Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:30 pm
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia
**tilts my head and looks at my glass** I think I am fine for now....my daughter is keen on putting me in a nahye uahayr and that is something I will not tolerate....you see after being in one once is more than enough....**holds up my glass** vor entye yes I learned some from her but if I do run into trouble all a have to do is ask her....

MuyamiKasai
:::she sighs and chugs from her bottle::: no, he's kyrayc...

She gives a chuckle leaning back in her chair taking another drink from her bottle. "The two of you are most unusual. Though I do get the sense she has your back, am I correct?"

Setting her bottle down she looked at Kasai, "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. I do understand. Xal was not my first mate. What was your mate's name?"

aaaah we are **grinning** but when ya add my daughter Dio then my granddaughter inta the mix then ya really get unusual....**smiles wickedly and bares my fangs** yes that is right....we all have each others backs....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:33 pm
MIA-DOA
Skyailia
**tilts my head and looks at my glass** I think I am fine for now....my daughter is keen on putting me in a nahye uahayr and that is something I will not tolerate....you see after being in one once is more than enough....**holds up my glass** vor entye yes I learned some from her but if I do run into trouble all a have to do is ask her....

MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk
She gives a chuckle leaning back in her chair taking another drink from her bottle. "The two of you are most unusual. Though I do get the sense she has your back, am I correct?"

Setting her bottle down she looked at Kasai, "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. I do understand. Xal was not my first mate. What was your mate's name?"

*goes behind the bar to get a "fresh" glass of water as the one Punk gave her tastes rather stale, then comes back to sit with Punk*

*snickers mumbling* Just be careful of the fangs and daggers.

*hearing her ask about Kasai's mate's name she chuckles whispering to Punk* Kasai has sat on Naast may times and a few others I have seen. *smirks as she enjoys her new found water*

**looks at ya eyes glowing red and baring my fangs** I wonder if blue blood taste good **licks my lips then laughs**....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:16 pm
MuyamiKasai
Quoting you guys for shits and giggles... plus leaving it open for anyone to reply in one way or another... XD
Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

piratelozofdarkwater

Hellfire Punk

Reve Casse

Remy LeBeau 1982

MIA-DOA

Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh

The Shadowed Ghost

Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius

Hellfire Punk
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai

Darth Verum Interius
The one girl comes in with a Tchuukthai, a sentient being, treating them like a common household pet. The Tchuukthai, behaving like they are only a common household pet, remains silent. I can only assume these two have no idea what kind of being they have brought into this Cantina. I was warning them about the Tchuukthai's ulterior motives by informing them about the sentience of the being. The other girl decides to call me a Spice user. I have done nothing to earn the disrespect of being spit and pissed upon. I care quite little of earning anybody's respect anymore, but if you care to defend the disrespectful behaviors of these "children", join forces with them against me. I care not if the odds are increased against me.

She listens to the Sith rolling her eyes under her helm. “Excuses are as assholes Darjetii. You assume much about the girl and the creature. Going on your words, your knowledge is based on the creature is based on one said Jetii. Listening to the girl, she seems to be communicating with the creature, meaning she is aware of its sentience. Watching the exchange between the girl, the Mgwehywa, yourself and the other girl, I would deduct you fear the creature and anything Jetii, can’t control your temper, as well as have a superiority complex.” She stopped pulled out her blaster setting it on the table, resting her hand on it, never looking away from the Sith. “When you raise your weapon at children… in the words of your tongue, j'us zinot nie vik'dyt.” She grips her blaster still leaving it resting on the table, ready to defend the children if need be.

:::just about chokes on her drink and jumps over the bar to go up to the Mando::: Holy s**t chicka, udesiir! Ni olya va a adiik! Uey udesiir gedet'ye. :::smirks::: Ni narir va chaab lie. Meh la copaanir at akaanir... la malyasa'yr canaora bic... She's sith she don't follow the Resol'nare.

:::looks at Darth::: s**t are you that stupid girlie?! You might be new around here but for shits sake you obviously are one of DD's friends/family/employees so you should freaking be a little familiar with Mando's and their families considering Naast is DD's bounty hunter mando AND his freakin brother in law by blood. ::;she huffs taking several chugs from her bottle::: And now with... :::she gives a count to how many mandalirians are in the place:::: 5 of them in the cantina you're gonna call someone a little girl and pull out your big bad saber? ::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:: Talk about culture gaps!

