Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:36 pm
"Sorry," Sil said with a worried look on her face "i got kinda carried away". Somewhat calming herself and applying to some level meditational skills to rid her mind of the thoughts of invincibility that had poisoned her mind, "Saiden, what do you think would have happened had I finished the spell?" Sil started thinking about the rest of their group that still was in the prison. "Ehm, shouldn't we bring our fellow travelers here also If we are to stay, and also, Is it so that we cannot let Balin go in here either? what is the reason of making a prison of your own to contain creatures and then not be allowed to free them at will ?" there was just too many questions in Sil's head, but she'd have to let the other ones rest for now.

Still calming herself from the adrenalin in her blood she realized that the spell was still going on, just not focused on anybody, she sent it to the energy-plane and felt rather energized as it free-ed her from the constant drain of the spell. Feeling as calm as ever and with allot of excess energy which originated from her magic-levels rising dramatically she again asked a question, this time although it seemed a** if it were to no-one in particular "What energy did it look like Fate was to release" As if on que from no-where appeared millions of ants on the ground, they read some ancient text in a language that only she could read, as far history-books could tell "I'm not sure, It looked like he was trying to alter you're destiny or something After all it was FATE you met, As soon as he came I altered you in a way that made it seem as if you were you know who" Sil read aloud. "Cool, " Sil said in a seriously impressed voice.

"Ehm, Saiden, I'm going to have to check out something in our library in town, Would you mind if I lead us there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:55 pm
Saiden spoke with a rather confident tone as he answered Sils question. I not only know what could of happened in that situation but I know all possible outcomes. Not one of them ended well for either of us. If I had not been there he literally could have done anything and gotten away with it. Bringing others here would be a bad idea. This area isn't really safe, I know you think you are in control of this Gateway but in fact this is just a borrowed plain from the ancestors. Balin can't be freed, the Council would have never acted without a reason. Its highly possible that Balin would look for vengence for his capture if freed. I have a gut feeling that the school will be in order when we return. Any level five could have taken control of that situation single handed. And I know there were higher levels watching. Though they were only concerned with my actions not the students or Wizards.

I could lead you to my private library of books if you like. Errmmm on second thought we better not. Let's head back to Hogwarts before we run into anymore problems here.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:41 pm
"Good Idea, I can come back later on and check my suspicions in the family library." Anyways, "Just out of curiosity, even though I'm not immortal, this world is, and it was protecting me. Was he blind not to see that or maybe he meant that he could destroy it?" Sil said in a beat down voice Sil decided to be a little more careful with whom she attacked in the future and thought that she'd better watch her mouth as she was planning on becoming immortal, and that that could become rather inconvenient if she had to many immortal enemies. She didn't plan on using the pen-rubber-nuclear reactor approach that she read about in one of her favorite books.

"Better get going then." she said and opened a portal to the forbidden forest She also opened a one-way portal to the prison, she waved her hands and the creature Saiden had called darkness' body was floating towards the portal back to the prison, "He's going back to prison, Right?" she asked. "Also, Saiden, I would very much like to know how to properly use those bottles" Sil said with a tone that sounded most like a child's in the way it was simply craving information. Sil went out of her body and checked for presences and saw none, walking to her office and the back-room control room Sil conjured the list of entrance allowances to this place and saw that Fate and Princess of light had been signed up as visited.
She looked on the deny-list for entrance and wrote Deny all except allow-list. And as the only name on the allow list was her own, with that she went back to her body and started stretching on her fingers and playing alittle around with the newfound magic, it was glowing as she directed it around her body, flying around with great joy as if it was a living being.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:39 pm
There is a reason I keep referring to this place as a Gateway. It is because it has portals to other worlds. As with all spells if you can overpower the spell you can dispel it. In this case all one would have to do is overpower the spell keeping people out. So even if you wish to keep people out that doesn't mean you are safe from everyone in this place. This isn't a true Gateway though, it has the basic protection of one. But there is a major difference, the paths you can choose are limited. As a Mortal you can never become an Immortal, you have to be born or created into it. There are very few ways for a Mortal to become Immortal. And even if you do then you would be bound by the rules that restrict an Immortal. You would only be allowed to live in certain areas. On top of that you would develop new abilities overtime but there are restrictions to what you can do with those abilities.

