Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she walks out of the cave and through the doors, she closed them once he was out, she hugged him "im glad your ok"

"im glad your ok....wats wrong...you look vary happy"
she smiled "well ragnos......im pregnat"

"really?"
she nodded "yes really" she smiled (hey gtg cya )

he smiles and hugs her (ok cya)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:02 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she walks out of the cave and through the doors, she closed them once he was out, she hugged him "im glad your ok"

"im glad your ok....wats wrong...you look vary happy"

"really?"

"im so excited" she said hugging him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"really?"

"im so excited" she said hugging him

"so am i"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:13 am
(Anybody roleplaying?)  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:45 am
Shinyu gets out of bed, a little sore from the events of last night, but he just shrugs it off. He decides to see if he can find Namine. Since she isnt in her room he decides shes most likely at the lake, and because he is now being hunted, takes his sword just in case  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:51 am
AlanMatt
Shinyu gets out of bed, a little sore from the events of last night, but he just shrugs it off. He decides to see if he can find Namine. Since she isnt in her room he decides shes most likely at the lake, and because he is now being hunted, takes his sword just in case

The sprites talk to namine and tell her that it is time to wake up injuries are healed. Namine woke up her hair extending her body from the fetal position it was in. The barrier disipated and she began to swim to the surface her hair billowing around her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:52 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt

The sprites talk to namine and tell her that it is time to wake up injuries are healed. Namine woke up her hair extending her body from the fetal position it was in. The barrier disipated and she began to swim to the surface her hair billowing around her.

Sfter a minute Shinyu arrived and laughed a bit when he saw her saying "now how did i know that you would be here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Sfter a minute Shinyu arrived and laughed a bit when he saw her saying "now how did i know that you would be here?"

Namine giggled as she walked out of the lake running in his arms. "u know me to well love" she said her wet clothes molded to her and wetting his clothes where she touched him.

[and u better not kill of ur character lol]  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:57 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine giggled as she walked out of the lake running in his arms. "u know me to well love" she said her wet clothes molded to her and wetting his clothes where she touched him.

Shinyu put his arms around her saying "i could never know you too well my love" and realized his clothes we getting wet, but he didnt mind at all

[why would i kill off my guy?]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:01 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu put his arms around her saying "i could never know you too well my love" and realized his clothes we getting wet, but he didnt mind at all

[Thought u mentioned that in the email lol]

namine blushed and said "well i want to know everything about you" she wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear "and i want u to know me" She broke away and began to run through the forest taunting him to catch her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:04 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

namine blushed and said "well i want to know everything about you" she wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear "and i want u to know me" She broke away and began to run through the forest taunting him to catch her.

[nah as long as you doing this rp i well be too so dont worry]

Shinyu called to her "so we heading back to our room to talk?" and started to chase after her, not sure if he was gaining on her or not  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:07 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu called to her "so we heading back to our room to talk?" and started to chase after her, not sure if he was gaining on her or not

Namine was in her element as she ran through the woods the wind caressing her skin and helping to dry her clothes. She looke to see shinyu behind her and decided to slow a bit to allow him to catch up. She giggled her face flushed with excitement.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:09 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine was in her element as she ran through the woods the wind caressing her skin and helping to dry her clothes. She looke to see shinyu behind her and decided to slow a bit to allow him to catch up. She giggled her face flushed with excitement.

When Shinyu realized she had the upper hand, being in her element, he began to run faster, his clothes drying somewhat as well, although they weren ever that wet to begin with. Shinyu saw she was flushed and asked "now why are you so excited all the sudden?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:13 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

When Shinyu realized she had the upper hand, being in her element, he began to run faster, his clothes drying somewhat as well, although they weren ever that wet to begin with. Shinyu saw she was flushed and asked "now why are you so excited all the sudden?"

"Becuase i enjoy being chased, especially by you shinyu" she said breathlessly. They were nearing the school so she slowed somewhat but made sure to be just out of shinyus reach.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:17 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"Becuase i enjoy being chased, especially by you shinyu" she said breathlessly. They were nearing the school so she slowed somewhat but made sure to be just out of shinyus reach.

Shinyu laughed, not as out of breath due to many yers of stamina training by the man who taught him to fight from his village and said "good, because i enjoy chasing you. but just wait till we are outta the forest i excel in open areas"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games