Armored mercenaries are the same wherever they come from. A Mandalorian is supposed to be honorable from what I've learned? What of my honor? Should I allow a sentient being like this Tchuukthai to urinate and spit upon me as if though it were a mindless beast which didn't know better? I think not. If you fools believe it is worth risking your lives to fight a Sith Lady whose powers and abilities are completely unknown to you so that your companions can freely spit and piss upon her, then the more opponents, the merrier. I get the feeling that you have no idea what a Tchuukthai is, though. I should not allow your ignorance to excuse you, but I have had pets in the past and I would have excused and expected my companions to excuse their behaviors as they are merely semi-sentient and rely mostly upon instinct. But these Tchuukthai, like the one you think you're keeping as a pet, have been a technologically advanced species since the very early ages of this galaxy. It is going to be held accountable for its behaviors.

~the Sith places both of her sabers on her belt and holds her hands palms-up at her torso. The pools of urine and drool gather together in a ball. The Sith gestures and hovers the ball of foul fluids over the Tchuukthai's head~

What say you, Tchuukthai? Are you willing for all of the fools in this room to die for your indiscretion, or are you going to atone for your filthy manners?

:::she calls over to Naast::; You wanna come back down your bosses minion before she causes more trouble than he can dig himself out of or pay you to?

::she rolls her eyes::: Imma defend the Mando's here, they're not like others, pay attention to those around you and you'll see that quickly... as to your honor... :::she glares at her::: It is what you make it to be, not what others do... you either have it or don't, either way its on you girlie. You wanna whine about your powers and we dont know them.. look around you- what do you know of any of us? Do you know the abilities or powers of those here? Or are you only going on what is rumored, stereotyped and bullshitted? :::she frowns:::

Then you're gonna whine about my pet... you dare call her a jedi, just because of some idiot Thon of her race was a jedi master... why don't you call the Mando's jedi spies too, their culture had Tarre Vizsla... or the vampire accuse her of being a jedi too because of the force vampire Tel Angor... so if thats how you think you'd be accusing everyone here of being jedi and or spies... :::she huffs getting pissed::: How'd you like being called a jedi spy because you seem to know about the jedi master Thon?

:::she jumps between her beastie and Darth as her eyes glow red::: Now you're pissing me off... shes been thru enough s**t and don't need your bullshit... who gives a damn about how advanced her race is....where were they when the jedi captured her and experimented on her? Where are they now- nowhere... she's had enough done to her that left her brain damaged and right now she just wants to enjoy her life... and quiet frankly I'm gonna let her and for the record her name is Beastie, Tharr gave her the name when we first met her and she liked it... so you wanna attack her- so be it, you... will... have.. to ... go... thru .... me.... :::she snarls as she clinches and clenches her fists:::

Verum Interius remembers her pets and how the Masters on Korriban would allow her to grow closer and closer to them before forcing her to watch as they abused and terminated them in the name of teaching her how to focus her Dark Side powers once she was angry enough to lash out at her Masters. They learned their lessons and decided it was best to stop abusing her companions or they'd be having to replace the Masters too frequently when she finally got her vengeance. She lays the ball of urine and spittle in front of the animal slowly so as not to splatter it.

Woman, I advise you to train your beast better than that. The beast is no longer accountable for its actions, now that I am aware of its injuries. You, however, will never again be allowed to get away with not training your pets more thoroughly before bringing them out in public where their natural bodily functions may cause them undue injury. If this beast is ever injured because you failed to train it properly, then I shall return to "train" you on how to train your pets more efficiently.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:56 pm
:
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA

*stares at both women feeling the temperature rise, moves over beside Punk with a little laugh*
I think it may be safer over here. Hope you don't mind? emotion_kirakira

:::glares at Mia then sticks her tongue out at her::: I still see you...

