Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:00 pm
Manda_Tifa
Oog....I feel sick. I woke up like this. My throat hurts, my head hurts, I feel flat out exhausted even though all I've been doing is sleeping. Every part of my body hurts: my muscles ache, my joints hate me, and even my skin is super sensitive. The slightest tough is like someone brushing me with a hot poker. And I have to go decorate the hotel today for the holidays, too.

emo
Welcome to the wonderful experience of the flu, Manda.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:47 am
Sad news, I am going to loose Spook.

The other day I thought he might be feeling unwell. When I woke up in the morning he was on the bottom of his cage and I freaked at first thinking he had fallen and was on his back. On closer inspection I discovered he was right side up and just sitting on the bottom. He is never on the bottom of the cage, so it was very odd but he ate and later crawled up the side so I was hoping I just caught him in the middle of crawling around the cage.

Yesterday he seemed ok, and this morning, he even ate a cricket. Tonight however when I was getting ready to go to bed, and went to give my mantises their kisses for the night, I discovered him on his back on the bottom of the cage. His legs are crumpling and I expect I will loose him sometime tonight or tomorrow. I've placed him on a soft blanket with his favorite plant curled close and the lucky charm that hangs from his cage.

I don't want to loose him, we just lost Silk (our horse) only a little over a week ago. Why do bad things have to come so close together?  

Ootheca

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:21 pm
Well..
I got my car broken into.

They took my two cellphones
wallet containing atm card, cash, drivers license.
checkbook
keys to my boss's truck
and other miscellaneous items..

grr.

I had to cancel everything and close my bank account and re-open it. While I was doing the police report, my bank called and said thatsomeone had just tried to charge $700 on my card at Toys R Us  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:16 pm
It snowed...and then it rained. Icy, slushy fun out there. gonk  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kailen Harkonnen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Hello everyone. I'm returning to the guild from a very long absence, some may remember my main, Hellner. Just thought I ought say so here, as this is the place for it. I'm going to try and post more, but I've been pretty busy lately, what with school (my senior year!), and the fact that I may just fail it due to not having enough credits. I have to pass all my clases this year, and so far I'm struggling with it.

Anyway, I'm outta here for now. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:33 pm
Kailen Harkonnen
Hello everyone. I'm returning to the guild from a very long absence, some may remember my main, Hellner. Just thought I ought say so here, as this is the place for it. I'm going to try and post more, but I've been pretty busy lately, what with school (my senior year!), and the fact that I may just fail it due to not having enough credits. I have to pass all my clases this year, and so far I'm struggling with it.

I remember the name Hellner, welcome back. =3  

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:18 pm
Kailen Harkonnen

Sounds familiar...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:26 am
Eddily
Kailen Harkonnen

I remember the name Hellner, welcome back. =3

Thank Eddily. :3

To Af: It's okay if you don't remember me; I used to lurk more than post, so you may not have seen me post often if at all. I do recognize many of the older posters here, such as yourself and Eddily.  

Kailen Harkonnen

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:39 am
My boyfriend & I went to an (unofficial) SCA event yesterday, and I fenced for about two hours! I'm a real newb at fencing (seeing as I don't do it that often, even when we go to practice), but I bucked up and entered the bear pit. I fought a lot of people and got some good pointers. I'm quite proud of myself. :3

I also got some cool pictures and videos with my boyfriend's new camera, but since he took it with him on his business trip, I won't be able to post 'em for a few weeks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:13 pm
Sunegami
My boyfriend & I went to an (unofficial) SCA event yesterday, and I fenced for about two hours! I'm a real newb at fencing (seeing as I don't do it that often, even when we go to practice), but I bucked up and entered the bear pit. I fought a lot of people and got some good pointers. I'm quite proud of myself. :3

I also got some cool pictures and videos with my boyfriend's new camera, but since he took it with him on his business trip, I won't be able to post 'em for a few weeks.

ooo that sounds like fun. 3nodding

I always wanted to learn how to fence. I think I might take stage combat next semester. smile  

Angelic Muse

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:13 pm
Angelic Muse
Sunegami

ooo that sounds like fun. 3nodding

I always wanted to learn how to fence. I think I might take stage combat next semester. smile

Oh, it is! I highly recommend it to anyone who has even a passing interest!

I feel like a pimp, whoring out the SCA or something. whee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:02 pm
Hi all! Haven't posted in the guild in a LONG time. I 'm just dieing to find places to squee about the new unicorn horn with other gaians who enjoy it just as much xd

At last my avi is complete!  

AuraUni

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:15 pm
AuraUni
Hi all! Haven't posted in the guild in a LONG time. I 'm just dieing to find places to squee about the new unicorn horn with other gaians who enjoy it just as much xd

nice looking avi  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:08 pm
AuraUni

Always nice to see you around. razz

And yes, great outfit.  

Eddily

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:19 pm
It's rained a fair amount here.... no snow naturally -.-

(For those curious, I've only seen it snow once in my home town. It lasted for a VERY short time and melted within minutes of landing. I've only seen it once other time when it was cold and we were in the mountains)

In other news, my father is due to come back to Australia for less than a month for my sister's graduation and christmas. Then it's unlikely I'll see him for some time. My mother and eldest sister are also going over to England with him for some time. It brings disadvantages and advantages. It's going to be harder to go to lan parties since I can't drive and I don't have a car to drive.

EDIT: Also we bought a new 32" LCD TV yesterday. It's strange to watch stuff on it..... it seems a lot different, but then again, watching things in HD normally are when you've spent a lot of your life watching them in Standard Definition.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games