Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:48 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Het peeples ^.^

*glomps Sura*
Heya, Sura-kun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*huggles* Hi ^.^ hows you?

*huggles* Tired, a bit achy from work and I have a cold, but other than that good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*snuggles* Aw, hope you'll get better

*snuggles back* You think it odd that there are two people in this guild I regard as sisters in a way?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:48 pm
Af Mas
*snuggles back* You think it odd that there are two people in this guild I regard as sisters in a way?

who do you regard as sisters?  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:49 pm
drakkensword
Eddily
drakkensword
.:.: pokes head out of trees and looks around before leaping down and loungeing against the tree trunk :.:.

Hey there drakken, long time no see.

Hey Eddily .:.: nods :.:. Yeah, I got laid off at work last week and have been busy job searching. I have one now so I can relax a bit. ^^

Ah I see. What's your job now?  
Meh I'm Going To Play A Bit, MAybe Be Gere Around Later  

Nathan Azzcarn

Skuger Moonclaw

Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword
.:.: pokes head out of trees and looks around before leaping down and loungeing against the tree trunk :.:.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello Cool sig. [incase of rotating one. the dark warrior with the purpil cape, and black sword]

~giggles softly to herself~ well. thats a first if ive ever heard it... incase of rotating sig. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*giggles* Well. After saying "I like your sig" to three people that had the rotation set up. I decided to be safe, and say that ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:50 pm
I love Clone High. Has anybody else watched any of it?  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:51 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello Cool sig. [incase of rotating one. the dark warrior with the purpil cape, and black sword]

~giggles softly to herself~ well. thats a first if ive ever heard it... incase of rotating sig. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*giggles* Well. After saying "I like your sig" to three people that had the rotation set up. I decided to be safe, and say that ^.^

lol thats awesome^^ your a really great guy, you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:51 pm
Audi Kitty
Af Mas

Oh, only in a playful manner at least, Manda_Tifa. And the other as an actual sister is Rika, my pack alpha.  

Af Mas

drakkensword

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:52 pm
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword

Thanx, is usually a rotating one but not right now. ^^ It's based on artwork by .. ahhh I've forgotten his name. lol I think it was the FF art guy.

I've had this kicking about forever. lol Finnaly had a use for it. ^^

Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas

Oh, only in a playful manner at least, Manda_Tifa. And the other as an actual sister is Rika, my pack alpha.

^^nifty  

Zanzarus

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Het peeples ^.^

*glomps Sura*
Heya, Sura-kun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*huggles* Hi ^.^ hows you?

*huggles* Tired, a bit achy from work and I have a cold, but other than that good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*snuggles* Aw, hope you'll get better

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Na. I have two I call sister. one that lives in florida, and the other in Massicusets. and I'm in Oregon. And my closed friends lives far up in Cananda. ^.^ Also your talking to a guy who puts link infrount of his text ^^

OH. I have new avi edits.... *gose up loads them*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:53 pm
Hey everyone!  

Amiiria

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:54 pm
Sura Tokaniku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Na. I have two I call sister. one that lives in florida, and the other in Massicusets. and I'm in Oregon. And my closed friends lives far up in Cananda. ^.^ Also your talking to a guy who puts link infrount of his text ^^

OH. I have new avi edits.... *gose up loads them*

Massachusetts*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:54 pm
Lady Lord Kass
Hey everyone!

hey hey^^  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:55 pm
Lady Lord Kass
Hey everyone!

Heya!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games