Oh yeah, "he smiled as his eyes gleamed". You can come out now...........whoever you are. I know you have been following us since we left the prison. He dodged the question of how to properly use those bottles. He'd never seen any proper use for them. The items had been developed to trap threats that were too strong to be overpowered. Anything less was deemed to be a waist of such an Artifact. Any threat of that level however couldn't be contained in any such Artifact. Leading to the misuse of the items to trap people for foolish reasons. He didn't bother to block out his thoughts, in fact he allowed Sil to here them as he was thinking. The figure remained hidden, even the lands defenses didn't seem to pick up on the potential threat. So the question remained, was this new face friend or foe?  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:39 am
"You referred to this world as my world, that isn't exactly true, It is a world given from parent to offspring, this world is a mirror-world of the real one, each time something of value is destroyed here it can be restored from the original or any of the other worlds Also, a If the problem with the spell that keeps people out, is that there isn't enough power there is always the possibility of directing some energy from the energy plane. The energy trapped there is enough to trap a thousand Fates at least if not more."
Sil again spoke to the world, however this time she did it in a language few could understand and even fewer humans could speak, ant-language.

"do you know who he is?" the ants scurried out and spelled "You should ask your "Immortal" friend over there, but it doesn't seem to want to kill, atleast not any of you guys, when fate arrived I sensed a jump in the kill-part of his brain but I could be wrong"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:15 pm
Saiden roled his eyes slightly as he listened to Sil speak. He already knew every peace of information they were saying. When they got to the part about the energy plain his curiousity was peaked. He knew exactly how much force it would take to trap a Fate. So an Energy Plain that could produce that much power was farfetched at best.

The World around him seemed to be skeptical about his Immortality just as he was skeptical about what this plain could defend against. This wasn't that ancient of a plain by his standards. There had been much older gateways than this that didn't come close to the type of protection Sil was speaking of. But one common factor seemed to be constant in all of there asumptions. There were no concrete facts to base them on.

Saiden decided to speak to the plain himself to see if it really knew what it was talking about. He looked upward in just a random direction and started speaking, it really didn't matter where he looked cause the land would see him all the same any way. I don't think Sil realizes just how much Power it would take to contain one-thousand Fates. This is information that not many people would know. I would like to see this plain connected to this world, I will determine just how protected this world really is.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:49 pm
Sil asked Saiden gently, "it might be that you didn't notice, but all of a sudden my magic-level rose considerably during that fight, and i just skimmed a part tiny bit of that plane, smaller than this hair straw" Sil picked a particularly short hair from her head to show Saiden. the reason this place is so insanely energy-rich is that each time we conjure a spell, that fails, or we are chased by unforgivables the spells that we teleport away that we ourselves decide not to return to their owners are teleported here.

"Even though this world Isn't older than you it has trapped many "Imortals" each time, the person tried hundreds of spells all of them absorbed to the energy-plane. Some are well known immortals, but many of them are cults that have remained hidden for centuries. Most of my family have been really good duellers partially because no-one have figured out how we survive the many spells that surrounds us. I haven't completed my family training yet but. I can assure you that there's thousands of really terrible spells in that place. I'm not sure how they manage to stay trapped but the sensors I have been given show that It's only at a meere one percent of max energy-level" Sil's eyes were glowing again, this time it was like a dark aura that had it's origin from her eyes.

"The only way there is by portal, I could teleport you there but out of fear of you not being able to get out I'd better not. We do however have a test-chamber, It will restrain you, but I warn you. this is the same chamber used on the other Immortals and none of them got out before they were let out." Sil's appearance was changing, her eyes became cat-like and she grew a long black tail. "Again? I really need to find out more about my family. Anyhow My last warning about this chamber. It lowers your max magic-level. that is why this world refers to you as a "immortal" when the magic-reservoirs are emptied the body starts to loose it's edge decaying first at the normal human rate, but steadily increasing it's rate till you're dust" Sil said with a deep sad tone.

"Would you like to see the graveyard or do you not want to meet old acquaintances?" Sil asked with a spooky voice. Sil's ears was transformed to cat-ears. "Don't worry about this" she said pointing towards her ears and tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:12 pm
Saiden smiled with a look of confidence on his face. Oh I noticed that jump in energy. I also noticed that you can only use your power at a certain level for a short period of time before it consumes you. Did you really think you defeated Darkness on your own. You only succeeded because he LET you win.
He can corrupt a person by grabbing ahold of there arm but he also can see when someone is already corrupted.

It may absorb energy from those that fall prey to it. But you can't control the type of energy that is absorbed. Most Immortals that wished your ancestors harm were dark creatures. If you wish to become truely powerful you must learn to relie on your own strength. This plain will do nothing but consume you and if I must I will absorb it to save you. I've seen your future and you will become the new Savern of Silence. Your ancestors will be your first targets as they will be the first to oppose you.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:08 am
"I plan on using that energy for protection, it also works against ancestors and family members, as my grand-father showed. We were getting back to Hogwarts yes?" Sil put the protection spell on unlimited wich meant that whenever someone on the deny-list were trying to get here they would be either denied entrance or placed in the draining facility and left there till Sil came and let them out. Unlimited meant that it could match whomever by force and if it was above a certain level they would be forced to the draining facility.

