Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ootheca

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:45 pm
I don't know, I am kind of against the whole friends with benefits simply because I've seen it lead to problems and mess up perfectly good friendships. The problem occurs when one in the party either has deeper feelings or develops them. Sex can be emotional for a lot of people, and it has a tendency to complicate things. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:16 pm
The Mantis Queen
I don't know, I am kind of against the whole friends with benefits simply because I've seen it lead to problems and mess up perfectly good friendships. The problem occurs when one in the party either has deeper feelings or develops them. Sex can be emotional for a lot of people, and it has a tendency to complicate things. neutral

Sex complicates everything. sweatdrop You are right, that can happen. Hell, that was even part of the plot in Vanilla Sky.

This is why it is good to always be open and honest in any kind of relationship, be it as lovers or just friends. The truth will always set you free.

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:24 pm
there's really no such thing as sex with no strings attached. But there are two sides to sex among friends. It can destroy friendships or it can strengthen them. I've seen probably one friendship become stronger from sex. But on the other hand, I've seen more friendships destroyed because one person wasn't honest about it.

Shaviv, you shouldn't have to explain or wonder how they feel. An invitation is open, it's either accepted or declined. If you do decided to do it, ask about their feelings for you first, so you know where it may lead.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:29 pm
A big part of the problem is that people confuse sex with intimacy and love.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:20 am
Diana Vulpes
For me, sex is rather pointless without love. It's not like it morally bothers me, but I need love to have any desire/ be turned on enough to want to have sex with someone else.

I think I'm with Rainey on how it seems like I see friends with benefits destroying more friendships than strengthning them. Never had any sexual desire to fool around with a close friend though so I'm not sure what I would do if the desire and option was there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:16 am
Well, it's my personal belief that if the sex between two people isn't good then the relationship isn't likely to work out. Not to say there isn't exceptions, of course, but.. well, I was with this boy, his name was Josh. He was an amazing guy, wonderful person, fun to be around. But he had a problem. He had trouble orgasming from anything other than full out sexual intercourse, and even then it would take him ages. Needless to say, this made me feel really inadequate and unappealing. He came to the solution that I could go "play with anyone else you want, as long as I'm the one you come home to." I had had relationships sort of like that in the past and they had worked out (well, failed, but not because of the sex thing), so I agreed. I found a new boy, and he took my temporary fascination with "my new toy" as "I like him better than you", he had a fit, everyone ended up in tears, and it ended rather loudly and painfully.

If I had stuck with him and just him, my feelings of inadequacy coupled with my constant low self esteem would've been really hard on me, and the "multiple partners" thing REALLY doesn't work unless both people KNOW what they're getting into.

So yeah. Bad sex ruins relationships.

On another note, I had a dream that me and mine were in a big glass domed spacestation, and this HUGE (seriously, size category bigger than colossol) infant looking thing made out of teeth and organs started chewing on the glass bit, and it kept splintering and fracturing, and just as it shattered I woke up. That was the scariest dream I've ever had.  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:30 am
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
For me, sex is rather pointless without love. It's not like it morally bothers me, but I need love to have any desire/ be turned on enough to want to have sex with someone else.

I think I'm with Rainey on how it seems like I see friends with benefits destroying more friendships than strengthning them. Never had any sexual desire to fool around with a close friend though so I'm not sure what I would do if the desire and option was there.

I agree. The actual act of sexual intercourse should be with someone you love. As much as sex with a friend or some other person might help strengthen a bond or..."relax" you, I am sure there are other ways to do that.

This may sound hypocritical but other forms of sexual contact besides the act of sex itself with others doesn't bother me. For some reason I consider those acts...lesser than to those of the actual "real thing". I think it just depends on what kind of people are involved in the situation.

O.o I dunno. I'm going back to reading submissions. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:28 am
Angelic Muse

This may sound hypocritical but other forms of sexual contact besides the act of sex itself with others doesn't bother me. For some reason I consider those acts...lesser than to those of the actual "real thing". I think it just depends on what kind of people are involved in the situation.

O.o I dunno. I'm going back to reading submissions. whee

Reading that I realize I could have been more specific. whee I mean, defiantly just helping each other deal with sexual tension without actually having sex can truly be beneficial and has far less stigma attached.

For me, just being hands on, or going oral, with someone is pretty much always acceptable in any situation other than being in a commited relationship and you are doing it with anyone other than your significant other. In that case you just be loyal to your partner and if you find that you can't, than you shouldn't be together.

Selene Aries

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:50 am
Diana Vulpes

Well, sex is by definition physically intimate. I'm guessing you mean the warm cuddly emotional feeling.

Oxytocin all'a way. :3

I know what you mean, though. I'm a little like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:02 am
Shaviv
Diana Vulpes

Well, sex is by definition physically intimate. I'm guessing you mean the warm cuddly emotional feeling.

Oxytocin all'a way. :3

I know what you mean, though. I'm a little like that.

Yes, I do mean on an emotional level. razz

Is pretty common for people to confuse their own and other's physical desires and intentions with emotional ones. Lust and passion are not the same thing.

Lust is the desire to be with someone because you find then attractive. Passion is wanting to be with someone because you care deeply for them.

Sex can be just sex, even when between two people that love each other. It is a very primal need among many living creatures on the planet. However, sex without love is just ********, it is only when those deeper emotions exist that one can truly say they are making love. heart

At least in my opinion, the is the greatest hight one can achieve when it comes to sexual gratification. Sharing it with someone you truly deeply care about can be a spiritually uplifting experience.

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:45 pm
After doing some research I have self-diagnosed myself as having just suffered through strep throat. Still hurts to swallow, but I'm getting better.

I wish I had insurance so I could afford to go to a doctor. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:49 pm
Manda_Tifa
After doing some research I have self-diagnosed myself as having just suffered through strep throat. Still hurts to swallow, but I'm getting better.

I wish I had insurance so I could afford to go to a doctor. sweatdrop

I believe I had that a couple weeks ago sweatdrop Was really awful  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:38 pm
Life is getting quite stressful.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:11 pm
I should have my drivers license tomorrow, I go to the DMV at 2pm for my driving test. Im going to be pissed if I fail, because it takes like a month to get an appointment. At least I don't have to parallel park.

Also, i messed up my toe over a week ago, dropped a sliding glass door on it. I should probably go to a doctor to make sure it doesn't get infected or whatever, but I have no money and no insurance. Blah.  

DeletedUsername420

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:03 pm
There has been an explosion in melbourne today because a sub-station blew up......... who says melbourne doesn't get much excitement?!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games