Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:43 pm
Manda_Tifa
Iron-_-Wolf
Well, I'm sure the whole thing went well Diana. I';m wishing you the best of luck that you get that phone call to come in to work.

I am feeling pretty good because I can definitely go to Anthrocon again this year. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to go because I have to go on an army FTX like right before hand. But it'll be over like the day before the con starts, so I'm totally there. I'm just gonna jump in a car with all my gear, still wearing my ACU and just head on over. xd
Have fun!!! I wanna go to a con, but I just can't afford to, and I don't know of any around here.... neutral
I feel your pain gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:38 pm
So, I'm waiting for the proverbial rain.

So..things have been good..

Slept in a bed with my dogs and my roomate for three nights.Got alot of shopping down for Christmas, the house is getting organized,all my snakes ate.

Best of all? I now own a red Pomeranian. He's intact,so i'm pretty sure we're getting him nuitared.He dosen't have a name. He's a full orange puppy, and seriously adorable. smile

Edit: Kriss,get on aim so we can talk small dogs. ninja  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:56 pm
My sister (the eldest one with the heart condition) got outdoor christmas lights. I'm getting fed up with her wanting a stereo type christmas. Each year she insists that we have a real christmas tree, but refuses to help set it up (which can be understandable since she's not very strong) but she also refuses to clean up the pine needles which drop.

I'm concerned about having christmas lights outside, because we've got no external power plugs and also we live in a drunk deluxe neighbourhood.... so it's not uncommon for kids to f*** around with lights or even cut the wires. Also it's the fact, I'm going to be the only one capable of putting them up and the best part is, I'm going to have to take them down as well.... and I won't get much help since on the 31st of December, my sister and mother are going to England.

EDIT: Grrr..... I love this. I can't eat seafood unless it's canned tuna, my family knows this. They got them selves salmon and told me they got me chicken..... but now they just told me I've got beef because we don't have any chicken. So it looks like I'm cooking my own dinner tonight. Beef Vindaloo, here I come! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:09 am
I don't know what it is about snowy, windy nights. Something about them makes me look outside at night, seeing Christmas lights and stuff...Makes me homesick  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:05 am
I don't want to present my self-portrait right now. It doesn't seem good enough, now that I look at it.

Class is in 15 minutes, so I don't have a lot of choice....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:59 pm
If anybody was wondering what happened to me, the monitor on here finally died out last Friday. Dad and I called Dell about it Saturday night and they sent us a replacement free, came about 11 this morning. Glad to be back, and to be able to play Puzzle Quest on here, since it came yesterday. I've been dying to play the full version. ^_^  

Eddily

Shaviv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:20 pm
I notice this funny behavior in my larger dog.

Whenever I come home - and it's almost exclusively for me - Violet will run up to me, whimpering and crying and making pathetic noises. She won't stop until I give her a good scratching down her back, especially just above the base of her tail. It started pretty recently, too, within the past couple of months. And Blue doesn't do this at all, she just runs up and wags at you and then dances.

What's going on?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:34 pm
Shaviv- My guess would be she wants back and butt scritches and has discovered if she whimpers you'll give them too her. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:14 am
Krissim Klaw
Shaviv- My guess would be she wants back and butt scritches and has discovered if she whimpers you'll give them too her. rofl
Ditto! I always whimper when I want my butt scratched blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:21 pm
Rainey_angel81
Matt Blue
I'm all depressed and stuff lately. Is this the place losers like me can cry about their problems? ... Good. Disregard this post if you wanna.

Really, I don't see any point in what I'm doing anymore. I'm currently a student in University, with about a 3.2 GPA (Not bad, not amazing), but I just don't get why I'm there. Why I'm around in general, in fact. I have no drive or motivation left. I basically go to school, to work, then lock myself in my room so I'm not yelled at constantly for my lack of a 4.0 GPA. I don't really talk to my friends anymore, I only see them once a month (At our furry pack meeting), but even then I feel rather out of place. I don't eat much at all anymore (I usually sneak into the kitchen to make something late at night, about 10, when everyone else is in bed). I've lost 20 pounds in the last two months, and I was never fat to begin with. I'm really pretty thin now.

I just don't see what I'm looking forward too after all this. Even if I graduate from college with a degree, then what? All that work to live alone and die in some stupid house? Get a regular 9 to 5, hate my job, and live a pointless life, just surviving for the sake of it? Because it's the right thing to do?

