Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drakkensword

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:16 pm
Af Mas
Well furs, this sick wolf needs to sleep a bit, so good night furs. And good night Sura-kun *giggles*

Good night Af Mas if your still on here ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:16 pm
Dragonz_luvr
gonk I hope some people are staying on....

I'm here for a little while longer, I want to finish watching this episode.  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:17 pm
drakkensword
Sura Tokaniku

*giggles* Yeah. Really we're just the best of friends, but we love joking we're a couple. Mate thinks it's cute, when she's got a girl up there with her. She dose it with ^.^ We're proud to be Bi, and we love to have some fun with it ^^

That's cool. I'm glad your able to do that. I love seeing people who are so comfortable in themselves and their relationships. ^^

*giggles* Ya. We're Twin Flame Soulmates, and with in the year + time we've been together. We're forged a relatioship that knwo no defeat. We never hide things, we're open with each other, talk things out..... oops. Barging a bit. sorry ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:18 pm
Dragonz_luvr
DoomNeko
Dragonz_luvr

I am. ^^

Good! xd *glomps*

*ish glomped*
Eep, hehe. *nuzzles*

Dunno until when though. Most probably 'till I just fall asleep on my keyboard or somesuch xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

drakkensword

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:19 pm
Audi Kitty
ok well ive hit my goal of gold to get tonight, so ill see you all tomorrow ^_~

bye! ~waves~

Night Audi ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:20 pm
Dragonz_luvr

I'll be on for a bit more ^^

drakkensword

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:20 pm
DoomNeko
Dragonz_luvr
DoomNeko
Dragonz_luvr

I am. ^^

Good! xd *glomps*

*ish glomped*
Eep, hehe. *nuzzles*

Dunno until when though. Most probably 'till I just fall asleep on my keyboard or somesuch xd

*Nuzzle* If I see a post that says:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll know you've fallen asleep sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:21 pm
Dragonz_luvr
DoomNeko
Dragonz_luvr
DoomNeko
Dragonz_luvr

I am. ^^

Good! xd *glomps*

*ish glomped*
Eep, hehe. *nuzzles*

*Nuzzle* If I see a post that says:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll know you've fallen asleep sweatdrop

*deletes alot of zz's* eek  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:22 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
OH. I have new avi edits.... *gose up loads them*

So, where are these?

By populer demand. ok just cause Eddily asked. ^.^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:23 pm
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword
Sura Tokaniku

*giggles* Yeah. Really we're just the best of friends, but we love joking we're a couple. Mate thinks it's cute, when she's got a girl up there with her. She dose it with ^.^ We're proud to be Bi, and we love to have some fun with it ^^

That's cool. I'm glad your able to do that. I love seeing people who are so comfortable in themselves and their relationships. ^^

*giggles* Ya. We're Twin Flame Soulmates, and with in the year + time we've been together. We're forged a relatioship that knwo no defeat. We never hide things, we're open with each other, talk things out..... oops. Barging a bit. sorry ^^;

Barging?  

drakkensword

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:24 pm
sweatdrop

Hi Eddily! *cough*cuddle whore*cough*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:25 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

So, where are these?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol, those are great!  

Eddily

drakkensword

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:26 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku

So, where are these?

It's Link! He's come to save they day! lol  
drakkensword
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword
Sura Tokaniku

Barging?

oops. Bragging. don't think that was the word I wanted to use any ways. More like... not sure. but I kept going on and on ^^;  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

Dragonz_luvr
sweatdrop

Hi Eddily! *cough*cuddle whore*cough*

lol!

On another board, I changed my custom title to Cuddle Whore. xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games