Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:45 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
"hey guys" she said walking over to them "having fun?"

Shinyu let go of angel and stood up saying "bean awhile since we talked. so ummm, who IS the daddy?" just hoping dhe didnt think he was calling her fat and get slapped
she smiled "its ragnos"

"gratz" namine said. "im so happy for u, is it john?" she said excited. She missed john.
"we hope it is, i miss him too"

"well im happy for you. i know you would never guess it about me but i like babys..." Shinyu said, blushing a little
[funny i didnt know Ragnos got laid]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:47 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Once out of the forest, Shinyu increased his speed immensely, gaining on Namine at a tremendous speed "now we are in my element"

Namine laughed and began to zig zag as she ran trying to avoid being caught. she noticed angel and could only wave as she passed.

Shinyu caught her and tackled her lightly then kissed her and said "i caught you" laughing, then waved at angel

Namine pouted and said "i let you catch me" then she caught his lips with hers. Her body already flushed from their little run. She kissed him long and passionately trying to express all she felt with that one kiss.

Shinyu held up one finger to angel, as to say "just a moment" and kissed her back just as passionately just trying to enjoy every second of it, forgetting angel was even there as long as their lips touched

namine grinned sheepishly when their kiss ended.
She smiled at angel in the way females smile at each other with a shared secret. "oh i hope its john' she walked towards angel and touched her stomach feeling its warmth.

Shinyu was a bit curious as to what the secret was, but he decided not to pry it out of her. hethen asked "how long before the baby is born?" wondering if she would let him feel her stomach as well and deciding to ask after his initail question was answered  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:47 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
"hey guys" she said walking over to them "having fun?"

Shinyu let go of angel and stood up saying "bean awhile since we talked. so ummm, who IS the daddy?" just hoping dhe didnt think he was calling her fat and get slapped
she smiled "its ragnos"

"gratz" namine said. "im so happy for u, is it john?" she said excited. She missed john.

"well im happy for you. i know you would never guess it about me but i like babys..." Shinyu said, blushing a little
[lol] she smiled "thank you" she looked at them both  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:48 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu caught her and tackled her lightly then kissed her and said "i caught you" laughing, then waved at angel

Namine pouted and said "i let you catch me" then she caught his lips with hers. Her body already flushed from their little run. She kissed him long and passionately trying to express all she felt with that one kiss.

Shinyu held up one finger to angel, as to say "just a moment" and kissed her back just as passionately just trying to enjoy every second of it, forgetting angel was even there as long as their lips touched

She smiled at angel in the way females smile at each other with a shared secret. "oh i hope its john' she walked towards angel and touched her stomach feeling its warmth.

Shinyu was a bit curious as to what the secret was, but he decided not to pry it out of her. hethen asked "how long before the baby is born?" wondering if she would let him feel her stomach as well and deciding to ask after his initail question was answered
she smiled "well in nine months"  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "its ragnos"

Shinyu smiled back saying "and if your baby is ever in danger im there alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:50 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "its ragnos"

namine heard shinyu say he liked kids and she smile at him. Yearning in her eyes for what angel had within her but she knew it was not to be at least not yet.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:51 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu just said "oh alright well i cant wait. what do you mean by is it john Namine?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:52 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "its ragnos"

namine heard shinyu say he liked kids and she smile at him. Yearning in her eyes for what angel had within her but she knew it was not to be at least not yet.

Shinyu caught a few thoughts and said telepathically "well when our ready to have kids, so am i"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:54 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu just said "oh alright well i cant wait. what do you mean by is it john Namine?"

Namine told shinyu about john who is angel and ragno's baby. But due to sime unfortunate events john disappeared . "I really hope that this unborn child is john i miss playing with him he was such a beautiful yet shy boy" "i tried to protect him as best i could during the battle we had but he disappeared anyway" namine said her eyes tearing a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:55 am
"yes i hope its john too, i miss him" she smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:58 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine told shinyu about john who is angel and ragno's baby. But due to sime unfortunate events john disappeared . "I really hope that this unborn child is john i miss playing with him he was such a beautiful yet shy boy" "i tried to protect him as best i could during the battle we had but he disappeared anyway" namine said her eyes tearing a little.

Shinyu saw her eyes tearing and held her in his arms saying "it sounds like you did all you could. i hope that this is him as well"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:02 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt

Shinyu saw her eyes tearing and held her in his arms saying "it sounds like you did all you could. i hope that this is him as well"

Namine laid her head on his shoulder and just let him hold her. She began to think about angel and what she went through. " i dont know what i would do if something happened to our child shinyu" "i dont think i could bear that pain" Namine looked up at him and said "i love you and i want to be by ur side till the end of my days"  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:05 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt

Namine laid her head on his shoulder and just let him hold her. She began to think about angel and what she went through. " i dont know what i would do if something happened to our child shinyu" "i dont think i could bear that pain" Namine looked up at him and said "i love you and i want to be by ur side till the end of my days"

Shinyu looked down at her as well, and said "and i want to be with you forever as well. and if the time comes when you want to have a baby, i well never let anyone hurt it so that you wont ever have to suffer that pain" wiping away a tear he said "and i do want you to be the mother of my children. it doesnt have to be now, but some day"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:11 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu looked down at her as well, and said "and i want to be with you forever as well. and if the time comes when you want to have a baby, i well never let anyone hurt it so that you wont ever have to suffer that pain" wiping away a tear he said "and i do want you to be the mother of my children. it doesnt have to be now, but some day"

Namine smiled at shinyu and said " i feel like this is all a dream and ill wake up one day and you'll be gone" she hugged him tight to remind herself that he was there with her. "being mother to ur kids would be the greatest gift i could ask for and i know u would be a great farther and their fierce protector". Namine ran her hand through his hair scraping her nails along his scalp and drawing his head to hers for a kiss.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:14 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine smiled at shinyu and said " i feel like this is all a dream and ill wake up one day and you'll be gone" she hugged him tight to remind herself that he was there with her. "being mother to ur kids would be the greatest gift i could ask for and i know u would be a great farther and their fierce protector". Namine ran her hand through his hair scraping her nails along his scalp and drawing his head to hers for a kiss.

Shinyu smiled at all that she said to him and just said "well im not going anywere, i promise" and kissed her once again  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games