Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:14 pm
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior
marcus sat down and looked at his hends that were now rough from fighting
i just have to hope bela and tomoe can convice there father im good not evil

"Oh yes your castles are not on kind terms." Raven said remembering some well known facts about the castles. "But still why accuse you?"
me bella and tomoe left the forest to find some one and bella got hurt and me and her fell in love
if we were found out i would be put to death and she would get in trouble severely with her father

"....... Bella... and... you? In..... love?" has a surprised expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:16 pm
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior

"Oh yes your castles are not on kind terms." Raven said remembering some well known facts about the castles. "But still why accuse you?"
me bella and tomoe left the forest to find some one and bella got hurt and me and her fell in love
if we were found out i would be put to death and she would get in trouble severely with her father

"Oh I get it now." She looke dover her shoulder to see a girl jump down from a balconcly. "May I ask who you are?" she felt very uneasy with this little surprise. She was gripping her katana very tightly and narrowed her eyes.  

Cevadeva

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:19 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior

marcus turns around and sees tomoe
he he s-surprise tomoe  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:19 pm
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior

"Oh I get it now." She looke dover her shoulder to see a girl jump down from a balconcly. "May I ask who you are?" she felt very uneasy with this little surprise. She was gripping her katana very tightly and narrowed her eyes.

"Oh... how rude of me... sorry. I'm Tomoe, from the Valdamt Castle in the North" smiles at her and coughs a bit of blood again. "Sorry," wipes the blood off. "And you are?"  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:23 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior

he he s-surprise tomoe

Looking at him. "That.... is..... so... so... SO CUTE!!!!" giggling. "Awww! I always knew you'll end up together! Oh I can't wait to see little Vampire pups runnign around the forest!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:25 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior

he he s-surprise tomoe

marcus fell over blushing a scarlet red
gahh
Looking at him. "That.... is..... so... so... SO CUTE!!!!" giggling. "Awww! I always knew you'll end up together! Oh I can't wait to see little Vampire pups runnign around the forest!"

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:25 pm
KaosAngel012
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior

"Oh... how rude of me... sorry. I'm Tomoe, from the Valdamt Castle in the North" smiles at her and coughs a bit of blood again. "Sorry," wipes the blood off. "And you are?"

"Raven, from the Cherubim Castle in the West." She said easing up a bit releasing her katana from her deadly grip."So you have very compliated problems don't you Marcus." She said turning back to the dirty lucan.(sp?)[Okay I have to go I'll be back on tomorrow, by the way I love the role play^^]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:28 pm
mangafilipina
KaosAngel012
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior

"Raven, from the Cherubim Castle in the West." She said easing up a bit releasing her katana from her deadly grip."So you have very compliated problems don't you Marcus." She said turning back to the dirty lucan.(sp?)[Okay I have to go I'll be back on tomorrow, by the way I love the role play^^]

(okay! see ya and thank yoU! ^^)  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:35 pm
marcus goes back down into the cave under the tree roots  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:37 pm
lupinewarrior

Coughs again, a bit more strongly. "Say, Marcus.... do you want me to speak with daddy....? I'm sure that he must hate you now..."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:39 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

Coughs again, a bit more strongly. "Say, Marcus.... do you want me to speak with daddy....? I'm sure that he must hate you now..."
you can of you want bella has allready triede and it failed
he doesn't know about me and bella and i doubt he would approve  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:43 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"Well... it's the least I can do. You guys saved me back there... so I suppose that you deserve to be together..." smiles a bit weakly. "is it hot out here, or is it just me? I'm sweating like a pig...." looks very pale and weak. "But anyway, I'll talk to him..."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:50 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"Well... it's the least I can do. You guys saved me back there... so I suppose that you deserve to be together..." smiles a bit weakly. "is it hot out here, or is it just me? I'm sweating like a pig...." looks very pale and weak. "But anyway, I'll talk to him..."
marcus looks at her then holds out his wrist
you have a cut in you some where and you are losing blood
drink mine and recover as much as you need  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:53 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"But.... I don't remember being cut.... I remember... being injected... with... some liquid... the man said 'deathly toxins' or something like that..." looks at him curiously. "Do you know what 'toxin' means?"  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:56 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"But.... I don't remember being cut.... I remember... being injected... with... some liquid... the man said 'deathly toxins' or something like that..." looks at him curiously. "Do you know what 'toxin' means?"
its what killed my brother you need to drink my blood now and try to dilute it
marcus puts his wrist in front of her face  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games