and I know wolf-taur when I see it...although seeing them is a rarity...I must admit... A-and I would love to see this picture...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:14 am

Zeerau
smiles shyly*I-I may look like a white siberian killing machine...b-but I'm very gentle...I've seen too much blood in my time...A-and I know wolf-taur when I see it...although seeing them is a rarity...I must admit... A-and I would love to see this picture...
true. i dont see many of my kind myself sweatdrop
i havent seen blood. i dont fight.
i am a pure nice guy. but weak near females whee

Fuzzfuzzy

Zeerau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:16 am

furry wolf
Zeerau
smiles shyly*I-I may look like a white siberian killing machine...b-but I'm very gentle...I've seen too much blood in my time...A-and I know wolf-taur when I see it...although seeing them is a rarity...I must admit... A-and I would love to see this picture...
W-well you're more advantaged than I.... uhm... I'm sorry to have to ask b-but...where is this journal of yours?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:18 am

Zeerau
furry wolf
Zeerau
W-well you're more advantaged than I.... uhm... I'm sorry to have to ask b-but...where is this journal of yours?
look at page 1 post 2.
there is a link to it.
it will take you to the last entry i made today. with 2 links to a sketch and a preview version of my latest art sweatdrop

Fuzzfuzzy

Zeerau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:20 am

furry wolf
Zeerau
furry wolf
Zeerau
look at page 1 post 2.
there is a link to it.
it will take you to the last entry i made today. with 2 links to a sketch and a preview version of my latest art sweatdrop
th-thank you...*smiles shyly*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:22 am

Zeerau
why so shy ?
do i look scary or something ? sweatdrop

Fuzzfuzzy

Zeerau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:26 am

furry wolf
Zeerau
why so shy ?
N-no...not at all... I-I'm just shy by nature...especially when meeting new furrs...and it can only worsen i-in the presence o-of attractive furrs...*bows his head,hiding his face and blushing in long hair*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:29 am

Zeerau
furry wolf
Zeerau
why so shy ?
N-no...not at all... I-I'm just shy by nature...especially when meeting new furrs...and it can only worsen i-in the presence o-of attractive furrs...*bows his head,hiding his face and blushing in long hair*
oooh ic.
i get that alot here ^^;;
*walks over and sits down infront of you sniffing your face* you are really shy i smell it whee

Fuzzfuzzy

Zeerau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:36 am

furry wolf
Zeerau
furry wolf
Zeerau
why so shy ?
oooh ic.
*walks over and sits down infront of you sniffing your face* you are really shy i smell it whee
*meeps at being sniffed*Y-yeah...whereas your more than likely outgoing.... so...uhm..uh...I meant to ask...h-how're you?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:38 am

Zeerau
furry wolf
Zeerau
furry wolf
Zeerau
why so shy ?
oooh ic.
*meeps at being sniffed*Y-yeah...whereas your more than likely outgoing.... so...uhm..uh...I meant to ask...h-how're you?
hmm. i am fine. its a nice day.
just a little quiet here. so i am glad you came along.
aspecialy because you are new to me. i like meating new furs ^__^

Fuzzfuzzy

2aetH

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:42 am

Can I be new too?

*sits down and scratches ear* Woo!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:45 am

Simim23
Can I be new too?

*sits down and scratches ear* Woo!
wel if you come in you are already new xp

but hi ^^;
first time i meet a snake fur sweatdrop

Fuzzfuzzy

Zeerau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:45 am

furry wolf
hmm. i am fine. its a nice day.
just a little quiet here. so i am glad you came along.
aspecialy because you are new to me. i like meating new furs ^__^
th-thank you... I-I enjoy meeting new furs (and scalies and avians and...and.... uhmmm...) *smiles*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games