Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:57 am
lol

for the ultimate piss off death, make him get killed by a Star Trek character! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:58 am
hehe... If he's going out violently, it would have to be at the hands of one last Palpatine clone that somehow survived in a separate facility or something.  

elvisnake

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 am
haha that whole palpatine clone thing got a bit annoying! XD

it was like, "really? another one? wtf stop it and make a new enemy for once!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:02 am
and that would of coarse be Luke's last words!  

Princess Min

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:02 am
Yeah, it got really annoying after awhile. they should have spread it out a LOT more. Like having a new one show up every couple decades or so, and have killing them all being Luke's Final quest.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:09 am
that would be interesting!  

Princess Min

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:10 am
I want there to be just one more secret one, to show up at some point between LotF and the Legacy comics, to fight Luke or something. I know it's not gonna happen, but it'd be cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:14 am
either that or if they re-did the comic book versions of those novels, because the comics didn't do to well portray how epic it must have been...  

Princess Min

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 am
actually I take that back, leave those comics alone, they were not too bad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 am
yeah, they were classics.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 am
I seem to recal something interesting in the Dark Force Rising comics: when the clones were unmasked, they were all swarthy dark haired young men with dark hair, looking similar enough to the clones of the Clone War era...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:11 am
Maybe thats the reason Thrawn's clones were so successful. They were Fett clones! Or maybe clones of Fett clone children (I'm sure there were tons of those running around after the clone wars LOL!).  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:27 am
it was just a really surprising thing to see what the younger clones looked like because it reminded me of that one panel in Dark Force Rising.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:37 am
I doubt a clone army of the offspring of Fett Clones could be as effective as the original ones.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:39 am
I gotta say, Kaminoans make good product for being rail thin xenophobic jackasses.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games