Sil conjured a portal to the library and went there at the same time there was opened another portal and Sil came back It looked as if Sil went through the first portal and came out the second at the same time. "Well, I have my reading material, let's go. Also Saiden, I can Oppose this world, even though it's energy is based mostly upon dark energy, that dark energy fits very well to oppose creatures that continue to attack. they will see that they are being opposed by their own alignment. this is rather embarrassing, Many white wizards have seen the forces and concluded that it wasn't worth the risk, there were some neutrals but not many, they mostly restrained their powers because the world have a rather irritating ability to absorb, match or reflect energy. Anyways, back to Hogwarts?"

Sil went to Dumbledores room and asked to come in. "The door is open." he said with a let-down voice. Sil walked towards him here's your reading material she said and gave him a rather large green leather book with golden letters on it. the bindings were made of something that looked like natural born crystals. "Shall i release you when we arrive at your office or do you need to stay for a while longer?" Sil asked him. "I'm not sure, We'll have to se what Saiden does when we get back." he said to her almost as if he was concerned about her. "I'm off" Sil said to him and went back to her body, one of the books in the pile she had taken from the library was gone, she went to her office and placed the rest there. this was a rather nifty ability, although it required some energy to transfer Physical objects to her office she always did it, because there she didn't need to bother about the weight, it was after all a place she had made in her head. one of the secrets the book had tought her.

shaking off her thoughts she wondered if Saiden had read her thoughts, She hadn't mastered the mind-reader-probe yet so she wouldn't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Saiden smiled then turned his back on the spot Sil had previously been. He stopped for a second then spoke. I wonder if she realized that Balins tomb was the original forge for power. He shook him head as he let the thought pass. Naaaaaa, there were only a few of there ancestors even born at that time. Come to think of it, when exactly was I created? I remember the event rather clearly yet I can vaguely remember events from even before my creation. He stepped through a portal that he had created to step through into the Dream World. Half way through he walked along the stream then took a detour poking his head into the Energy chamber of the land.

Hehhhhh, I knew it a fair prison but no one of note that was captured. Most of the greatest warriors good and evil fell that day. I often wonder how many good Kings and Warlords there would be in this world if I had allowed them to fight the battle on there own. He was somewhat lost in thought as he poked his head back between the Dark and Dream world. The stream he was walking on allowed him to travel to either. And from the Dream Realm he could end up anywhere he wanted in the Mortal Realm. Of coarse this was only because he was on good terms with the King.

As he stepped into the Realm Saiden appeared twenty feet above ground. He stepped outside the portal then fell not expecting the portal to be so high up. The King sat on his thrown in front of him holding a septor and laughing. Aaaahhhhhhhhhh, I'm sorry Saiden but I really couldn't resist, ehehhe. So you wish to venture back into the Mortal Realm. He signaled for Saiden to come closer with his left hand. He complied by walking over beside the king. He had a smile on his face as he stopped in front of them. After all the two had been good friends and allies for quite some time.

The King spoke in a rather relaxed manner but his question seemed to have a hint of concern mixed in with it. I have to ask you Saiden, why did you bring the Mortals to that area. You knew they would be exposed to dangers the group would have otherwise never experienced, so why? Saiden spoke rather bluntly in response to the question. Because.....the experience in itself will forever change how they will look at the world. I also decided to test the two once I got there. It seems Sil has chosen the path of Darkness while Logan has chosen Light. It really is understandable looking at who there ancestors were. Sil related to Death himself and Logan related to a great fallen protector. Now, I really must be off before I ramble on for much longer. Take care........., "he turned away from the king then spoke a few words before leaving". Oh....and as a favor from me could you give the group favorable dreams?

With that Saiden disappeared through time and ended up leaning against a tree at Hogwarts. This is going to be a long year, I wonder if I should show Dumbledore one of my books of magic. It couldn't hurt, after all a Leader of a Magic School should be at least somewhat close to the teachers that teach in there school. With a slight glimmer of pride he uncrossed his arms then started walking once again through the Hogwarts gates.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:39 pm
Sil tought she had been able to trick Saiden, even though she didn't want to trick him, It was essential that he wouldn't know what she was actually thinking, she already knew what the energy could do to her. Taking in Saidens' advice she tought about letting Saiden take the energy, no, she wouldn't let that happen. Steadily increasing the magic barriers in her mind.
The book would be safe for now.

