Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:16 pm

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Look I caught a rolling Wal-Mart mascot rofl

surprised xd

I'm going to name him....hmmm maybe Spock

Haha. Why spock? mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:23 pm

ninja

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:45 pm

Rinchans-flower
ninja

heart
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:47 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
ninja

heart

yo 3nodding

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:50 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
ninja

heart

yo 3nodding

*huggles* How are you Rin?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:51 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
ninja

heart

yo 3nodding

Good, and you?

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:53 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
ninja

heart

yo 3nodding

Good, and you?

Good, but tired. Bet you can guess why xp
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:56 pm

Work and blood tests?

haythere

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:48 pm

Sigh... OK, I need to write up another rant. I was hoping I could just vent to Rin on the phone, but she seems to be MIA at the moment. I called her house, and they said she wasn't there, and they'd tell her I called. Anywho back to the rant... seems I'm getting alot of these lately. Damn, now I feel all dirty and emo gonk .

Anyway... So I come home from my summer class, and a very very very long day at work. I start thinking aloud, because I'm a little freaked out because that b***h professor can't figure out how to plan a class, and we have only two classes left, but we're nowhere near the end. So I essentially have two papers due monday, plus another paper and a final exam on friday. But, those have to get done over the weekend too, due to work I don't have time over the weekdays. So then, I'm trying to make some dinner for myself, because I also don't get enough time to eat anything except on my lunch break, which only consisted of a cup of water and a 50 cent bag of fritos, on the account that I can't spend any money on food so that I don't lose my car. Further proving that I am the worlds fattest annorexic. So then my parents come down, overhear my internal bitching, and in evil parent world that means I'm going to fail. Also that I suck at absolutely everything I try to do. Did I forget to mention that I have no future, I'm going to be stuck in a dead end job my entire life, and I have no hope to ammount to anything better because I'm too lazy and useless to the world population. So I had to abbandon my frozen pizza and seak refuge in my room, to avoid getting into a fistfight with my dad. Because I can't afford to miss work in order to nurse my wounds from a fight I will inevitably lose, but I'm extremely hot headed, so I fight anyway. And, I'm still freaking about how Temple still hasn't contacted me, it's been about three weeks now, and I could definately see something stupid like my transcripts getting lost in the mail, or freakin MontCo shipped it out late, and I recieve a letter saying that I missed the enrollment deadline, try again next semester. I that happens I will hang myself, because I really can't stay here any longer. They are really starting to wear me down. I should probably sell my guns... because if they keep ******** with me like this, I can see me killing them. Oh well, off to bed. At least this will give me something to think about while I'm toiling on the work line tomorrow at five oclock in the ******** morning. OK... I'm done.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:51 pm

Aww baby.... (hugs)

haythere

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:05 pm

Garou_Jinketsu
Sigh... OK, I need to write up another rant. I was hoping I could just vent to Rin on the phone, but she seems to be MIA at the moment. I called her house, and they said she wasn't there, and they'd tell her I called. Anywho back to the rant... seems I'm getting alot of these lately. Damn, now I feel all dirty and emo gonk .

Anyway... So I come home from my summer class, and a very very very long day at work. I start thinking aloud, because I'm a little freaked out because that b***h professor can't figure out how to plan a class, and we have only two classes left, but we're nowhere near the end. So I essentially have two papers due monday, plus another paper and a final exam on friday. But, those have to get done over the weekend too, due to work I don't have time over the weekdays. So then, I'm trying to make some dinner for myself, because I also don't get enough time to eat anything except on my lunch break, which only consisted of a cup of water and a 50 cent bag of fritos, on the account that I can't spend any money on food so that I don't lose my car. Further proving that I am the worlds fattest annorexic. So then my parents come down, overhear my internal bitching, and in evil parent world that means I'm going to fail. Also that I suck at absolutely everything I try to do. Did I forget to mention that I have no future, I'm going to be stuck in a dead end job my entire life, and I have no hope to ammount to anything better because I'm too lazy and useless to the world population. So I had to abbandon my frozen pizza and seak refuge in my room, to avoid getting into a fistfight with my dad. Because I can't afford to miss work in order to nurse my wounds from a fight I will inevitably lose, but I'm extremely hot headed, so I fight anyway. And, I'm still freaking about how Temple still hasn't contacted me, it's been about three weeks now, and I could definately see something stupid like my transcripts getting lost in the mail, or freakin MontCo shipped it out late, and I recieve a letter saying that I missed the enrollment deadline, try again next semester. I that happens I will hang myself, because I really can't stay here any longer. They are really starting to wear me down. I should probably sell my guns... because if they keep ******** with me like this, I can see me killing them. Oh well, off to bed. At least this will give me something to think about while I'm toiling on the work line tomorrow at five oclock in the ******** morning. OK... I'm done.

HOMOCIDE! YAY!

*pounces Rinnie* RinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnie RinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnie RinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnie RinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnie..-chan.*clings* whee
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:08 pm

Silver Nocturne
Garou_Jinketsu

HOMOCIDE! YAY!

*pounces Rinnie* RinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnie RinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnie RinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnie RinnierinnieRinnierinnieRinnierinnie..-chan.*clings* whee

that would have to be the most distubing thing i have ever seen

drifter_xwolf1188

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:10 pm

drifter_Xwolf

Whyzzat? o-o
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:15 pm

Silver Nocturne
drifter_Xwolf

Whyzzat? o-o
the homicide thing was odd but that ya started hanging on rinnie like she was a jungle gym now that i think about it it was more just weird

drifter_xwolf1188

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:19 pm

drifter_Xwolf
Silver Nocturne
drifter_Xwolf

Whyzzat? o-o
the homicide thing was odd but that ya started hanging on rinnie like she was a jungle gym now that i think about it it was more just weird

I ahven't so much as been able to say Hi to Rinnie-chan in over two months. I'm allowed to hang on her. >>
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games