Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Son, said Blizz. Did he have to say that now?

Tails pulled open the shower curtain, and turned to face Blizz. "I guess I did," he said. "I'm okay. I don't like Glooms though. Or the Under." He shuddered despite himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:50 pm
Trigram Attack
Son, said Blizz. Did he have to say that now?

Tails pulled open the shower curtain, and turned to face Blizz. "I guess I did," he said. "I'm okay. I don't like Glooms though. Or the Under." He shuddered despite himself.

"The Orre region?" Now that gets ME worried. "What happened over there? Only thing I do know a Gloom was involved...I smelled it on Sub." I asked, still the same casual tone. I don't really want to alarm Tails, after all. Passive...try to be passive.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:54 pm
"The Gloom belonged to a guy that knocked out Sub's cousin and stole his Snag machine," said Tails. "So we had to follow leads around the Under to find him."

For a moment, the boy was silent. There was a light of insight in his eyes then, and he didn't like it at all. "If those were the sort of people Nal found when she escaped the lab, it's no wonder she hated humans so much."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:55 pm
Trigram Attack
"The Gloom belonged to a guy that knocked out Sub's cousin and stole his Snag machine," said Tails. "So we had to follow leads around the Under to find him."

For a moment, the boy was silent. There was a light of insight in his eyes then, and he didn't like it at all. "If those were the sort of people Nal found when she escaped the lab, it's no wonder she hated humans so much."

Tails was making this all too apparent that something was up. I might as well be straightforward with him now. "Tails, did something major happen while you were out there?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 pm
Tails sighed. There was no use in hiding it, and he couldn't meet Blizz's eyes. "The smell was terrible, it was so loud, the lights were those really bright flickering kinds. And we went to a stadium to find the guy, and there were these people that tried to pick me up, and..."

He glared, and the steam began to thicken like a mist. Just to think that those sorts of people existed was an outrage. "Who gave them the right even if I look like a Pokemon? I burnt them with my will-o-wisps to get away, and when they chased me and Sub I blasted one of their ghost Pokemon because we were on bleachers underground so none of my Pokemon coulda fought back," he explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:20 pm
Trigram Attack
Tails sighed. There was no use in hiding it, and he couldn't meet Blizz's eyes. "The smell was terrible, it was so loud, the lights were those really bright flickering kinds. And we went to a stadium to find the guy, and there were these people that tried to pick me up, and..."

He glared, and the steam began to thicken like a mist. Just to think that those sorts of people existed was an outrage. "Who gave them the right even if I look like a Pokemon? I burnt them with my will-o-wisps to get away, and when they chased me and Sub I blasted one of their ghost Pokemon because we were on bleachers underground so none of my Pokemon coulda fought back," he explained.

Now he was upset. He ended up defending himself in a situation he couldn't really help. But what bothered me is what he said to start off with. "Who gave them what right?" I asked. "Did someone try to take you away just because you were a Pokemon? Or your Pokemon? What happened? What were they doing exactly?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 pm
"One of them tried to pick me up because she wanted to see me fight in their stupid battles down there," Tails said, and there grew a look of utter defiance in his features. Even his ears pinned. "And then I burnt her and she complained at one of the bouncers like she thought it's a surprise a Pokemon would defend itself, and this one grabbed me at the back of the neck so I burnt his good hand and ran back to Sub."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:31 pm
Trigram Attack
"One of them tried to pick me up because she wanted to see me fight in their stupid battles down there," Tails said, and there grew a look of utter defiance in his features. Even his ears pinned. "And then I burnt her and she complained at one of the bouncers like she thought it's a surprise a Pokemon would defend itself, and this one grabbed me at the back of the neck so I burnt his good hand and ran back to Sub."

"I see." I said to him. "Just calm down, alright? Its over with. As far as I am concerned, that person had that one coming coming after you like that; as long as you didn't kill them or whatever." I said. "Regardless, Tails, there are going to be idiots like that; you should know that by now. You can't let it get the better of you."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:37 pm
It was then that Tails sighed. Blizz was in agreement. It was a great relief, and the steam thinned to a more natural level. "Yeah," he said. "There was a guy before this that I had to stop because he was running away from us. It was at a hotel and he tried to get out through a window." Now he was grinning with the childish pride more befitting of his role in an outing like this. "I stopped him by letting Muk loose in his path."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:46 pm
Trigram Attack
It was then that Tails sighed. Blizz was in agreement. It was a great relief, and the steam thinned to a more natural level. "Yeah," he said. "There was a guy before this that I had to stop because he was running away from us. It was at a hotel and he tried to get out through a window." Now he was grinning with the childish pride more befitting of his role in an outing like this. "I stopped him by letting Muk loose in his path."

"Not bad." I said. Apparently Tails was feeling better now. "Nothing much can get by that Muk of yours. So, all in all, apparently what Sub told me was true, then. Not bad at all, Tails."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:50 pm
"What -did- Sub tell you anyway?" Tails asked. Was it just a gloss over? Blizz needed to ask him what had happened, after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:52 pm
Trigram Attack
"What -did- Sub tell you anyway?" Tails asked. Was it just a gloss over? Blizz needed to ask him what had happened, after all.

"Nothing much, really, other than saying you did good out there today. He didn't go into specifics...he was more set on getting the Gloom smell off of him, which I can't necessarily blame him, which is why I came in here to talk to you, actually." I said. "Though, while I am thinking about it, do me a favor, will you?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:56 pm
Tails' ears perked. It wasn't often that Blizz outright requested such a thing. Except if it was a common sense safety thing, in which case that was just his being a worried parent. "Okay."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 am
Trigram Attack
Tails' ears perked. It wasn't often that Blizz outright requested such a thing. Except if it was a common sense safety thing, in which case that was just his being a worried parent. "Okay."

"Given by how you were acting just a minute ago, I have the feeling you were trying to avoid me, weren't you?" I asked him. "Regardless if you were or weren't, just know this, I have no intentions on being some cruel, overbearing parent. I try to run with a steady hand on things. For that matter, if something you feel is bothering you, don't be afraid to tell me or Freth these things. We're here to help you. That goes for both you and Tristen. Don't ever think different, alright?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:12 am
Tails closed his eyes and nodded. "Yeah," he said. "I was worried that you'd be mad because I hurt people. And still..." There was that look of discomfort again. "I helped Sub's Spiritomb get some confessions out of our target. Apparently he has a boss named Gonzap and the boss has the Snag Machine now."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games