Sil sensed that Saiden was not around he wasn't listed on the visiting-list either, he had probably gone back to hogwarts. Well, She opened a portal and summer-assaulted into it, coming up in the forbidden forest, she landed softly like a cat on all four, she tought she saw movement in the woods, but she didn't mind anyone seeing her, closing the portal she was surprised, it was still dark outside, or was still the right term? Sil looked around with her modified eyes, reflecting the dim light in the woods.

She looked for an anthill, she found one a couple of meters away, now she knew in what direction she had to walk to get towards the castle. She knew that she at any one time she could simply teleport herself to the castle grounds, but that was boring, she wouldn't be experiencing the forbidden forest if she did. As she walked towards the castle she noticed a small sting between her left thumb and index finger, wondering what had happened she looked down and with great interest saw that a claw was forming, she soon found the stinging sensation fo the skin pulling a bit back to allow the claw passage between all of her fingers.

She silently watched as the claws kept growing, she wondered what feeling would make them retract, they were now fully grown, she looked at the claws reaching just a little longer than her fingers, she calmed herself down and saw that the claws retracted when she tought about it, she let them slide slowly out, and in again, she was so amazed that she didn't look up when someone came up close and asked her something in a language she was familiar with, "Gre ni lupos, na mi dook" it said, without thinking she answered "le grin loon ga, ny mi ta gei". "Really?" the creature asked in perfect oxford English. "Yeah, I just got them" she said. she looked up and saw someone she didn't recognize, She knew there were persons and things she hadn't seen yet.

"I wonder if..." she said looking on the trees as if she' wanted to do this all her life, she sprung from the forest floor and onto the tree, making good work of her newly acquired claws, she was in the treetops in notime, Sil looked around to see if she was going the right way, she was, it would however be a very long trip, she didn't care after all she had company.
Looking down she was terrified at how high she had climbed, with her claws still out she jumped from the tree, feeling the air flowing around her body, she opened a portal on the ground where she'd be landing, she also opened a portal on one of the trees, starting to run as a cat would using all four she changed angle and clashed through the portal, coming runing on all four out of the tree.

After some running Sil stood up and asked the person in the weird language "mil no gre pel sin dar grej?", "nil mar tok maj keel nih" the person said to her in a ghostly voice, "Well, where do you plan on doing it" Sil asked in a low voice. "I think my lair will do, But you should be careful when we let him loose, he go amok after that much time..." he also talked in a low voice. "I have confidence he will not" she said with a steady voice.
they went to a clearing, he was leading the way. When they closed in on the lair he was speaking in he started sneaking towards a hole in a little hilltop, "this is it" he said, well down in the lair they came to a room where there was a table, in the roof there was a odd mark, Sil knew what was to happen here...

Sil positioned herself on the other side of the table opposite of the person leading her here, "greom nih galgon merti" they chanted, starting at a low tone and increasing in strength Sil felt the energy flowing, making great Rivers inside her, almost drying her out, in the middle of the table, a sphere formed, soon it encapsulated the entire table, then it shrunk and disappeared leaving a dazzled Dumbledore lying on the table looking confused up at us.He had the book She had given to him between his fingers, "Come on, we've gotta get you back to your office before something else happens" Sil said in a hushed voice.
the rest of the walk back to the castle was pretty un-eventful, except the fact that Sil's tail had grown itself out of existence. her ears had also started to grow back, the eyes she had was going to stay, along with the claws, she however used a spell to heal the holes they had made in the skin.

"I'll return this when I'm done with it" Dumbledore said as they were going their separate ways.Around the next corner Sil traveled by portal to the common room, she badly needed some rest to think about what had happened these last few days...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:04 am
Saiden stood there watching the land around him. He wasn't entirely sure if danger would follow them to this place. But one thing was such, they were alot safer here than there. He thought he sensed something move but decided it was nothing to worry about sense it was in the Dream Realm.

Hmmmm, "he held his chin with his right hand as he thought". Now what is Sil up to you suppose. The figure that had been following them since they entered that chamber answered from right behind him. Saiden hadn't sensed them there how could he have been so careless. The first held in there hand a white flame that caused Saiden fear. He was trembling, he knew exactly what that was that the mysterious figure held in there hand.

