complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:18 pm
"We just used 'spelunking' earlier. Twice," Karissa said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:43 pm
"We should forgive her Karissa. She is, after all, only human." Said Rachel jokingly.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:46 pm
"Oh gee, thanks. Just because I'm human I have to be stupid." Arianna muttered darkly to herself before turning to look at them, walking backwards. "I love ya'll too" Arianna said before breaking into a run, not angry at them but wanting to see their reactions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:01 pm
Karissa instinctively dashed after Arianna. "What are you doing?" she asked, alarmed, keeping pace exactly with her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 am
Arianna stopped and laughed. "You are so tense! Relax and have a little bit of fun! Now, where were we? Oh that's right, going exploring. Come along" Arianna said and started skipping back the way that they had come.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:17 am
Rachel scratched her head. "Thats your idea of fun...well okay then, let me try!" She said laughing, but then her face turned pouty. "I hate my life, nobody understands me!" She cried, stomping her foot, but quickly started smiling again. "Am I a good angsty human?" Rachel asked.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:58 am
"You could pass. No, that was pretty dang good if you were trying to fit in as a human" Arianna admitted after she was done with her laughing fit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:55 pm
Karissa was the only one who kept her head. She was undeniably confused, though. "What's wrong with you guys? I thought we were going exploring," she said meaningfully.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:06 pm
"We are. But you've also got to have some fun in your life. Come on, lighten up a little. I say that we have a party for Karissa here, I think she needs to just have a day to let go" Arianna suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 pm
blaugh >

"In a bad mood?" Rachel asked curiously. "Anything we can do?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:11 pm
(I've had a rough patch in my life so I love just having fun with my friends, like hanging out. That's more of the party I'm talking about, hanging around and having a fun time)
Arianna skipped ahead until she was at a patch of grass before sinking down and staring at the sky. "Look, it's a bunny" Arianna said, pointing up at a cloud.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff