Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:36 am
Anybody seen Paul? I expected the GLF to be commiting to their Hit and Run tactics by now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:35 pm
stellarmagic
I suggest you qualify what you mean by negotiations Elladan, you're entering more into a territory of Politics, not Military. Maybe local ceasefires and the like could fit in, but those are rarely used.

Also, that map you posted doesn't include your expansion along the Hydian Way... Of course I hope to cut that down pretty soon.
War is politics.I've been study battle tactics from the Aceint world to Madern warfare.War is just politics.Becareful though Freedom can never be forgotin.  

Sir_Knight_Death

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:38 pm
Sir_Knight_Death
stellarmagic
I suggest you qualify what you mean by negotiations Elladan, you're entering more into a territory of Politics, not Military. Maybe local ceasefires and the like could fit in, but those are rarely used.

Also, that map you posted doesn't include your expansion along the Hydian Way... Of course I hope to cut that down pretty soon.
War is politics.I've been study battle tactics from the Aceint world to Madern warfare.War is just politics.

Not all wars involved Politics, but all Politics fight Wars.

And you'd sound smarter if you spelled the stuff right.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:26 pm
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
stellarmagic

War is politics.I've been study battle tactics from the Aceint world to Madern warfare.War is just politics.

And if the matter had not been settlef months ago  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:33 pm
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
stellarmagic

And if the matter had not been settlef months ago
He might have not known that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:55 pm
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
stellarmagic

I know I do have trouble even spelling the simple words.  

Sir_Knight_Death

Sir_Knight_Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:56 pm
Sir_Knight_Death
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
stellarmagic

Cale Darksun you do have the right to kill me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:59 pm
Sir_Knight_Death
Sir_Knight_Death
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
stellarmagic

Cale Darksun you do have the right to kill me.

Unfortunately for you I'm waiving the right.
I don't know what you're going at here, so unless you care to spell it out for me, I'm not going to try and figure it out.
This kind of thing aint worth my time.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sir_Knight_Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:18 pm
Anyway I'm trying to get in the Marine Corps right now.My only hope is one day war will no longer exist.Wars only allie is the Undertaker..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:24 pm
Sir_Knight_Death
Anyway I'm trying to get in the Marine Corps right now.My only hope is one day war will no longer exist.Wars only allie is the Undertaker..

......You do realize that as long as men will covet the belongings of others and disagree on trival topics that mankind will continue to wage war, don't you?
Considering that we lack natural perdators anymore, our overly violent nature ensures that we will keep kiling each other off in order to keep our numbers at least somewhat in check.
War is a constant. Peace the fevered dream of a madman that is destined to never be fully realized.
And a hope for total pacifism is the first thing the Corp will beat out of you when they're turning you into another of America's Shocktroopers.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sir_Knight_Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:40 pm
Then I will be a dog of the military and die for my country.You are right madmen do dream of peace.We will find new ways to kill each other.The suffering will keep on going.The innocent will continue to die as well too.Woman,Children,Infants,Babies,and the unborn.The suffering will continue,loses will mount to a point of no return and we will finally kill ourselfs to extinction.We are destroying our own planet right now.One day the suffering will end.Hopefully with mankind still alive.What do we have to believe in when you can't trust your own country.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:01 am
Whatever you say Emo.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:59 pm
War is inevitable. As long as we're top dogs, we'll kill ourselves until we find something else to kill. Be it aliens, a new disease, the sun, or even our own religion.

If you want to talk peace, mankind will be at peace with itself the moment the Covenant show up to kick our a**.

Then when we're done, we'll go right back to killing each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:17 pm
If anybody ever wants to start a nother rp with starfighters im ur man ace pilot right here.  

Shika_Dude101

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:41 pm
No, I think we'll stick to literate rpers here, thanks.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games