*sits looking nonchalantly at Kasai as she rubs her nose with a certain finger thinking kark uba*

:::rolls her eyes then moons Mia:::

*shields eyes* Sweet Shiva! That must be the biggest brightest Super 'Snow" Moons I ever did done see! scream Save it for your Sweeties! razz blaugh

Some things that are seen can't be unseen. emotion_facepalm  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:01 pm
Skyailia
MIA-DOA
Skyailia

MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk

*goes behind the bar to get a "fresh" glass of water as the one Punk gave her tastes rather stale, then comes back to sit with Punk*

*hearing her ask about Kasai's mate's name she chuckles whispering to Punk* Kasai has sat on Naast may times and a few others I have seen. *smirks as she enjoys her new found water*

**looks at ya eyes glowing red and baring my fangs** I wonder if blue blood taste good **licks my lips then laughs**....

Ya wanna come have a little taste of goody two shoes Twi'lek blue blood Sky? twisted It may change your life forever Vampi girl. Those fangs may have a desire to dry up. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:35 pm
Skyailia

Another nudey baby. lol Sky-Sky when will you learn. It's the days you wear clothing that shocks me. My retinas are permanently scarred from your full moon. rofl  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:18 pm
MIA-DOA
Skyailia
MIA-DOA
Skyailia

MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk

Ya wanna come have a little taste of goody two shoes Twi'lek blue blood Sky? twisted It may change your life forever Vampi girl. Those fangs may have a desire to dry up. lol

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** I think I will wait with the way ya are talking cause I like my fangs just the way the are **smiles as I run my tongue over my fangs** nice and sharp....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:21 pm
MIA-DOA
Skyailia

Another nudey baby. lol Sky-Sky when will you learn. It's the days you wear clothing that shocks me. My retinas are permanently scarred from your full moon. rofl

**shakes my legs** mmmm what a better way ta catch a meal my dear....ooooh I am wearing my chain now....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:29 pm
MIA-DOA
:
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA

*stares at both women feeling the temperature rise, moves over beside Punk with a little laugh*
I think it may be safer over here. Hope you don't mind? emotion_kirakira

:::glares at Mia then sticks her tongue out at her::: I still see you...

*sits looking nonchalantly at Kasai as she rubs her nose with a certain finger thinking kark uba*

:::rolls her eyes then moons Mia:::

*shields eyes* Sweet Shiva! That must be the biggest brightest Super 'Snow" Moons I ever did done see! scream Save it for your Sweeties! razz blaugh

Some things that are seen can't be unseen. emotion_facepalm

:::snickers then sticks out her tongue and throws an empty bottle at her::: Yea yea yea you know what they say... jedi in the streets.... ::busts up laughing::: I've bet you've seen more than your fair share of moons girlie... and yeaaaa probally enjoyed them too... :::laughs and grabs another bottle:::  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:22 pm
Darth Verum Interius"
MuyamiKasai
Quoting you guys for shits and giggles... plus leaving it open for anyone to reply in one way or another... XD
Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

piratelozofdarkwater

Hellfire Punk

Reve Casse

Remy LeBeau 1982

MIA-DOA

Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh

The Shadowed Ghost

Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius

Hellfire Punk

She listens to the Sith rolling her eyes under her helm. “Excuses are as assholes Darjetii. You assume much about the girl and the creature. Going on your words, your knowledge is based on the creature is based on one said Jetii. Listening to the girl, she seems to be communicating with the creature, meaning she is aware of its sentience. Watching the exchange between the girl, the Mgwehywa, yourself and the other girl, I would deduct you fear the creature and anything Jetii, can’t control your temper, as well as have a superiority complex.” She stopped pulled out her blaster setting it on the table, resting her hand on it, never looking away from the Sith. “When you raise your weapon at children… in the words of your tongue, j'us zinot nie vik'dyt.” She grips her blaster still leaving it resting on the table, ready to defend the children if need be.

:::just about chokes on her drink and jumps over the bar to go up to the Mando::: Holy s**t chicka, udesiir! Ni olya va a adiik! Uey udesiir gedet'ye. :::smirks::: Ni narir va chaab lie. Meh la copaanir at akaanir... la malyasa'yr canaora bic... She's sith she don't follow the Resol'nare.

:::looks at Darth::: s**t are you that stupid girlie?! You might be new around here but for shits sake you obviously are one of DD's friends/family/employees so you should freaking be a little familiar with Mando's and their families considering Naast is DD's bounty hunter mando AND his freakin brother in law by blood. ::;she huffs taking several chugs from her bottle::: And now with... :::she gives a count to how many mandalirians are in the place:::: 5 of them in the cantina you're gonna call someone a little girl and pull out your big bad saber? ::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:: Talk about culture gaps!

