Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:24 pm

she giggles too then goes serious with a little bit scared emotion on her face. " ya i think we should go back.." she said starting to turn around.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:25 pm

TaraNatureGirl
she giggles too then goes serious with a little bit scared emotion on her face. " ya i think we should go back.." she said starting to turn around.
She turn's around to but it doesnt look familiar "Wait...Witch way is back?"

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:28 pm

she looks around. " that way! wait a minute....that way! no...... i dont know which way!" she said starting to panic.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:30 pm

TaraNatureGirl
she looks around. " that way! wait a minute....that way! no...... i dont know which way!" she said starting to panic.
Kat looks around and spin's starting to Panic as well "Oh God we are lost!"

Someone Cackles in the Distance

Kat screams and hug's Tara in shock "OMG WHO IS THAT!"

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:32 pm

tara hugs kat as well in shock. " I DONT KNOW!" she saya in a scared voice.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:34 pm

TaraNatureGirl
tara hugs kat as well in shock. " I DONT KNOW!" she saya in a scared voice.

"Oh God We're Gonna die!" She hugs her Tight and starts to shiver

A Man Apear's behind them and spray's knock out Gas on them and he Lauph's as they Fall to the floore

Kat look's at the figure as it reaches for them and she Scream's scareing some Birds off

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:42 pm

" I DONT WANNA DIE IM ONLY 13!" she said scared then saw the figure and screams too thinking in her mind oh man please dont say im gonna die now! she then falls asleep (red is for thoughts for me ok?)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:44 pm

TaraNatureGirl
" I DONT WANNA DIE IM ONLY 13!" she said scared then saw the figure and screams too thinking in her mind oh man please dont say im gonna die now! she then falls asleep (red is for thoughts for me ok?)

"I DONT WANNA DIE IM ONLY 14!!" The Knock out Gas take's effect and she falls asleep (Mkay)

The Man Pick's them Up and Lauph's

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:46 pm

later she wakes up in some sort of dungeon and sees kat still asleep on the floor. " where am i?!?" she said looking around franticly panicing.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:51 pm

TaraNatureGirl
later she wakes up in some sort of dungeon and sees kat still asleep on the floor. " where am i?!?" she said looking around franticly panicing.
Kat wakes up "Wh-What happened?" she holds her head

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:52 pm

she looks at kat scraed. " i dont know i cant remember anything!" she said sitting down and hugging her legs.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:58 pm

TaraNatureGirl
she looks at kat scraed. " i dont know i cant remember anything!" she said sitting down and hugging her legs.

Kat loks around "Ahhh my head hurts" she hugs her legs

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:00 pm

" same here......" she rubs her head. she hears voices outside the door. " i was hoping this would never happen to me........... but why now! why not when i was older so i could actually defend myself better!" she said starting to cry.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:05 pm

TaraNatureGirl
" same here......" she rubs her head. she hears voices outside the door. " i was hoping this would never happen to me........... but why now! why not when i was older so i could actually defend myself better!" she said starting to cry.

"I Know what you mean Im only 14! I didnt want to Die Im completely Defensless and Weak!! Why did this have to happen now?" She hugs her legs even harder hearing the poeple comeing

"Ah I see youre both awake Good"

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:07 pm

she looks over quickly when she hears the voice and sees the man from before. she moved closer to kat afraid.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games