He moved his right hand to charge an attack but it was too late. The figure slammed the bolt into his stomach and he stopped in his tracks. The substance was composed of the exact opposing element that he was. The wound smoldered with the light energy as his own Dark Energies tried wrapping around it. Saiden collapsed as another unknown figure walked up behind the other one. Part one of his removal from these lands is complete. Now all we need to do is get him out of here and encase him in something so he will not escape again. The figure bowed before the figure in from of them then walked in front of them. As he picked up Saiden and started walking away. It will not be that simple Watcher, he has friends in this world as well. To keep them from prosueing us we will have to erase there memory of him. Although they are but a small threat a drop can ripple outward attracting larger rings to the cause. Stay here Watcher and watch them. I will transport Saiden to a cell where I can begin sealing him.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:49 pm
Sil felt a wave of terror struck her, she had been sleeping, but this terror was something she couldn't let slip. [Dumbledore?] she tought to herself, [No, it had to be Saiden] she was now totally awake, picking up a picture she had in her pocket, She simply tought something and the picture version of herself went to speak to Dumbledore. A picture of her was in the headmasters office because she had won a contest and was portrayed in the news-paper, "Dubmbledore, I'll need to go somewhere. I think I'll be quick about it." the picture said.

Sil was fearing the worst, even though she wasn't too close to Saiden she knew she had to try. The seeds she had been planting in the Energy-chamber was growing large, she knew she now safely could tap it and remain neutral.
however she had to tune it some more before she could go on with her plan on how to use it, but now the issue was Saiden, her favorite teacher was in trouble. No-one had been in her world since they left it. Sil came to the bedroom window, some of her classmates was twitching, had they sensed the dread? no, she didn't think so.

Sil opened the window and jumped, just like the time of the attack, she swirled in the air and flew around a little, suddenly she remembered her reason for this nightly trip. Sil remembered she still was in her night robes and hurried into the room again, got dressed and jumped yet another time, this time more focused she dived towards the ground. Starting to run in mid-air like the time in the woods, she landed running on all four in a terrifying speed. She felt Saiden somewhere close but she couldn't exactly tell where. Suddenly it dawned on her, She hastily went to the other realm, she noticed that someone was carrying a body, or was it a body, no... It was Saiden. Sil had to make some adjustments to be able to fully merge with the energy plain, this could take some time. therfore she had to think of something else Sil started by getting herself a better view over the situation. she had been thinking about this place a long time, she wondered if she had the same power over herself here as in the other world. She teleported herself to a position about twenty meters above the crowd that was moving away.

To her surprise she could stand in the air just like in her own world, she tought she had to make a memo about how this cool function worked.
"Err, Excuse me, but I'm not exactly sure I like that you are stealing my teacher" Sil said in a loud and confident voice. Sil had already sent a mental Vibe towards that Balin-girl hoping that she would pick it up, even though she wasn't sure if she could help she had also sent the same vibe towards Kimi. She started covering herself in a large special portal she had been having fun with for some time(Sil had been forming portals around rackets when she was playing tennis). Now all she could do was wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:16 pm
The figure carrying Saiden didn't seem to have any set form. There appearance changed slightly every couple of seconds as the figure walked through the plain connection the Mortal World to there world. He didn't pay any mind to Sil as they watched him. This figure was confident that Watcher would keep them busy.

Suddenly the figure known as the Watcher appeared out of the celling. He drooped onto the ground spinning once then dropping on there heels. This figure seemed completely different from the figure carrying Saiden. He seemed to be following orders even though he didn't agree with the action being taken. The odd part about this situation was this wasn't an evil being stealing away a good one. Quite the opposite, in fact Saiden was almost pure Darkness while the figure carrying them was pure Light. Watcher was Neutral leaning toward the side of good. He didn't seem to know exactly what was going on from the look on his face.

The Watcher looked at Sil speaking to them with a worried look on there face. Don't try to interfere with this situation, if you do I will be forced to stop you. With that he stood in front of the only path leading to where the other person was headed. His eyes turned white as he began scanning the area around him. Nothing was going to slip past him without him knowing it.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:10 pm
Sil was literally looking down at the figure, Sil stared it directly in it's eyes and applied her emotionless face mask. Sil's eyes was still modified, and because of that she was able to see in the dark. "It matters not what one are composed of but rather what one is using what one is composed of to do" she said in a strong voice as if she was to scare the people.

"I would very much like to know what you are going to do to Saiden, why and also what you are prepared to do to stop me." Sil looked at the person with stone cold eyes, again her body was tensing up to evade the first blow, the body-armor she was wearing was meant to be a last resort, "You know that the forest is with me " Sil said, still in the strong unrockable voice, her claws was starting to retract, but she managed to grip them before they punctured her skin. Awaiting a response from the two .  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games