Armored mercenaries are the same wherever they come from. A Mandalorian is supposed to be honorable from what I've learned? What of my honor? Should I allow a sentient being like this Tchuukthai to urinate and spit upon me as if though it were a mindless beast which didn't know better? I think not. If you fools believe it is worth risking your lives to fight a Sith Lady whose powers and abilities are completely unknown to you so that your companions can freely spit and piss upon her, then the more opponents, the merrier. I get the feeling that you have no idea what a Tchuukthai is, though. I should not allow your ignorance to excuse you, but I have had pets in the past and I would have excused and expected my companions to excuse their behaviors as they are merely semi-sentient and rely mostly upon instinct. But these Tchuukthai, like the one you think you're keeping as a pet, have been a technologically advanced species since the very early ages of this galaxy. It is going to be held accountable for its behaviors.

~the Sith places both of her sabers on her belt and holds her hands palms-up at her torso. The pools of urine and drool gather together in a ball. The Sith gestures and hovers the ball of foul fluids over the Tchuukthai's head~

What say you, Tchuukthai? Are you willing for all of the fools in this room to die for your indiscretion, or are you going to atone for your filthy manners?

:::she calls over to Naast::; You wanna come back down your bosses minion before she causes more trouble than he can dig himself out of or pay you to?

::she rolls her eyes::: Imma defend the Mando's here, they're not like others, pay attention to those around you and you'll see that quickly... as to your honor... :::she glares at her::: It is what you make it to be, not what others do... you either have it or don't, either way its on you girlie. You wanna whine about your powers and we dont know them.. look around you- what do you know of any of us? Do you know the abilities or powers of those here? Or are you only going on what is rumored, stereotyped and bullshitted? :::she frowns:::

Then you're gonna whine about my pet... you dare call her a jedi, just because of some idiot Thon of her race was a jedi master... why don't you call the Mando's jedi spies too, their culture had Tarre Vizsla... or the vampire accuse her of being a jedi too because of the force vampire Tel Angor... so if thats how you think you'd be accusing everyone here of being jedi and or spies... :::she huffs getting pissed::: How'd you like being called a jedi spy because you seem to know about the jedi master Thon?

:::she jumps between her beastie and Darth as her eyes glow red::: Now you're pissing me off... shes been thru enough s**t and don't need your bullshit... who gives a damn about how advanced her race is....where were they when the jedi captured her and experimented on her? Where are they now- nowhere... she's had enough done to her that left her brain damaged and right now she just wants to enjoy her life... and quiet frankly I'm gonna let her and for the record her name is Beastie, Tharr gave her the name when we first met her and she liked it... so you wanna attack her- so be it, you... will... have.. to ... go... thru .... me.... :::she snarls as she clinches and clenches her fists:::

Verum Interius remembers her pets and how the Masters on Korriban would allow her to grow closer and closer to them before forcing her to watch as they abused and terminated them in the name of teaching her how to focus her Dark Side powers once she was angry enough to lash out at her Masters. They learned their lessons and decided it was best to stop abusing her companions or they'd be having to replace the Masters too frequently when she finally got her vengeance. She lays the ball of urine and spittle in front of the animal slowly so as not to splatter it.

Woman, I advise you to train your beast better than that. The beast is no longer accountable for its actions, now that I am aware of its injuries. You, however, will never again be allowed to get away with not training your pets more thoroughly before bringing them out in public where their natural bodily functions may cause them undue injury. If this beast is ever injured because you failed to train it properly, then I shall return to "train" you on how to train your pets more efficiently.

:::she folds her arms over her chest glaring at the sith::: She does her own thing, if she don't like you aint my fault maybe you shoulda been nicer to her... She can still understand you and even your intentions... so maybe you should think twice before you say something.... :::she moves her arms to her sides as she moves to stand in front of Darth::: If any of my beasts, intelligent, handicapped,or otherwise are harmed.... :::looks in her eyes::: are harmed, because by instinct alone they're a hell of a lot more intelligent that you've shown,I'll feed you to Beathach...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:34 pm

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:07 pm
emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:06 am
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai
:::giggles::: If she wants me to yeppers... :::she looks back at Punk and blinks::: Ooohhhhhhh, gotcha, sorry to hear that.... his name was Tharr Vizsla.... and no he died in battle before riduurok...

