Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:29 pm
Caterina ushered her into her bedroom. "Ok, I have jeans, skirts, dresses, halter shirts, tube tops, cami's, tanks. Then I have heels, flip flops, flats, sneakers" Caterina said, listing off her clothes and showing her some of her favorite outfits.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Lily smiled in response to Caterina, but moved forward. "I'll show you, nothing to be scared of." She said to Dion. She sank into her feral crouch and stalked forward. Leaping silently, she landed on the biggest of the deer, sinking her teeth quickly and lethally into its neck. When she had drunk her fill, she stood up and wiped her mouth, moving quickly back to Dion. None of the other deer even noticed what had happened. "Your turn." She said, pushing Dion forward. "Close your eyes and smell, let your instincts guide you."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:46 pm
Dion closed her eyes and did her best to release all her inhibitions, but trying to shut off all her senses but smell and hearing was difficult. She swore her skin was at least ten times more sensitive to the soft breeze blowing around her, and though she couldn't see the outside world when she closed her eyes, even the insides of her eyelids were captivating to her newly acquired super-sight. Dion cast about for one particular scent out of all the ones that barraged her - just one that smelled tasty - but she could find none. After a few seconds her eyes flew open of their own accord, out of frustration. "I can't eat these animals," she said flatly. She wasn't aware of the misunderstanding her statement might cause.

Selana stared briefly - but critically - at each item of clothing Caterina displayed to her. "I'll wear just that cami, that skirt, and those flats," she said, pointing carefully at select items. "I still have my coat." In the end, Selana thought ruefully, she probably could have forgone the skirt. Her trenchcoat-like black sweater trailed so low past her hips that the edge of the pale turqoise skirt was nearly invisible. It wasn't chilly, but the familiar garment of her own was comforting to wear even in the house, and so Selana kept it on, but zipped down low to reveal the brighter emerald cami that Caterina had lent her. The flats were simple affairs, silver ballet slippers with single delicate straps that encased her ankle in a rather dubious hold.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:41 pm
"You'll get used to the smell." Said Lily, after giving a quick glance into Dion's thoughts. "They taste better than you think."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:44 pm
"Alrighty, I'm gonna take a quick shower and then we can go down and watch some movies. Stay here, I have some books over there or my laptop in case you get bored" Caterina said before darting off into the bathroom. She finished in a minute and then was back in her room, in a robe, rumaging through her clothes. She pulled on a denim mini skirt, a brown cami, cowgirl boots and a cowirl hat, adding a brown belt to add a little more to the country girl look. "You ready?" she asked, adding some jewlry as an after thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:49 pm
"But they smell revolting," Dion said. "I can hear their heartbeats, and the blood flowing through their veins, but the appeal isn't there at all. Does that mean there's something wrong with me?"

Selana smirked. "I don't know. I thought I would take a look at what games you had on your laptop, but your quick shower was so much quicker than I anticipated."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:27 pm
For the first time speechless, Lily scratched the back of her head. "Not at all?" She asked, perplexed. "Well, to be honest, I'm not quite sure what to do with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:58 pm
"You can play some games. Feel free. Do you mind if I do some dancing?" she asked, turning on the tv and flipping to CMT.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 pm
"Not at all," Dion repeated firmly.

Selana laughed. "I was just teasing you, Caterina. But be my guest - dance - because it's your house."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:45 am
"Go ahead and play. I'm sure that you can find something. I have games on my computer and then I have some cd's that might interest you in the desk drawer" Caterina pointed out right as soon as the song Hottie by Toby Keith came on. Caterina immediatly started dancing, she loved this song, especially in the middle section.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:36 pm
Selana decided to amuse herself by playing Spider Solitaire with all four suits selected; she won seven games by the time Caterina finished her song.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:03 pm
"Hrm...do you want to go meet your sister?" Lily asked Dion. "Because if you're not thirsty at all, I see no reason why not."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:34 pm
Dion weighed the risk that she represented to Selana. If even Lily was surprised by her apparent lack of want for blood, then it couldn't be that she was just fooling herself, was it? She might actually, for whatever reason, have an abnormal aversion to blood as a vampire. Then she wouldn't hurt her twin if she saw her. "Okay," Dion replied after a moment of internal debate. "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:34 pm
"Alright, but you need to give me a minute, I don't know where Caterina's house is." Said Lily, laughing a little. Yo Cat. Lily projected, where's your house?  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:29 pm
'Listen for the music oh wise one. No, here's the directions' Cat replied, showing Lily the directions through her mind. 'Can you find it?' Caterina asked, not taking a break in dance to the next song. "Tell me if you get bored" Caterina told Selana, not wanting to tell Selana that her sister was coming.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff