Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:19 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

[nah as long as you doing this rp i well be too so dont worry]

Shinyu called to her "so we heading back to our room to talk?" and started to chase after her, not sure if he was gaining on her or not

Namine was in her element as she ran through the woods the wind caressing her skin and helping to dry her clothes. She looke to see shinyu behind her and decided to slow a bit to allow him to catch up. She giggled her face flushed with excitement.

When Shinyu realized she had the upper hand, being in her element, he began to run faster, his clothes drying somewhat as well, although they weren ever that wet to begin with. Shinyu saw she was flushed and asked "now why are you so excited all the sudden?"

"Becuase i enjoy being chased, especially by you shinyu" she said breathlessly. They were nearing the school so she slowed somewhat but made sure to be just out of shinyus reach.

Shinyu laughed, not as out of breath due to many yers of stamina training by the man who taught him to fight from his village and said "good, because i enjoy chasing you. but just wait till we are outta the forest i excel in open areas"

"well see" namine said speeding up her gown trailing behind her making her seem like a nymph. "i wont make it that easy" she said laughing. Her red lips set in a grin. "but maybe i do want to be caught".  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:22 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

[nah as long as you doing this rp i well be too so dont worry]

Shinyu called to her "so we heading back to our room to talk?" and started to chase after her, not sure if he was gaining on her or not

Namine was in her element as she ran through the woods the wind caressing her skin and helping to dry her clothes. She looke to see shinyu behind her and decided to slow a bit to allow him to catch up. She giggled her face flushed with excitement.

When Shinyu realized she had the upper hand, being in her element, he began to run faster, his clothes drying somewhat as well, although they weren ever that wet to begin with. Shinyu saw she was flushed and asked "now why are you so excited all the sudden?"

"Becuase i enjoy being chased, especially by you shinyu" she said breathlessly. They were nearing the school so she slowed somewhat but made sure to be just out of shinyus reach.

Shinyu laughed, not as out of breath due to many yers of stamina training by the man who taught him to fight from his village and said "good, because i enjoy chasing you. but just wait till we are outta the forest i excel in open areas"

"well see" namine said speeding up her gown trailing behind her making her seem like a nymph. "i wont make it that easy" she said laughing. Her red lips set in a grin. "but maybe i do want to be caught".

Shinyu just said "doesnt matter if you do or dont want caught, im gonna get you either way!" as he kept chasing her  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:22 am
sees them running "hey there" she said waving  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:24 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu just said "doesnt matter if you do or dont want caught, im gonna get you either way!" as he kept chasing her

Namine continued to laugh as she cleared the forest the school just feet away from her. She checked to see if shinyu was behind her. Sure that she would make it before he caught her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:28 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine continued to laugh as she cleared the forest the school just feet away from her. She checked to see if shinyu was behind her. Sure that she would make it before he caught her.

Once out of the forest, Shinyu increased his speed immensely, gaining on Namine at a tremendous speed "now we are in my element"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:31 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Once out of the forest, Shinyu increased his speed immensely, gaining on Namine at a tremendous speed "now we are in my element"

Namine laughed and began to zig zag as she ran trying to avoid being caught. she noticed angel and could only wave as she passed.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:33 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine laughed and began to zig zag as she ran trying to avoid being caught. she noticed angel and could only wave as she passed.

Shinyu caught her and tackled her lightly then kissed her and said "i caught you" laughing, then waved at angel  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:35 am
"hey guys" she said walking over to them "having fun?"  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:35 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu caught her and tackled her lightly then kissed her and said "i caught you" laughing, then waved at angel

Namine pouted and said "i let you catch me" then she caught his lips with hers. Her body already flushed from their little run. She kissed him long and passionately trying to express all she felt with that one kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:36 am
Aprilbaby1

Shinyu let go of angel and stood up saying "bean awhile since we talked. so ummm, who IS the daddy?" just hoping dhe didnt think he was calling her fat and get slapped  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:38 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1

Shinyu let go of angel and stood up saying "bean awhile since we talked. so ummm, who IS the daddy?" just hoping dhe didnt think he was calling her fat and get slapped
she smiled "its ragnos"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:39 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine pouted and said "i let you catch me" then she caught his lips with hers. Her body already flushed from their little run. She kissed him long and passionately trying to express all she felt with that one kiss.

Shinyu held up one finger to angel, as to say "just a moment" and kissed her back just as passionately just trying to enjoy every second of it, forgetting angel was even there as long as their lips touched  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:39 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "its ragnos"

"gratz" namine said. "im so happy for u, is it john?" she said excited. She missed john.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:40 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "its ragnos"

"gratz" namine said. "im so happy for u, is it john?" she said excited. She missed john.
"we hope it is, i miss him too"  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:44 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu held up one finger to angel, as to say "just a moment" and kissed her back just as passionately just trying to enjoy every second of it, forgetting angel was even there as long as their lips touched

namine grinned sheepishly when their kiss ended.
She smiled at angel in the way females smile at each other with a shared secret. "oh i hope its john' she walked towards angel and touched her stomach feeling its warmth.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games