(marriage agreement)

Skyailia
aaaah we are **grinning** but when ya add my daughter Dio then my granddaughter inta the mix then ya really get unusual....**smiles wickedly and bares my fangs** yes that is right....we all have each others backs....

Queentintin

Ashi_Kisaki
emotion_eyebrow

She looks at the girl with a raised eyebrow, "I trust you also are not a child, merely behaving as one?" Getting another drink she set the bottle down on the table then laughed, "Two of you in one place, perhaps I should be more weary of bottles being thrown by your counterpart verses fangs and daggers. Beskar can handle the dagger and my fist can handle fangs. My helmet can handle the bottles, but with it on how the hell can I drink?" She listens to the interaction between the two women children and laughs wondering just what was going on, "You'll have to explain that," she said to Mia, "Ni narir va suvarir..." Looking at Kasai she nodded her head thank you then was glad she had set her bottle down upon hearing the name of her dead mate. "Tharr Vizsla? Aliit Vizsla?..." she paused to take a very long drink from her bottle then set it back on the table, "N'eparavu takisit hearing that name, it was not what I expected." Giving a soft sigh she smiles then raises her bottle saying, "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. Let him always be remembered!" Enjoying a long drink she set the bottle down again grinning now,"I'm Rassa Vizsla." Hearing Sky she looked over saying, "Aliit ori'shya tal'din,but for your aliit is seems as thought blood is a little more.. of a drink?" Giving a laugh she then takes another drink as another comes into the cantina. To the creature she calls out, "If you're going to pull out that weapon, you'd best be prepared to use it quickly, or you might not be able to." She gestured to the others in the cantina, most armed and most able to act quickly with deadly accuracy, "Unless you're seeking death." Giving an eye roll she adds, "Even an ik'aad knows you never draw a weapon unless you're ready to use it, especially in a place as this." Rests her hand on her blaster with a grin. Not even looking at the other newcomer she grinned, "Do not look at me in that tone of eyebrow."
["I do not understand." "Clan." "Sorry." "Not gone, merely marching far away." "Family is more than blood." "clan" "child"-(under 3) ]

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:15 pm
Hellfire Punk
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai
:::giggles::: If she wants me to yeppers... :::she looks back at Punk and blinks::: Ooohhhhhhh, gotcha, sorry to hear that.... his name was Tharr Vizsla.... and no he died in battle before riduurok...

(marriage agreement)

Skyailia

Queentintin

Ashi_Kisaki
emotion_eyebrow

She looks at the girl with a raised eyebrow, "I trust you also are not a child, merely behaving as one?" Getting another drink she set the bottle down on the table then laughed, "Two of you in one place, perhaps I should be more weary of bottles being thrown by your counterpart verses fangs and daggers. Beskar can handle the dagger and my fist can handle fangs. My helmet can handle the bottles, but with it on how the hell can I drink?" She listens to the interaction between the two women children and laughs wondering just what was going on, "You'll have to explain that," she said to Mia, "Ni narir va suvarir..." Looking at Kasai she nodded her head thank you then was glad she had set her bottle down upon hearing the name of her dead mate. "Tharr Vizsla? Aliit Vizsla?..." she paused to take a very long drink from her bottle then set it back on the table, "N'eparavu takisit hearing that name, it was not what I expected." Giving a soft sigh she smiles then raises her bottle saying, "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. Let him always be remembered!" Enjoying a long drink she set the bottle down again grinning now,"I'm Rassa Vizsla." Hearing Sky she looked over saying, "Aliit ori'shya tal'din,but for your aliit is seems as thought blood is a little more.. of a drink?" Giving a laugh she then takes another drink as another comes into the cantina. To the creature she calls out, "If you're going to pull out that weapon, you'd best be prepared to use it quickly, or you might not be able to." She gestured to the others in the cantina, most armed and most able to act quickly with deadly accuracy, "Unless you're seeking death." Giving an eye roll she adds, "Even an ik'aad knows you never draw a weapon unless you're ready to use it, especially in a place as this." Rests her hand on her blaster with a grin. Not even looking at the other newcomer she grinned, "Do not look at me in that tone of eyebrow."
["I do not understand." "Clan." "Sorry." "Not gone, merely marching far away." "Family is more than blood." "clan" "child"-(under 3) ]

OOo and whom might you be? gives her strongest Spy look lol thanks , keeps me feeling young too xd nice to meet u!

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games