I can't reach out and ask for help, because I don't want my friends to see me like this, and my parents would never understand... They'd say I was only upset at my own failures, because that's all I've ever seemed to be to them. A failure who could never do anything right, who was always useless from the start. And it seems that's what I am now.

I can't believe I'm actually whinning about this on the internet, but I feel so tired of all this. I feel so pointless and unnessecary. I just wish I could feel needed again, but that won't ever happen.

You can go to the help counselor at your University. They understand a lot about what's going on in college life and if you're having trouble finding a direction or understanding what you're doing, they can help. It's also free, so won't cost you anything.
For some reason, I fear going to the councilor will cause me to end up in the looney bin. My parents sent my sister there once, they won't hesitate to do the same for me. Also, I can't help but feel you just kinda skimmed my post, I don't think what I described classifies as typical college problems.  

Matt Blue

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:26 pm
Matt Blue
Rainey_angel81
Matt Blue
I'm all depressed and stuff lately. Is this the place losers like me can cry about their problems? ... Good. Disregard this post if you wanna.

Really, I don't see any point in what I'm doing anymore. I'm currently a student in University, with about a 3.2 GPA (Not bad, not amazing), but I just don't get why I'm there. Why I'm around in general, in fact. I have no drive or motivation left. I basically go to school, to work, then lock myself in my room so I'm not yelled at constantly for my lack of a 4.0 GPA. I don't really talk to my friends anymore, I only see them once a month (At our furry pack meeting), but even then I feel rather out of place. I don't eat much at all anymore (I usually sneak into the kitchen to make something late at night, about 10, when everyone else is in bed). I've lost 20 pounds in the last two months, and I was never fat to begin with. I'm really pretty thin now.

I just don't see what I'm looking forward too after all this. Even if I graduate from college with a degree, then what? All that work to live alone and die in some stupid house? Get a regular 9 to 5, hate my job, and live a pointless life, just surviving for the sake of it? Because it's the right thing to do?

I can't reach out and ask for help, because I don't want my friends to see me like this, and my parents would never understand... They'd say I was only upset at my own failures, because that's all I've ever seemed to be to them. A failure who could never do anything right, who was always useless from the start. And it seems that's what I am now.

I can't believe I'm actually whinning about this on the internet, but I feel so tired of all this. I feel so pointless and unnessecary. I just wish I could feel needed again, but that won't ever happen.

You can go to the help counselor at your University. They understand a lot about what's going on in college life and if you're having trouble finding a direction or understanding what you're doing, they can help. It's also free, so won't cost you anything.
For some reason, I fear going to the councilor will cause me to end up in the looney bin. My parents sent my sister there once, they won't hesitate to do the same for me. Also, I can't help but feel you just kinda skimmed my post, I don't think what I described classifies as typical college problems.

I didn't skim your post but oh well. being hospitalized isn't so bad. It gives you time to think about yourself and your life.
And actually yes, I've known people who have voiced problems exactly like yours. And you won't know if a counselor can help if you don't try. And if you don't want your parents to know, just tell the counselor. Afterall, I assume you're over 18, so you're an adult and they really can't send you unless you were suicidal or something  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:28 pm
Oh fun. Our main TV died it seems.  

Crenn

Matt Blue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:30 am
Thanks for the advice, I suppose I'll look into it, but finals come first right now. I'll try seeing them after Winter break, because my plate's way too full of reports and exams right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:20 am
Oog....I feel sick. I woke up like this. My throat hurts, my head hurts, I feel flat out exhausted even though all I've been doing is sleeping. Every part of my body hurts: my muscles ache, my joints hate me, and even my skin is super sensitive. The slightest tough is like someone brushing me with a hot poker. And I have to go decorate the hotel today for the holidays, too.

emo  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:28 pm
Manda_Tifa
Oog....I feel sick. I woke up like this. My throat hurts, my head hurts, I feel flat out exhausted even though all I've been doing is sleeping. Every part of my body hurts: my muscles ache, my joints hate me, and even my skin is super sensitive. The slightest tough is like someone brushing me with a hot poker. And I have to go decorate the hotel today for the holidays, too.

emo

Yeah, I'd call in sick if I were you. Hope you're able to do that cry  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games