Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:06 am
Nicholas notices a few people staring at him oddly in the hallway. A group of average build lean teens stood around a few lockers. The group seemed to have been having a conversation of some sorts before then. He watched them out of the corner of his eye as he passed by. His body language shifted from casual to cautious and this seemed to put the group at ease as two of them started chatting once again. The one in the middle continued to watch him still as he crossed his arms leaning against the locker. With a look that seemed to say to Nicholas welcome to the school and watch your back at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:08 am
"okay lets see who goes first" they spinned the bottle that was in the middle and it landed on mark "okay mark" jessica said smiling "Truth or dare?"
Mark bites his lip before picking dare
"okay, i dare you to....hmm....." she looks up before hearing Nicholas "to find and bring that new person here so he can play" she grins "and then it will be even"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:10 am
"I like how she put the school in a mansion so there weren't any lockers but you lived in the rooms and that's where you put your stuff and only has few students so it's not crowded." He said, remembering everything he's learned about the school since he's been here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:18 am
Mark stood up "yea yea" he turns and starts walking mumbling some mean words about jessica

Jessica slid her shoe off and threw it at marks head "dont back sass me boy, go get the kid" she grins then looks at them "sorry about that"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:20 am
"I've never played this before. What happens if they can't fulfill the dare?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:20 am
Nicholas heres the words bring that new person here so he can play. He casually slips behind a corner then picks up speed up the staircase leading to the next floor. He clears the staircase only to find this floor is full of mostly janitors closets and other rooms not intended for classrooms. It seemed this was the freshman block cause the group of people standing around here had a sort of confused look on there faces as they looked at a piece of paper similar to the one he had in his pocket. His locker was on this floor and from the looks of this place initiation was almost a certainty.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:26 am
She taps her chin "hmm good question"

Jessica shruggs "whatever the person says, like if mark doesnt bring the new kid back then he has to hmm....well ill think of something" she grins

mark huffs then spots him "Hey Kid!" he yells running after him "The school president wants to talk to you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:29 am
"I remember, there was one day that I got so lost in this place that I started to hallucinate, thinking the halls were packed. When you don't know where you are and there's no one around in this place, you start to see things.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:35 am
(lolz oh god walt, give it up already XDD)
she nodds "i hallucinated once cept it was something else" she smiles "but still it was freaky, its so quiet here since everybody 'disapeared'"

"hmm thats freaky" jessica said  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:36 am
Nicholas walked up to his locker with a wide grin on his face. He caught an older student out of the corner of his eye leading against a locker grinning. He was a blond spiky haired jock looking student. The perfect profile for someone that would play a prank on someone. Nicholas opened his locker up with his right hand then jumped to the side as a bucket of water splashed where he would have been standing. The jock didn't seem to be smiling anymore which made Nicholas just a little cocky.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:39 am
(Come on. I just wanted things to stay with how they were. Suddenly, there are lockers that were never there? A bunch of student, punks? I just wasn't ready and, *sigh* alright, I'll go along with it even though it doesn't make sense.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:43 am
(lolz you could have explained it to him XP like..now )  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 am
(I was laying it on pretty thick before, I don't think he'll listen.)

"What's taking him so long?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:51 am
(haha so true *sigh* o well)
"he probably got lost and is now hallucinating" jessica said laying and falling onto his back

she rolls her eyes and shakes her head "funny" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:55 am
(I'll switch computers here in a minute...)

"Maybe. I hope he can find his way back."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games