Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:12 am

vasily now enjoying himself swam back up to her and tugged on her leg pulling her down, and smiling at her.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:14 am

she looked down and saw him, she lightly pushed him, smiling

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:16 am

after he pushed her back he finally came up for air gasping. " i think its about time for breakfast eh?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:17 am

she smiled and splashed him "that wasnt funny" she said swimming over to him and dunking him under

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:19 am

vasily very surprised by this started flailing about like some kind of demented fish trying to grab her someewhere, to pull her under. he finally got ahold of something and tugged, he found himself holding her top, "uhhhhh" he said stupidly looking at it. "sorry?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:22 am

she laughed "its ok" she smiled looking at him, she swam over to him laughing "you acted like i was going to drown you"

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:23 am

he looked at her "well with you nobody can tell, your crazy" he said laughing a little himself. he started to climb up the side of the sub, wondering if shell notice he still has her top.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:26 am

she laughed "oh yes like i would kill our captain" she climbed up the side of the sub, she was too busy climbing up that she didnt even notice she didnt have a shirt on

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:27 am

laughing to himself he tucked her shirt into his pocket, then opening the hatch "cmon lets go in im starving, and then....well i dunno well find something to do" he said smiling to himself.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:30 am

"umm sure" she walked over to the hatch and started to climb down

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:32 am

after she had gotten down vasily climbed down locking the hatch behind him, then he started making his way to the kitchen, on his way there he noticed his cabin door was open "hmm thats intresting?" he mutterd to himself "was somebody in there?" he decided it didnt matter much now.
reaching the kitchen he started making eggs.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:33 am

she shrugged following him "maybe someone was in there" she said looking around

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:35 am

"i hope not" he mutterd before putting a plate of eggs and toast in front of april and himself, "eat up" he said lookign at her "your gonna need your energy later" he said with a smile and a wink.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:37 am

she looked at him "umm ok" she smiled and started to eat

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:40 am

he finished and sat back looking at her watching her eat, waiting for her to finish.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games