Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drakkensword

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:06 pm
Lady Lord Kass
drakkensword
Lady Lord Kass
Hey everyone!

Hey! How's it going?
Fine, a bit tired, went to bed late about 3 times in a row, got up early each morning, heh, not good. You?

lol Enjoying being laid off actually. Well I start my new job on monday but It's been a good week off since then. I needed it. Feeling good and enjoying the concert I went to last night. A bunch of Local bands got togeather for a CD release party of some of the groups. It was my forst Metalcore show. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:06 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword
Eddily
drakkensword
Eddily
drakkensword
.:.: pokes head out of trees and looks around before leaping down and loungeing against the tree trunk :.:.

Hey there drakken, long time no see.

Hey Eddily .:.: nods :.:. Yeah, I got laid off at work last week and have been busy job searching. I have one now so I can relax a bit. ^^

Ah I see. What's your job now?

Now, I recieve shipments for the Bay (Canadian Department store). It's decent pay and full time. Yaaay! With benefits.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'd say. Your in Cananda. My "boy friend" lives up there. ^.^

Ohh, your "boy friend"? wink

*giggles* Yeah. Really we're just the best of friends, but we love joking we're a couple. Mate thinks it's cute, when she's got a girl up there with her. She dose it with ^.^ We're proud to be Bi, and we love to have some fun with it ^^

I see. Well, that's cool Sura biggrin  

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Na. I have two I call sister. one that lives in florida, and the other in Massicusets. and I'm in Oregon. And my closed friends lives far up in Cananda. ^.^ Also your talking to a guy who puts link infrount of his text ^^

OH. I have new avi edits.... *gose up loads them*

Massachusetts*

Canada* ^^;...

See my tarrable spelling finnaly is getting to peopel ^^;

>.> didn't know I added an "n" there. oops. As far as Mass goses. My mates up tere, and she hates it, so pooh on it ^.^

stare

What? didn't say anything about the people [if thats what has ya <.<]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:08 pm
Sura Tokaniku
See my tarrable spelling finnaly is getting to peopel ^^;

>.> didn't know I added an "n" there. oops. As far as Mass goses. My mates up tere, and she hates it, so pooh on it ^.^

lol  

drakkensword

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:10 pm
Well furs, this sick wolf needs to sleep a bit, so good night furs. And good night Sura-kun *giggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:10 pm
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword
Eddily
drakkensword
Eddily
drakkensword
.:.: pokes head out of trees and looks around before leaping down and loungeing against the tree trunk :.:.

Hey there drakken, long time no see.

Hey Eddily .:.: nods :.:. Yeah, I got laid off at work last week and have been busy job searching. I have one now so I can relax a bit. ^^

Ah I see. What's your job now?

Now, I recieve shipments for the Bay (Canadian Department store). It's decent pay and full time. Yaaay! With benefits.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'd say. Your in Cananda. My "boy friend" lives up there. ^.^

Ohh, your "boy friend"? wink

*giggles* Yeah. Really we're just the best of friends, but we love joking we're a couple. Mate thinks it's cute, when she's got a girl up there with her. She dose it with ^.^ We're proud to be Bi, and we love to have some fun with it ^^

I see. Well, that's cool Sura biggrin

He's cute too. Not ont the same level as the first guy I had a crush on *gets Stary eyed* he was perfect..... <.< to bad I was to scared to ask him out. [with anti-gay parents, I'd wonder what they'd do] *la sigh* oh well.  

Skuger Moonclaw

drakkensword

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:11 pm
Sura Tokaniku

That's cool. I'm glad your able to do that. I love seeing people who are so comfortable in themselves and their relationships. ^^  
Sura Tokaniku
OH. I have new avi edits.... *gose up loads them*

So, where are these?  

Eddily

Zanzarus

ok well ive hit my goal of gold to get tonight, so ill see you all tomorrow ^_~

bye! ~waves~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:12 pm
Audi Kitty
ok well ive hit my goal of gold to get tonight, so ill see you all tomorrow ^_~

bye! ~waves~

Cya Audi!  

Eddily

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:12 pm
gonk I hope some people are staying on....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:13 pm
Dragonz_luvr

I am. ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:13 pm
Af Mas
Well furs, this sick wolf needs to sleep a bit, so good night furs. And good night Sura-kun *giggles*

Night.

Aw. I wanted to be his bed buddy. To keep him well durring the night ^.^

night Audi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:14 pm
Audi Kitty

teehee!! go cowtown^^ ive been there once i think... ive got a couple of friends from camp this year that are from there too^^ i know exactly your where abouts now^^ ~grinz evily~

.:.: Hides with paws over head :.:. Oh now what have I done... Well at least you don;t know my addy. ^^ lol I'm moving at the end of the month anyways.  

drakkensword

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:15 pm
DoomNeko
Dragonz_luvr

I am. ^^

Good! xd *glomps*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games