Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:08 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
It's okay. Really? Does she always upset you?

Not as much as this time. BTW, did you ever get those pics scanned?

Yeah but I need to fix them up. Something went wrong with my scanner and it scaned it funny. So I need to redo it tomorrow or see if I can make it look right 3nodding

Not as much? That reminds me of a very close friend I was in love with. sweatdrop

Before, if she did this, I just got a little miffed and shrugged it off as her getting swamped with other convos going on. This time, when she actually responded to me, it seemed she didn't want to talk to me
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:09 pm

>.<

That doesn't sound right. If she does it again, then maybe you should do the same to her. You don't deserve that.

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:09 pm

Rinchans-flower
>.<

That doesn't sound right. If she does it again, then maybe you should do the same to her. You don't deserve that.

It's why I think maybe I come off as creepy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:17 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
>.<

That doesn't make you creepy. How would that make you creepy?

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:22 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
>.<

That doesn't make you creepy. How would that make you creepy?

When I asked if she got her cell phone back, when I used to have her cell phone number. Was just curious. Her response:
CSI
Yes. I changed numbers neutral

It's probably just me, but I kind of got out of that "Yeah, and you're not getting my new number"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:26 pm

I honestly don't know what to tell you. I don't know her, at all (I know her from the guild but that's it)
It seems cold, I admit. But maybe she was just upset about having to change her number?
For the longest time I thought Sakamii didn't like me because of the same reasons, the half conversations and things like that. So I really just don't talk to her. I don't hate her or anything, I think she's pretty nice.
But maybe you'll get a chance to talk it out. But I would just ignore it. It's not worth your time to get blown off.

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:28 pm

Rinchans-flower
I honestly don't know what to tell you. I don't know her, at all (I know her from the guild but that's it)
It seems cold, I admit. But maybe she was just upset about having to change her number?
For the longest time I thought Sakamii didn't like me because of the same reasons, the half conversations and things like that. So I really just don't talk to her. I don't hate her or anything, I think she's pretty nice.
But maybe you'll get a chance to talk it out. But I would just ignore it. It's not worth your time to get blown off.

You're right. I guess I'm just being a bit of a drama queen getting upset about it. I don't take rejection very well
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:30 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

You're right. I guess I'm just being a bit of a drama queen getting upset about it. I don't take rejection very well

It's okay, not many people do. I used to cry like a little girl whenever someone rejected me for one reason or another sweatdrop

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:31 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

It's okay, not many people do. I used to cry like a little girl whenever someone rejected me for one reason or another sweatdrop

*hugs tightly* Thank you Rin. You really know how to make someone feel better. I value your friendship. You're a really good person
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:34 pm

(hugs back and smiles) I value you as a friend as well Affy. I'm happy that I could help.

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:35 pm

Rinchans-flower
(hugs back and smiles) I value you as a friend as well Affy. I'm happy that I could help.

Anytime you need any help, just ask. I'm willing to lend a hand.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:39 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

Thanks! Good to know you have friends 3nodding

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:40 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

Thanks! Good to know you have friends 3nodding

Likewise Rin 3nodding heart I only use the heart emoticon with the ones I love. You sure deserve it
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:42 pm

heart whee
I got all giggly like a girl!

My RP ended ... ;.;

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:44 pm

Rinchans-flower
heart whee
I got all giggly like a girl!

My RP ended ... ;.;

Awww, but was it a good ending? And are you gonna continue your little yiff RP on the off-site forum? I found it rather fun to watch wink
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games