Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TricksterCoyote

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:39 pm
Yin listened to their exchange, completely in awe. She slowly stuck her nose out from under the brush.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:34 pm
She lifted an eyebrow in appreciation as she met the necromancer's gaze. "Then we are both not without the drawbacks of such 'blessings'. It must be excrutiating to have their souls bound to your's and weighing down your spirit." She watched the shadowy tendrils disipate and moved one of her paws away as one of the souls tried to take a snap at her in its frustration.

She shivered as the air around her continued to grow colder and she curled her tail around her paws where she sat. "Where my power lies in preservation and all things earth-bound or in limbo, your's lies in destruction, stealing, and hell." She was terse and impatient suddenly as she realized that if this demon were to try to possess her as well she'd end up no better than the beasts bound to her, snapping at anything that moves. She growled low and her hackles began to raise again.

"Let me just clarify, but you intend to seek out one of these demons in our pack's burial grounds?" Her eyes narrowed and she was far from calm.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 am
User Image

Avikna sat down, letting her own tails wrap around her being. She cocked her head for awhile, finding the right thing to say, it then came to her. "Nay, I am not. I had simply come to be on hollow ground. It is here my pain is of less suffuring, for this being holy land." It sounded strange, a demonic being on holy grounds, especially one born from the hate of man. However here the souls as they snaped at her flesh, caused no pain, she only now had to work on a barrier to keep from her unholy flesh from burning. She lowered her head, looking down at the ground she stood upon. Covering in dead grass, and fallen leaves. She grined lightly, looking back up.

"I came here, with these bracers to stop, and to forget about my hardened past, i'd faked my own death to get this far. Please don't think ill of me, I am not right of mind. Born from the hatred that man may cast where ever he may go, born from the jelousy of women who cannot have something they direly want. I was born a demon, and grew up a Necromancer. I feed of hate, and grew stronger everyday because of it. If this world were to cast away those unholy thoughts, I may seek peace, from it seems that may never come." She paused, looking up at the sky, eyes slightly closed. "There was a time, I laughed when I saw the frailty of a human fall to their knee's at the sheer mention of my name, some literally dyed from fright. I do wonder who would know of my name still, if I ever may go back to that name, who would fear me still?" She looked down, her eyes looked almost... normal, non-demonic. A few blinks made the sight disapate. Her wings dissapeared once more, making crunching noices as they found their place alongside her spin.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:44 pm
Alania sighed heavily. "Fine then. Perhaps I misjudged you and I am sorry for it. If this is a place of rest for one as troubled as you, then you are welcome to tread upon these hallowed grounds." She watched the gaze of this strange demoness wolf as it wandered.

"You've done much to come this far and make your way in this life. It's taken you many sacrifices and tribulations to get here I can see. As for humanity, don't get your hopes up." She coughed. "Reverance is not the same as terror. If there are people who quake with fear upon the mere mention of you they won't ever give you anything in return even close to acceptance or praise." She growled to Avikna, hinting that she did not condone the ways in which the femme had acquired her lifestyle.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image

She looked twords the She-wolf with a longated grin, baring her canines. "I thank you, for what little support that held within it." She turned slightly, flickering her tails lowly, the bracers around her neck had seemed to have loosened, she'd grown past the erge, gaining control on her mind once more. "I shall be among the tombstones if you'd like to continue a chat, for now I need t rest." She started to walk away, her head somewhat low, her pace at that of a steady walk. Once she found a rather large tombstone, she layed over the grave, resting her tired head on her paws, allowing some relaxsation to her neck.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 pm
Alania followed the necromantic femme with her gaze but kept her maw shut. She'd decided to let Avikna be. She heaved a sigh and then her ears went back as she remembered the lonely little pup hiding in the bushes.

She turned slowly to face Yin, unsure what to do. "The scary wolf is gone now..." She tried to smile softly.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:01 pm
Asudam
When ones memory is like mine its best to act like i've forgotten.

Asudam crept along the tomb stones, body nearly pressed to the ground. She did not like this place one bit. Her blue eyes danced along the ground, every small shiver of branch or twig caused her to nearly take flight. She felt like she was being watched. A shuver went up her spine when she saw a shadow slide past on her right side, maybe her perephrials were playing tricks on her mind, she had yet to scent anything, be it beast or wolf. She breathed in deeply, the air filling her lungs as she let it escape. "Calm down Asudam, life as you know it will go on, you are chasing ghosts amongst the shadows." She flicked her ears back to her head and chuckled at her own words. "What a befitting place for ghouls and ghosts of all kinds." She mused. It didn't seem to bug the she wolf that she spoke to herself, and that she would get no answer except that of what was in her mind. Sometimes she would imagine her cousin was walking beside her. Chael. She missed the white she wolf terribly.

She flicked her ears back when she heard voices, pausing she shook her head slightly, sniffing the air, though the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, their voices came to her as though they were right beside her. Her tail tucked between her legs slightly, a worried whine escaping her throat. She was in no mood for a fight, so submitting would be the best thing. They would scent her before she them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:54 pm
Alania was bored and beginning to feel those vestiges of loneliness that plagued her now and again. It had been days since last she'd even seen another wolf. Depression loomed over her ominously as she reflected upon whether this loneliness was her own fault for taking the role of alpha. She had found Seleinis to be a rather popular alpha though, so where had she gone wrong? She must be jumping to conclusions...

The she-wolf's ears were angled back in frustration while she padded past gravestones and over cobbles of terribly old ruins. She'd found herself back in the ruins once again. Perhaps the departed souls that talked to her would make good company even if the living had forsaken her.

Just as Alania rounded the next corner she was me squarely with another wolf's hindquarters. The dark she-wolf was attempting to slink backwards and cower away from something... She sidestepped and surveyed her quietly.

"What makes you so jumpy?" Alania tilted her head sideways in curiosity and elevated her posture as she felt she must now in the presence of other wolves. She was still an uncertain alpha but resolved in her duty.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas